Junior Warriors Super Bowl
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Wait

Sunnyvale, CA

#66 Nov 28, 2012
Holy god this is hilarious! Comparing kids in youth football to college quarterbacks, projecting that they will be in college and the nfl already....lmao!!!
sorryimsuchanass hole

United States

#67 Nov 28, 2012
Wait wrote:
Holy god this is hilarious! Comparing kids in youth football to college quarterbacks, projecting that they will be in college and the nfl already....lmao!!!
The same things were said about, ty issac, mike goolsby, eric stienbach, corey paus casey paus, patrick mcshane, mike allstot, ty haggler, calvin haden etc.....the fact is its a long shot but its a shot....yes it will be difficult but the kid shows many of the necessary attributes already at such a young age..don't hate just cuz u never succeded at anything...and no this is not the kids mom...just one of their biggest fans whom would like to see the boy succed
joke

United States

#68 Nov 28, 2012
Wait wrote:
If you think the parents in your area are crazy, then youtube Crew or Cade Zelinsky. Or Jr Jag's football. Those folks have done lost their minds.
mustang sally

United States

#69 Nov 28, 2012
I really have no idea what any of you will do once your kid hits highschool!!!! you are not even allowed to talk to a coach. there is no i in team we all know that, but there are kids that far exceed others in sports.. its a fact of life. deal with it and seriously move on. thank you for recognizing the mustangs fyi.. we did win the championship, we are undefeated, we will crush any team that wants to play, and there are kids on that team that are better than others. but they all had fun and they all learned a thing or 2.. no organization is perfect. just wait till highschool, rude awakening!!!!!
You never know

Streator, IL

#70 Nov 29, 2012
mustang sally wrote:
I really have no idea what any of you will do once your kid hits highschool!!!! you are not even allowed to talk to a coach. there is no i in team we all know that, but there are kids that far exceed others in sports.. its a fact of life. deal with it and seriously move on. thank you for recognizing the mustangs fyi.. we did win the championship, we are undefeated, we will crush any team that wants to play, and there are kids on that team that are better than others. but they all had fun and they all learned a thing or 2.. no organization is perfect. just wait till highschool, rude awakening!!!!!
Drive to Florida to play in the JV weight class. That sums it up, you are best 8th grade JV team around. Play the River Valley!
someone

Chicago, IL

#71 Nov 29, 2012
Heard there's a 3 month old in Orland Park gonna be next Petting Manning. Rumor has it he be involved in a cock fighting ring and won't get to Canton because his bird took ped and shot a hooker at Manhattan Irish fest in a bout of roid rage. Check out the news in 2036.
papa schaper

United States

#72 Nov 29, 2012
You never know wrote:
<quoted text>
Drive to Florida to play in the JV weight class. That sums it up, you are best 8th grade JV team around. Play the River Valley!
Joey Slager was the best kid on your team. That sums it up, your the best team in town, if you don't count the mustangs
Idea

Chicago, IL

#73 Nov 29, 2012
You never know wrote:
<quoted text>
River Valley couldnt hold my jock, they went down south,thats where the talent is located, SEC football. Cant wait to see Georgia, Florida and Alabama in bowls. Mustangs did it right. River Valley can bite me.
big decision

Streator, IL

#74 Dec 5, 2012
sorryimsuchanasshole wrote:
<quoted text>.
So the greatest QB in the history of New Lenox youth football does't deserve a mention....while ill mention him...his name is Conner Lowman and the kid is gonna play on saturdays for sure and maybe even on sundays....Also if u were at every game and ur a football fan, than of course u know that all of those players are irrelevant with out those big hogs up front.....and any one who would turn randy moss into and o line man is delusional
It will be tough for him to decide to play professional football or professional baseball.....pretty bold statement at 14 years old.
sorryimsuchanass hole

United States

#75 Jan 7, 2013
big decision wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be tough for him to decide to play professional football or professional baseball.....pretty bold statement at 14 years old.
Ya know it is a bold statment but mark my words if this kid stays healthy he will be one of the most sought after qbs in the chicago land area by the time he is a senior...He'll prob start as a soph if ernie knows his shit and he does....so best of luck conner we love ya kid and you have already achieved superhero status in my book
Yes

Mokena, IL

#76 Jan 9, 2013
sorryimsuchanasshole wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know it is a bold statment but mark my words if this kid stays healthy he will be one of the most sought after qbs in the chicago land area by the time he is a senior...He'll prob start as a soph if ernie knows his shit and he does....so best of luck conner we love ya kid and you have already achieved superhero status in my book
you are right on the money! Great kid with talent out of this world. Classy kid with no attitude like a few other football hot shots. Work hard kid you are fun to watch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Wins Again 22 min Appalled 19
More Winning 8 hr Harvey Wallbanger 7
Republicans pathetically looked for hope with D... 8 hr MPMMB 16
WHO is responsible for the Government shut-down? 8 hr MPMMB 3
Fire and Fury 8 hr Jus Sayin 319
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' 9 hr Luci 21
Are the Dems Nuts? 17 hr Dennyk 15

New Lenox Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance