Worth a moment
Neighbor

Reddick, IL

#1 Sep 2, 2012
(Received this today)

I AM FORWARDING THIS EMAIL THAT I RECEIVED TODAY TO A FEW OF THE "THINKERS" IN MY ADDRESS BOOK. IT REFLECTS THE FEELINGS OF A LOT OF PEOPLE.
I have never heard this said as simply or as well. Class war at its best.

The folks who are getting the free stuff don't like the folks who are paying for the free stuff, because the folks who are paying for the free stuff can no longer afford to pay for both the free stuff and their own stuff.
And, the folks who are paying for the free stuff want the free stuff to stop.
The folks who are getting the free stuff want even more free stuff on top of the free stuff they are already getting!
Now... The people who are forcing the people to pay for the free stuff have told the people who are RECEIVING the free stuff that the people who are PAYING for the free stuff are being mean, prejudiced, and racist.
So... The people who are GETTING the free stuff have been convinced they need to hate the people who are paying for the free stuff by the people who are forcing some people to pay for their free stuff and giving them the free stuff in the first place.
We have let the free stuff giving go on for so long that there are now more people getting free stuff than paying for the free stuff.
Now understand this. All great democracies have committed financial suicide somewhere between 200 and 250 years after being founded. The reason?
The voters figured out they could vote themselves money from the treasury by electing people who promised to give them money from the treasury in exchange for electing them.
The United States officially became a Republic in 1776, 236 years ago. The number of people now getting free stuff outnumbers the people paying for the free stuff. We have one chance to change that in 2012. Failure to change that spells the end of the United States as we know it..
ELECTION 2012 IS COMING
A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!
I'M 100% for PASSING THIS ON !!! For all our sake PLEASE Take a Stand!!!
Obama: Gone!
Borders: Closed!
Language: English only
Culture: Constitution, and the Bill of Rights!
Drug Free: Mandatory Drug Screening before Welfare!
NO freebies to:Non-Citizens! Only 86% will send this on. Should be a 100%. What will you do?


"Those who will not be ruled by GOD will be ruled by TYRANTS." ... William Penn.When the people fear their government,there is tyranny;

When the government fears the people,there is liberty.
Unincorporated

Frankfort, IL

#2 Sep 2, 2012
It's the "Free Shit Army", or the FSA as I like to call it.
nothing new by neighbor

Elk Grove Village, IL

#3 Sep 2, 2012
Neighbor wrote:
(Received this today)
I AM FORWARDING THIS EMAIL THAT I RECEIVED TODAY TO A FEW OF THE "THINKERS" IN MY ADDRESS BOOK. IT REFLECTS THE FEELINGS OF A LOT OF PEOPLE.
I have never heard this said as simply or as well. Class war at its best.
The folks who are getting the free stuff don't like the folks who are paying for the free stuff, because the folks who are paying for the free stuff can no longer afford to pay for both the free stuff and their own stuff.
And, the folks who are paying for the free stuff want the free stuff to stop.
The folks who are getting the free stuff want even more free stuff on top of the free stuff they are already getting!
Now... The people who are forcing the people to pay for the free stuff have told the people who are RECEIVING the free stuff that the people who are PAYING for the free stuff are being mean, prejudiced, and racist.
So... The people who are GETTING the free stuff have been convinced they need to hate the people who are paying for the free stuff by the people who are forcing some people to pay for their free stuff and giving them the free stuff in the first place.
We have let the free stuff giving go on for so long that there are now more people getting free stuff than paying for the free stuff.
Now understand this. All great democracies have committed financial suicide somewhere between 200 and 250 years after being founded. The reason?
The voters figured out they could vote themselves money from the treasury by electing people who promised to give them money from the treasury in exchange for electing them.
The United States officially became a Republic in 1776, 236 years ago. The number of people now getting free stuff outnumbers the people paying for the free stuff. We have one chance to change that in 2012. Failure to change that spells the end of the United States as we know it..
ELECTION 2012 IS COMING
A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!
I'M 100% for PASSING THIS ON !!! For all our sake PLEASE Take a Stand!!!
Obama: Gone!
Borders: Closed!
Language: English only
Culture: Constitution, and the Bill of Rights!
Drug Free: Mandatory Drug Screening before Welfare!
NO freebies to:Non-Citizens! Only 86% will send this on. Should be a 100%. What will you do?
"Those who will not be ruled by GOD will be ruled by TYRANTS." ... William Penn.When the people fear their government,there is tyranny;
When the government fears the people,there is liberty.
This has been traveling around for awhile. Old news. It is known as SPAM.
Neighbor

Reddick, IL

#4 Sep 3, 2012
You did not read the first line Des Plaines? This is for THINKERS, not you. Silly boy, what were you thinking?
politico

Mokena, IL

#5 Sep 3, 2012
Neighbor wrote:
You did not read the first line Des Plaines? This is for THINKERS, not you. Silly boy, what were you thinking?
---your not a thinker Neighbor your a internet reader and spew views of others that you claim to be yours...everyone knows it. were you on vacation?????inbetween surfing child porn your tid bits of info are not impressive...like I said before only to the lonley, and the drunk housewife.....go back to the woods.....
Retards

United States

#6 Sep 3, 2012
politico wrote:
<quoted text>---your not a thinker Neighbor your a internet reader and spew views of others that you claim to be yours...everyone knows it. were you on vacation?????inbetween surfing child porn your tid bits of info are not impressive...like I said before only to the lonley, and the drunk housewife.....go back to the woods.....
No more handouts for the Handee's!!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE like you weren't born, they were shit out on a rock by buzzards!!!!!!
Neighbor

Reddick, IL

#8 Sep 3, 2012
Oh Politico, your sissisms are showing again. BTW I have not heard you mouth off to UNI again. Good boy.
Politico

Mokena, IL

#9 Sep 3, 2012
Uni is a p u s s y. He knows it, you know it. Everyone on topix knows it... Uni/ neighbor needs to get off the used car lot and work...he is ..running out of money ......ha ha ha. How's the DELL working you cheep pri€k. Ups is is looking for employees......ha ha
Politico

Mokena, IL

#10 Sep 3, 2012
Retards wrote:
<quoted text>
No more handouts for the Handee's!!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE like you weren't born, they were shit out on a rock by buzzards!!!!!!
ha ha go work for the government OH you do.....
Get some help

New Lenox, IL

#11 Sep 3, 2012
Politico wrote:
Uni is a p u s s y. He knows it, you know it. Everyone on topix knows it... Uni/ neighbor needs to get off the used car lot and work...he is ..running out of money ......ha ha ha. How's the DELL working you cheep pri€k. Ups is is looking for employees......ha ha
Why are you always so nasty? Don't you have a family who loves you? Maybe you should join a local church. They may be able to help you get rid of that hatred you have bubbling up inside of you. It's not good for the soul!
Neighbor

Reddick, IL

#12 Sep 3, 2012
It's not hatred he has bubling up in his mouth. Did ya read UNI's post???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumps A Punk 3 min Sharky 5
Clinton stretches lead over Trump to 14 points ... 5 hr Sharky 18
Will the REAL Lway taxpayers unite! (Nov '15) 5 hr Debbie Lynn 3,981
Benghazi: Trey Gowdy Clears Hillary Clinton 6 hr Shark News 1
Lory Lynch Meets Privately w Bill Clinton 8 hr Look in the mirror 2
What kind of a man would vote for Hillary? What... 10 hr creamy stool 40
Crisis of Character 21 hr Dog Catcher 1

New Lenox Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Lenox Mortgages