Obama Job Council 1 yr Since Last Mtg

Posted in the New Lenox Forum

Neighbor

Franklin Park, IL

#1 Jan 18, 2013
http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar...

Wow... Maybe we should have the kids write Obama letters?
is there a camera

Frankfort, IL

#2 Jan 18, 2013
yep. disgusting, having kids surround him while he writes away our basic freedoms.

Maybe the kids should write in and ask, Where are all the shovel ready jobs you promised during your FIRST campaign? Did he even produce one that wasn't a public sector job? Where's the media outcry over this total negligence?

I think all the fools that voted this egomaniac into office should foot the bill for all his taxes. You want him? YOU pay for him.
Neighbor

Franklin Park, IL

#3 Jan 18, 2013
Curious... You people that voted for Obama, did you know this at the time?
is there a camera

Frankfort, IL

#4 Jan 18, 2013
No they did not. If you listen to them, they are shocked their paycheck is much less.
Professor

United States

#5 Jan 18, 2013
Communists use children as human shields. Everything evil is sold as compassion for the masses!
Neighbor

Franklin Park, IL

#6 Jan 18, 2013
I mean, with all the Union folks out of work these days, you'd think Obama would stay on top of job creation. That's the real point of my post.
Professor

United States

#7 Jan 18, 2013
There is really no reason for them to meet. There are no jobs. Nothing to tslk about!
Neighbor

Naperville, IL

#8 Jan 19, 2013
Obama needs those kids to help him come up with Job Creation ideas. They could play "Create a Job" game together.

Seriously though, not meeting for a year tells us there is "no plan" in place to create jobs. Makes me wonder what subjects he does meet weekly/monthyly on. Still, this just has to wake the union folks up, has to. Too many of them are out of work, and POTUS does not even put time in on this. Damn shame.
Professor

United States

#9 Jan 20, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
Obama needs those kids to help him come up with Job Creation ideas. They could play "Create a Job" game together.
Seriously though, not meeting for a year tells us there is "no plan" in place to create jobs. Makes me wonder what subjects he does meet weekly/monthyly on. Still, this just has to wake the union folks up, has to. Too many of them are out of work, and POTUS does not even put time in on this. Damn shame.
This just confirms what we have been saying for four years........ job creation & economic growth has never been on the table. Only propaganda talking points!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thanks Senator Cruz 59 min Four More Years 64
Merry Christmas 1 hr Four More Years 19
Pizza king sign 1 hr Four More Years 64
Just a Merry Christmas 1 hr Four More Years 24
Sandy Hook was a False Flag Event 1 hr Four More Years 183
America is the Fattest 7 hr Patriot 2
IRS "scandal" goes up in smoke 8 hr Lmao 4
New Lenox Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web