Bball Mom

United States

#1274 May 15, 2012
about time wrote:
Glad to see AK getting some playing time. The kid has been outstanding!
Don't get used to it. It won't last long unless daddy korbs does some serious ball licking.
baseball 101

United States

#1275 May 15, 2012
about time wrote:
He needs to learn to catch with his mitt instead of his face........OUCH!!!!!!!!
Fact is this

Naperville, IL

#1276 May 15, 2012
Bball Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get used to it. It won't last long unless daddy korbs does some serious ball licking.
AKorbs is getting drafted next year, so it really doesn't matter how much he plays in high school. His dad is getting him to the big leagues because he is the best baseball person in a 5 state area. Just ask him, he will tell you.
no prospect

New Lenox, IL

#1277 May 15, 2012
about time wrote:
too short, too weak, too bad, most of those balls that hit him in the face would have hit a normal size player in the chest, then he could have picked up the ball and threw the hitter out. AK got hot in the face twice because he is too short to play at this level. how many times are you going to let him suffer a serious injury until you face the facts!
have some class people

Saint Paul, MN

#1278 May 15, 2012
no prospect wrote:
<quoted text>
too short, too weak, too bad, most of those balls that hit him in the face would have hit a normal size player in the chest, then he could have picked up the ball and threw the hitter out. AK got hot in the face twice because he is too short to play at this level. how many times are you going to let him suffer a serious injury until you face the facts!
You people need to get a life and stop worrying so much about meaningless baseball. If you hate the coaches or parents of the kids, fine go ahead and bash away but to hide behind fake screen names and call out 15, 16 and 17yr old kids and talk about them making errors and not deserving to play is pretty classless and cowardly. Kids at that age have enough issues to deal without moronic, jealous parents talking trash about them on this website. How about watching them play, cheering and supporting all the kids not just your own.
Dazed and Confused

Frankfort, IL

#1279 May 15, 2012
have some class people wrote:
<quoted text>You people need to get a life and stop worrying so much about meaningless baseball. If you hate the coaches or parents of the kids, fine go ahead and bash away but to hide behind fake screen names and call out 15, 16 and 17yr old kids and talk about them making errors and not deserving to play is pretty classless and cowardly. Kids at that age have enough issues to deal without moronic, jealous parents talking trash about them on this website. How about watching them play, cheering and supporting all the kids not just your own.
Well said!
Blame Game

New Lenox, IL

#1280 May 15, 2012
<quoted text>
You people need to get a life and stop worrying so much about meaningless baseball. If you hate the coaches or parents of the kids, fine go ahead and bash away but to hide behind fake screen names and call out 15, 16 and 17yr old kids and talk about them making errors and not deserving to play is pretty classless and cowardly. Kids at that age have enough issues to deal without moronic, jealous parents talking trash about them on this website. How about watching them play, cheering and supporting all the kids not just your own.
You can start with blaming the school. They should have never allowed parential influence to dictate who plays. The best should play period. The parents who slither like rats behind closed doors to have a relationship with the coaches and school to get their kids to play every game, never get benched, and then misbehave without recourse are to blame as well. We would not have this problem if it was not for that.
Amen

Chicago, IL

#1281 May 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Thank-you
LMFAO

United States

#1282 May 15, 2012
about time wrote:
Beaterman, swallow your ego, quit punishing joe to get back at his father. Joe deserves to be playing 3rd. You blew the game for us putting austin there. Have some stones and play him at 2nd where he belongs. EVERY TIME YOU SCREW JOE IT COMES BACK TO HAUNT YOU. All your doing is proving what a fool you are, and your hurting the team.You know Joes dad is laughing when hears about the errors at 3rd. Joe respects you and you need to respect him. Joe did NOTHING to you.
two cents

United States

#1283 May 15, 2012
why are you changing up third when the kid that played there all season has been great? If your playing games, your a bigger idiot than i thought. this lwc baseball is rediculous.
Amen

United States

#1284 May 15, 2012
Blame Game wrote:
<quoted text>
You can start with blaming the school. They should have never allowed parential influence to dictate who plays. The best should play period. The parents who slither like rats behind closed doors to have a relationship with the coaches and school to get their kids to play every game, never get benched, and then misbehave without recourse are to blame as well. We would not have this problem if it was not for that.
Well said. Politics again. There is no reason at all to take joe out of the lineup except vengeful hatred or pure stupidity. I hope that attack on joe is not true. That would be unforgivable.
Dazed and Confused

Frankfort, IL

#1285 May 15, 2012
LMFAO wrote:
<quoted text>Beaterman, swallow your ego, quit punishing joe to get back at his father. Joe deserves to be playing 3rd. You blew the game for us putting austin there. Have some stones and play him at 2nd where he belongs. EVERY TIME YOU SCREW JOE IT COMES BACK TO HAUNT YOU. All your doing is proving what a fool you are, and your hurting the team.You know Joes dad is laughing when hears about the errors at 3rd. Joe respects you and you need to respect him. Joe did NOTHING to you.
AK got on base what was it.... 3 times today and is doing a great job especially for not normally playing third. Give him a break, I'm sure he has nothing against Joe, he's just playing where he is told. Give the kids a break!
Amen

