New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Kool Aid Man wrote:
We have the best apparel around! Go Prospects!
I am a Rebel, but I have to agree. What other group besides the Prospects have a whole wardrobe of apparel and they wear it everyday? From underware and socks to pants, shirts, sweatshirts, swimwear, pajamas, hats, gloves, coats....whew - sounds creepy. Go cult, I mean Prospects!!
Scout

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

Agree wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Rebel, but I have to agree. What other group besides the Prospects have a whole wardrobe of apparel and they wear it everyday? From underware and socks to pants, shirts, sweatshirts, swimwear, pajamas, hats, gloves, coats....whew - sounds creepy. Go cult, I mean Prospects!!
Don't forget the prospect mobile / trailer.
Pay Attention

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

Scout wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget the prospect mobile / trailer.
The prospects are a true, traditional travel baseball program focused on character, baseball and just plain innocent FUN. We embrace family and baseball teachings of Rob Polk, Cal Ripken, and David Jordan of the Georgia East Cobb. Our kids learn fundamentals so they can play varsity as freshmen. From the outside looking in, it may look funny to you like a family that says grace together before dinner or it may appear weird like a golfer practicing in the rain so he is prepared to play any shot from any lie. From the inside looking out, it is baseball, fun, character development and record of 332 - 15 and several CABA world series rings...if this is a cult, them sign me up. I will make the Kool Aid. Does anyone like orange?
Kool Aid Man

Norristown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

Pay Attention wrote:
<quoted text>
The prospects are a true, traditional travel baseball program focused on character, baseball and just plain innocent FUN. We embrace family and baseball teachings of Rob Polk, Cal Ripken, and David Jordan of the Georgia East Cobb. Our kids learn fundamentals so they can play varsity as freshmen. From the outside looking in, it may look funny to you like a family that says grace together before dinner or it may appear weird like a golfer practicing in the rain so he is prepared to play any shot from any lie. From the inside looking out, it is baseball, fun, character development and record of 332 - 15 and several CABA world series rings...if this is a cult, them sign me up. I will make the Kool Aid. Does anyone like orange?
The Prospects are everything the Rebels wish they can be. From where I'm sitting it seems as if the LW Blue Demons, Illinois Celtics, LW Yellow Jackets, Prospects actually teach the kids baseball. THE RIGHT WAY!! They go by talent not whose buddy's kid they can hide at 2nd base.
Kool Aid Man

Norristown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Agree wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound JEALOUS!!
Agree

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Kool Aid Man wrote:
<quoted text> You sound JEALOUS!!
Not jealous, just find it hilarious with absolutely NO CHARACTER involved. I assure you, your kids aren't learning baseball - they are learning to play slimy baseball. Ask the high school parents what they think of Korbel bred baseball players. Have fun playing AA teams.
You've Been Duped

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

Agree wrote:
<quoted text>Not jealous, just find it hilarious with absolutely NO CHARACTER involved. I assure you, your kids aren't learning baseball - they are learning to play slimy baseball. Ask the high school parents what they think of Korbel bred baseball players. Have fun playing AA teams.
When are you people going to realize that this MORON has nothing to do with the Prospects?!?!?!.... You keep answering him... Falling right into what he wants... Just a JAG stirring the pot...
Clueless

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

Agree wrote:
<quoted text>
Not jealous, just find it hilarious with absolutely NO CHARACTER involved. I assure you, your kids aren't learning baseball - they are learning to play slimy baseball. Ask the high school parents what they think of Korbel bred baseball players. Have fun playing AA teams.
If you are not a woman you are sure sounding like one so do yourself a favor and ask your wife for your balls back! Regardless of your gender you don't know crap about baseball and are a prime example of what's wrong with NLBA!
agree

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Clueless wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are not a woman you are sure sounding like one so do yourself a favor and ask your wife for your balls back! Regardless of your gender you don't know crap about baseball and are a prime example of what's wrong with NLBA!
Frankfort is a woman. One of the boards members wives.
back it up

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Agree wrote:
<quoted text>
Give some examples of the slimy baseball being taught? And I'm pretty sure the team your kid is on is playing AA teams and is a AA team. I'm sure the team your husband coaches the kids are all stars.
Agree

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

agree wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankfort is a woman. One of the boards members wives.
I asked you not to call me out.
Coach

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Judged:

Pay Attention wrote:
<quoted text>
Freshman playing varsity went over real well. We were the laughing stock of the H.S. Baseball world. The radar gun, new baseballs, and numerous dinners donated by coach Korbel made that plan possible.
LWC Parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Judged:

Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
Freshman playing varsity went over real well. We were the laughing stock of the H.S. Baseball world. The radar gun, new baseballs, and numerous dinners donated by coach Korbel made that plan possible.
Hope they learned their lesson
U r jealous

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

Judged:

LWC Parent wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope they learned their lesson
Lesson????Really????

