Junior Warriors Super Bowl

Posted in the New Lenox Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Lippgla

New Lenox, IL

#1 Nov 11, 2012
How dare all of you celebrate Veterens Day when my kid is going to win a Super Bowl
We didnt put out or even buy a flag to support our country but we have posters for our kids
Screw you veterens you've had this day long enough. Today is warrior day. Undefeated with shutouts
another one

New Lenox, IL

#2 Nov 11, 2012
Lippgla wrote:
How dare all of you celebrate Veterens Day when my kid is going to win a Super Bowl
We didnt put out or even buy a flag to support our country but we have posters for our kids
Screw you veterens you've had this day long enough. Today is warrior day. Undefeated with shutouts
'

You are such an idiot. You said the SAME EXACT THING at the game today... but you tell people you stay off this forum.

Which is it Mikey?
LW SuperBowl Disgrace

Mokena, IL

#3 Nov 13, 2012
I can't believe coach of LW team brings 1.....1.....1 kid to center of the field and the rest of team followed behind. So much for "team", you should be ashamed... you're an idiot. Is #2 the whole team? On top of that, the drama around that kid during the game. Please, again... Is he the whole team? Isn't there other kids on that team? Oh, did I say "TEAM". TEAM is something he doesn't get I guess.

Coach, you're not a head coach. Thank your O coach and D coach for your superbowl.
Long gone

New Lenox, IL

#4 Nov 13, 2012
We left the jr warriors last year due to ignorance and stupidity of the coaches. Is there anyone out there that can update me on this years ignorance and stupidity, so I can have a good laugh today?
Yep

Mokena, IL

#5 Nov 13, 2012
Long gone wrote:
We left the jr warriors last year due to ignorance and stupidity of the coaches. Is there anyone out there that can update me on this years ignorance and stupidity, so I can have a good laugh today?
Same, same, same, blah, blah.... Horrible. Be glad you left.
Same head coach

Mokena, IL

#6 Nov 13, 2012
Long gone wrote:
Same head coach. Same antics. The rest of coaches are good.
Lets See

Calumet City, IL

#8 Nov 13, 2012
Long gone wrote:
Jr. Warriors: stupid coaches, Jr. Knights: stupid coaches, Mustangs: stupid coaches, Manhattan Patriots: stupid coaches, Homer Stallions: stupid coaches, Tinley Bulldogs: stupid coaches, Joliet Raiders: stupid coaches, High Schools (yes High Schools) stupid coaches, etc. etc. etc.... Never knew there were so many stupid coaches. Hmmmmm, makes you wonder. How about maybe, just maybe, STUPID PARENTS.
Really

Chicago, IL

#9 Nov 13, 2012
Lets See wrote:
<quoted text>Jr. Warriors: stupid coaches, Jr. Knights: stupid coaches, Mustangs: stupid coaches, Manhattan Patriots: stupid coaches, Homer Stallions: stupid coaches, Tinley Bulldogs: stupid coaches, Joliet Raiders: stupid coaches, High Schools (yes High Schools) stupid coaches, etc. etc. etc.... Never knew there were so many stupid coaches. Hmmmmm, makes you wonder. How about maybe, just maybe, STUPID PARENTS.
Really stupid post
Really

Chicago, IL

#10 Nov 13, 2012
Long gone wrote:
son didnt play the position you think he should of?
Not a team player

Chicago, IL

#11 Nov 13, 2012
Superbowl or not, Lightweight Junior Warriors head coach gotta go
Forrest Gump

Calumet City, IL

#12 Nov 13, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Really stupid post
You figure it out...
what

Mokena, IL

#13 Nov 13, 2012
LW SuperBowl Disgrace wrote:
I can't believe coach of LW team brings 1.....1.....1 kid to center of the field and the rest of team followed behind. So much for "team", you should be ashamed... you're an idiot. Is #2 the whole team? On top of that, the drama around that kid during the game. Please, again... Is he the whole team? Isn't there other kids on that team? Oh, did I say "TEAM". TEAM is something he doesn't get I guess.
Coach, you're not a head coach. Thank your O coach and D coach for your superbowl.
You are kidding right? One kid?
For real

Chicago, IL

#14 Nov 13, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>
You are kidding right? One kid?
I was there I saw it, beginning of the game

That's right 1 kid walk to the middle of the field

The rest of the team followed 20 yards back

Guess he's more important than the rest of the team

Coach you're a joke
what

Mokena, IL

#15 Nov 14, 2012
For real wrote:
<quoted text>
Coach you're a joke
Was it a coaches kid? I feel bad for the other 30 plus kids.
Okay

Calumet City, IL

#16 Nov 14, 2012
For real wrote:
<quoted text>
Coach you're a joke
What was the kids number? Did anyone bother to ask the coach why? Maybe there was a reason that only the team knows. If its such an issue then maybe you should contact the head coach and ask him why. Hmmmm, now there's a concept..
rip off the mask

Chicago, IL

#17 Nov 14, 2012
another one wrote:
<quoted text>'
You are such an idiot. You said the SAME EXACT THING at the game today... but you tell people you stay off this forum.
Which is it Mikey?
Call this guy out. Mikey who. time to out these haters
kraft

Melrose Park, IL

#18 Nov 14, 2012
... last eyar they signaled out tracy l's kid now this year its sherries kid

if history has a way of repeatnig itself poor number 2 will end up on sitting on the sidelines next year

macaraoni and cheese
lebeR

Cicero, IL

#19 Nov 14, 2012
kraft wrote:
if history has a way of repeatnig itself poor number 2 will end up on sitting on the sidelines next year
macaraoni and cheese
You're retarded. You should be neutered so you can't foul humanity with any offspring.

Moving right along.....
Freaking Idiot

Chicago, IL

#20 Nov 14, 2012
kraft wrote:
macaraoni and cheese
OMG Take a SPELLING class!
irritated

New Lenox, IL

#21 Nov 14, 2012
i enjoyed watching this team all year. I don't have a boy on the team, my daughter is a cheerleader.
If you can't handle your son being on a team with better athletes that play more than them, try an individual sport like cross country, wrestling or tennis.
#2 took his lumps last year when he was one of the younger players on the team and this year he had an excellent year. Was he the best player on the team ? Absolutely!! This isn't in-house where everyone wins and gets a trophy. Better players should play.That's life, get used to it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will the REAL Lway taxpayers unite! (Nov '15) 1 min hypocrites 4,446
Law and Order 55 min West Side 1
News New Lenox has paid nearly $1 million in police ... 4 hr Gone daddy 12
Black Lives Matter 4 hr Brooklyn 22
Sue Gillooley has resigned (Jun '12) 15 hr new lenox rocks 64
Fox News Roger Ailes resigns amid Sexual Harras... 18 hr Roger Doesnt Ail 5
Cop Stupidity Continues! 19 hr for the residents 19

New Lenox Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance