Lincolnway Central Varsity Baseball #1
Where is the new coach

Wayne, IL

#1434 Sep 27, 2012
yes wrote:
<quoted text>They lift and run 3 days a week.
Where did the new coach come from? Let hope he is better than the last Jag Off. He was really bad!
Political Police

United States

#1435 Sep 27, 2012
Where is the new coach wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did the new coach come from? Let hope he is better than the last Jag Off. He was really bad!
The corruption will continue..........don't have an orgasm yet!
Huh

Sunnyvale, CA

#1436 Sep 27, 2012
Where is the new coach wrote:
<quoted text>
The new head coach is Gardner...he was the assistant the past few years.
LWP rules

Tinley Park, IL

#1437 Sep 27, 2012
The new head coach is Stevie K we are on the way to glory my friends. The only problem it will now cost 3500 to play high school baseball.
LOL

United States

#1438 Sep 28, 2012
LWP rules wrote:
The new head coach is Stevie K we are on the way to glory my friends. The only problem it will now cost 3500 to play high school baseball.
I bet the thought crossed his mind!
Prospects IRS Filings

Salt Lake City, UT

#1440 Oct 28, 2012
Prospects IRS Filings wrote:
http://dynamodata.fdncenter.or g/990s/990search/esearch.php
EIN 263081864
$185,000 in community support. does anyone know if this is the value of the Central field house and fields provided to LWP?

these numbers are staggering, he has a million dollar business running baseball....

i wonder how much our coaches are getting paid to look the other way. i feel sorry for our kids.
coach

United States

#1441 Oct 28, 2012
<quoted text>
$185,000 in community support. does anyone know if this is the value of the Central field house and fields provided to LWP?
these numbers are staggering, he has a million dollar business running baseball....
i wonder how much our coaches are getting paid to look the other way. i feel sorry for our kids.
WOW! When I coached local baseball the field house was off limits! All travel teams had to share the north gym for $15 an hour. I was denied field time, so I dont know that cost.

The question here is how does he receive these privileges that are not available to others? I guess LWC is never going to stop the corruption. They just can't resist temptation. It's sad for the boys who deserve to play but can't, because the list of favoritism is so LOOOOOOOOONG!
SCAM

Chicago, IL

#1442 Oct 29, 2012
http://dynamodata.fdncenter.or g/990s/990search/esearch.php
EIN 263081864
Character Nation Points awarded for creative tax accounting. It is so convenient that the prospects are an affiliate of the AAU charity, it makes the tax filings just a little harder to follow for the parents...but ya gotta love the IRS, it is all there in black and white when you find it. How do you burn $13,000 in cash with all of the fundraisers, and all of the fees, he is only paying for tournaments and training facilities, he doesn't have long term leases and the field house and fields are practically free. Parents, you should demand bookkeeping for every single penny, this is a scam. stop the madness.

Attention Parents: Please prepare for a Halloween fundraiser.
FAN-not

Mokena, IL

#1443 Oct 29, 2012
Pro Player wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have the ability to recognize talent. Joe never pitched this season. Joe made a D1 team for pitcbing. They just won the Big East Conference. They recognize talent. They selected Joe and offered him a grant for baseball along with a scholarship for his brains. I know it's hard for you swallow. Jealousy does that to people.
Just doing some fact checking on this one. The team that won the Big East last year was St. John's. There are 3 Joe's on the '12 -'13 Big Storm roster of 38 players. None of them are from LWC...see the attached link: http://www.redstormsports.com/sports/m-basebl... Keep it real people!
Celtics 1

United States

#1444 Oct 29, 2012
FAN-not wrote:
<quoted text>
Just doing some fact checking on this one. The team that won the Big East last year was St. John's. There are 3 Joe's on the '12 -'13 Big Storm roster of 38 players. None of them are from LWC...see the attached link: http://www.redstormsports.com/sports/m-basebl... Keep it real people!
LWC BLOWS! Yiu peopke all think your kids are going to the major league. When the reality is the kids suck, the coaches suck, and you parents suck.
The catholic teams have the program for good players. LWC is not good baseball. They should save the tax payers money and abolish the program. It's just that bad. Good Night.
Reality