United States

#1286 May 15, 2012
Dazed and Confused wrote:
<quoted text>
AK got on base what was it.... 3 times today and is doing a great job especially for not normally playing third. Give him a break, I'm sure he has nothing against Joe, he's just playing where he is told. Give the kids a break!
I apologize, this was by no means a shot at austin. Austin should be playing, Just trying to make a point that beaterman is attacking joe for no reason. Austin is a middle infielder and should be playing there. With all the errors and strikeouts from those players, austin should have been playing middle infield months ago.
Dazed and Confused

Frankfort, IL

#1287 May 15, 2012
Amen wrote:
<quoted text>I apologize, this was by no means a shot at austin. Austin should be playing, Just trying to make a point that beaterman is attacking joe for no reason. Austin is a middle infielder and should be playing there. With all the errors and strikeouts from those players, austin should have been playing middle infield months ago.
I'm not up on all the politics or what
may or may not be going on with Joe, there are a lot of good players sitting the bench. They should ALL have to earn their spots and no one should feel
they aren't at risk of sitting. Sometimes a little competition is a good thing :). Could motivate some of the
"regulars" as well.
amazing

Mchenry, IL

#1288 May 15, 2012
the next three games will be what the seniors will remember for the rest of their lives. Will they remember it as the season sucked, blaming. From this day forward when they look in the mirror and question themselves, did I give 100% or did I lay down could I have worked harder played harder, how did it slip by. They could answer those questions in the next three games by giving 110% going for the win showing enthusiasm showing their parents they were out there for the love of the game, and they could show their next coach that they play because they love the game. And you never know who's watching and evaluating, seeing what your made of.
Dazed and Confused

Frankfort, IL

#1289 May 15, 2012
amazing wrote:
the next three games will be what the seniors will remember for the rest of their lives. Will they remember it as the season sucked, blaming. From this day forward when they look in the mirror and question themselves, did I give 100% or did I lay down could I have worked harder played harder, how did it slip by. They could answer those questions in the next three games by giving 110% going for the win showing enthusiasm showing their parents they were out there for the love of the game, and they could show their next coach that they play because they love the game. And you never know who's watching and evaluating, seeing what your made of.
I hope they look back and the majority of them will realize it's not the end of the world and how insignificant it is in the big picture. Those who can't let it go will be like some of the "grown ups" in this forum who will want to fulfill through their children what they feel was "stolen" from them.
I hope not.
They lost a team mate at far too early of an age this year, that will impact them most of all I would think! Life is precious savor every moment and don't sweat the small stuff :)
Amen

Chicago, IL

#1290 May 15, 2012
Dazed and Confused wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not up on all the politics or what
may or may not be going on with Joe, there are a lot of good players sitting the bench. They should ALL have to earn their spots and no one should feel
they aren't at risk of sitting. Sometimes a little competition is a good thing :). Could motivate some of the
"regulars" as well.
Put on a uniform and coach, its real easy from the sidelines.......your the reason LWB sucks....parents suck the life out of kids sports.
Amen

Chicago, IL

#1291 May 15, 2012
amazing wrote:
parents suck the life out of kids sports
Amen

Chicago, IL

#1292 May 15, 2012
LMFAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Beaterman, swallow your ego, quit punishing joe to get back at his father. Joe deserves to be playing 3rd. You blew the game for us putting austin there. Have some stones and play him at 2nd where he belongs. EVERY TIME YOU SCREW JOE IT COMES BACK TO HAUNT YOU. All your doing is proving what a fool you are, and your hurting the team.You know Joes dad is laughing when hears about the errors at 3rd. Joe respects you and you need to respect him. Joe did NOTHING to you.
From another parent sucking the life out of kids sports.
Dumb Parents

Chicago, IL

#1293 May 15, 2012
shameful wrote:
austin korbel deserves to play. i noticed you put him at third the past couple games instead of joe? i think everyone can agree that joe has played well at third, i will say he has been our best infielder all year. changes are needed, we can all agree on that. Austin should be playing shortstop or second base. those are the changes needed. to do this with only a week left makes me think this is a move to send a message to the family? Maybe for joes father going to the school about you wronging joe for the sake of making room for the booster club members son? Shaun, you are not a leader or a honorable man to make this move while allowing the misbehavior of the shortstop and all the errors from him and second base to go overlooked all season and then replace the only infielder who played solid all season with a week left to play. This shows what kind of class you have. None.
If you think you can do better, send your resume to your school's athletic director and then you'll see what coaching high school sports is all about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama, Clinton Continue Reign as Most Admired 26 min Patriot 5
A Nation In Decline 28 min Patriot 32
America's Castro 36 min Patriot 9
Obama and Clinton Most Admired 3 hr Really 3
Ferguson 3 hr Really 159
Last Post Wins (Sep '12) 4 hr -Lily- 628
everyone's racist 7 hr Sharkyturd 3
New Lenox Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web