U r jealous because the prospects get private instruction by
Central coaches and top area instructors. For free. Prospect kids learn the central baseball system from day 1 from fresh and soph coaches. They earn right to play. Stop with baseballs and radar gun and other flippin boogie man stories.
All not true. high school coaches from central spend their time at practices so prospects get exposure. lwc coaches see the potential. no surprise starting freshman on varsity.
Prospects teach the same things as varsity. Not to
Mention all the volunteer hours kids do to help prep fields and school spirit and fundraising.
How many students do that. LWC coaches know what prospects
Are capable of doing and which others are rec players. Get over it.
LWC Parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

Judged:

U r jealous wrote:
<quoted text>
Lesson????Really????
Central coaches and top area instructors. For free. Prospect kids learn the central baseball system from day 1 from fresh and soph coaches. They earn right to play. Stop with baseballs and radar gun and other flippin boogie man stories.
All not true. high school coaches from central spend their time at practices so prospects get exposure. lwc coaches see the potential. no surprise starting freshman on varsity.
Mention all the volunteer hours kids do to help prep fields and school spirit and fundraising.
How many students do that. LWC coaches know what prospects
Then why did LWC do so poorly with all these supposed super stars trained by the prospects? Last season LWC had the worst season in school history. Obviously the players need to look elsewhere for training.
Really

Lake In The Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

Judged:

U r jealous wrote:
<quoted text>
Lesson????Really????
Mention all the volunteer hours kids do to help prep fields and school spirit and fundraising.How many students do that. LWC coaches know what prospects
ISHA Violations???? I will forward this to a person in the know. Thanks
Celtics 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

LWC parents and coaches are idiots. Who cares? Your team ain't going anywhere.
play ball

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

LWC Parent wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did LWC do so poorly with all these supposed super stars trained by the prospects? Last season LWC had the worst season in school history. Obviously the players need to look elsewhere for training.
because they were from the sparks
Mt Saint Felons

Mount Prospect, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Judged:

Sparks are the BEST! Prospects are the 2nd BEST!
LW PRO-Suspects

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Judged:

PAY ATTENTION. You can see for yourself how a true, traditional travel scam is perped at IRS.gov for a 501 c3 affiliate of the AAU. Prepaid hotels, field-house and fields for profit, weekly fundraising, paying off high school coaches with petty cash and dinners, and best of all, prepaying 2014 Cooperstown. Yes, 2014 cooperstown. Never too soon for a good tax swindle. so the burning QUESTION is why isn't the schoo board concerned that the LW PRO-SUSPECTS have NOT filed an IRS Form 990 since August 2009 where they are officially listed as an AAU affiliate with less than 25k in revenues. PAY ATTENTION. search at IRS.gov for EIN 263081864. Where does the fundraising and sponsorship money go? Why no recent filings? PAY ATTENTION. Being an AAU tax-exempt organization doesn't mean you don't file. We know it is complicated with all of the Ponzi schemes you are perping, but you must keep up with appearances. BTW, GOOGLE "AAU president". Still feeling good about the AAU affiliation and all those overnight tournaments. Parents, wake up and protect your kids before it is too late.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,001 - 1,020 of1,426
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the New Lenox Forum right now

Search the New Lenox Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 46,977
Taylor Glen HOA 8 min tgresident 5
Oath Keeper On Site Update 1 hr Neighbor 1
2014 Triple Play....Who's it going to be this y... 1 hr Best 85
USSR Pushes America 1 hr someone 3
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 9 hr Tired 6,527
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 9 hr Tired 503
•••
•••
•••
•••

New Lenox Jobs

•••
•••
•••

New Lenox People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••