Chicago, IL

#1445 Oct 30, 2012
Celtics 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LWC BLOWS! Yiu peopke all think your kids are going to the major league. When the reality is the kids suck, the coaches suck, and you parents suck.
The catholic teams have the program for good players. LWC is not good baseball. They should save the tax payers money and abolish the program. It's just that bad. Good Night.
High School baseball is the most insignificant baseball your child will play, nobody cares and nobody is watching but the parents.
Celtics 1

United States

#1446 Oct 30, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text> High School baseball is the most insignificant baseball your child will play, nobody cares and nobody is watching but the parents.
Thats the case at LWC. Not at Providence. We have scouts coming to watch many of our games. several players every year receive college scholarships to division one schools. Transfer over to our winning program. You won't be so angry!
Anonymous

Carol Stream, IL

#1447 Oct 30, 2012
Hey Celtic it must be easy to recruit and be good, I can't wait for East to blast you guys Friday night in football and put the great catholic school in it's place. LWC is just fine and has had some good seasons with kids only from NL, what people on this board don't understand is that kids grow, and mature different. So a dominate 8th grader may not be so good as a 12th grade athlete. It's very difficult to compare a catholic school with a public school in sports. When a kid doesn't work at provy then they can recruit a new one in his place. No Lincoln way school can do that. But I hope Provy mans up and plays LW North this year in baseball and see what happens. Just like East in football, they gonna get plunked around.
Ready

Country Club Hills, IL

#1448 Jan 6, 2013
Time to bump this thread...football is done, new year is over with...baseball season. Feb tryouts are around the corner. Anyone know how the team is shaping up? Any hopes for a good year? New coach I believe...hopefully they still have some studs to perform well.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#1449 Jan 6, 2013
I have heard great pitching but weak up the middle defensively and just okay with the sticks. But pitching wins games so I'm guessing they will do just fine, but LW North is the team to beat this year.
Political Police

United States

#1450 Jan 7, 2013
They will be a .500 team at best. The players are inconsistent. I'm glad Beiterman is gone. Gardner is a much better baseball coach. Lets see how politics plays out this year. I can only imagine the ball lickers are getting their lips stretched out already for the sesson. I can't wait!!!!!
Ready

Country Club Hills, IL

#1451 Jan 7, 2013
IllinoisBean wrote:
I have heard great pitching but weak up the middle defensively and just okay with the sticks. But pitching wins games so I'm guessing they will do just fine, but LW North is the team to beat this year.
Thank you for that info. North is in the other conference with West and Andrew correct? I think Central has an outside shot at their own conference this year. Any thoughts on West or East? I am going to try and cover as many games for the Patch as a guest blogger since there isn't much baseball coverage around.
Political Police

United States

#1452 Jan 7, 2013
Ready wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for that info. North is in the other conference with West and Andrew correct? I think Central has an outside shot at their own conference this year. Any thoughts on West or East? I am going to try and cover as many games for the Patch as a guest blogger since there isn't much baseball coverage around.
Central has no shot at all....period! Locport, Sandburg, HF, & East are going to steam roll us. We have trouble beating Joliet & Thornridge! If Gardner doesn't set up the 1st half of the season with extremely bad teams like Beiterman did, we could easily have a .300 season!
North

Chicago, IL

#1453 Jan 7, 2013
IllinoisBean wrote:
North has enough pitching to be strong for the next 3 years.
Scout

Mokena, IL

#1454 Jan 8, 2013
Ready for the season? From early reports it looks like LWC won't be a dominant force again this season. You can still go watch the games and support your players. Maybe take some time off the blog and stop embarrasing yourselves? Good Luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr Sulu vs Roy Moore 9 min Eyes Rollin 83
Sexual predators flock together... 1 hr MPMMB 2
Cell phone taxes? New Lenox??? 4 hr Winning 26
Sharkys Gone 8 hr Sharksht 3
TYPICAL: Fox News Ducks The Robert Mueller Ind... 8 hr Late Night 9
Keystone pipeline 9 hr Gas Up 4
The Whole Republican tax scam 9 hr Oil Up 2

New Lenox Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance