Lincolnway Central Varsity Baseball #1
We Ranked Baby

United States

#861 Nov 3, 2011
Charachter Nation Baby! We wrote the book.
Scout

United States

#862 Nov 3, 2011
You guys are nuts. Your kids are laughing at your stupid asses. Grow up and enjoy watching your boys play ball. They will be grown up before you know it. Why does baseball make parents act insane? I just don't get it.
Korbel Mobile

United States

#863 Nov 9, 2011
Saw Korbel at berkots with the prospects trailer hooked up to his pickup. Why does this guy tow that prospects trailer every where he goes? He is also always dressed in full prospects costume?????????? Why??????????
Bison

Wheaton, IL

#864 Nov 10, 2011
Korbel Mobile wrote:
Saw Korbel at berkots with the prospects trailer hooked up to his pickup. Why does this guy tow that prospects trailer every where he goes? He is also always dressed in full prospects costume?????????? Why??????????
Advertising!!!!! He is always trying to lure the kids away from the best organization around....the Rebels. Coaches and players and come and gone, but this organization is still around and doing well. We have a solid group of board members always looking to do the right thing for the kids and organization.
We Ranked Baby

Yonkers, NY

#865 Nov 10, 2011
Korbel Mobile wrote:
We are out practicing and looking forward to kicking the rebels asses as usual. hehehe
Learn math

Chicago, IL

#866 Nov 10, 2011
Program on the decline wrote:
Check out the NLBA web site. A majority of the board members and directors are metro managers. Talk about DADDY BALL and DADDIES FRIENDS ball. People are really TURNED OFF by this BS. Enjoy it cause it wont last. New members are on their way. The old regime is gonna be out on their asses. Oh wait...Never mind they will just start their own successful program and continue to attract talent away from the Daddy ball organization. Rebels keep up the good work douches.
OK, I took your advice and checked out the Rebels Website. There are 28 board members. 7 of them are Metro Managers. that is 25%. Last time I checked, that is not a majority. If you expand it to count every board member that has a son playing metro ball, the total jumps to 11. That is 39 percent, still not a majority. and one of those Metro managers, the President, does not get a vote according to the Bylaws. So genius, Board members, who do not have Metro affiliation account for approximately 65% of all votes on Rebel business. If anyone thinks that Metro runs the league, learn math.
We Ranked Baby

Joliet, IL

#867 Nov 10, 2011
Learn math wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, I took your advice and checked out the Rebels Website. There are 28 board members. 7 of them are Metro Managers. that is 25%. Last time I checked, that is not a majority. If you expand it to count every board member that has a son playing metro ball, the total jumps to 11. That is 39 percent, still not a majority. and one of those Metro managers, the President, does not get a vote according to the Bylaws. So genius, Board members, who do not have Metro affiliation account for approximately 65% of all votes on Rebel business. If anyone thinks that Metro runs the league, learn math.
Thanks for the update douche
sparky

New Lenox, IL

#868 Nov 10, 2011
Learn math wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess, your a board member and one of the metro coaches. classic
We Ranked Baby

Joliet, IL

#869 Nov 10, 2011
Anyone looking to get goose bumps and have the overwhelming feeling of greatness bestowed upon them you need to check out lwprospects.com

That man is a genius! I am happy to shell out money for his cause. My boy WILL be a pro soon! It's well worth it!
Korbs My guy

Joliet, IL

#870 Nov 11, 2011
Learn math wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be Stupid! And you must be a board member. How many quality kids did you lose in the last 3 months? Answer- ALOT! How is the registration going? Down a bit? hehehe
Coach

United States

#871 Nov 11, 2011
Grow up! Talk about your personal daddy ball fights on another Topix! This one is about LWC. I am done listening to you idiots. This season I'm playing to win........not pamper!
yep

Chicago, IL

#872 Nov 11, 2011
sparky wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess, your a board member and one of the metro coaches. classic
I have a kid in metro ball. So why is that classic? Any of the facts i posted wrong. Ignore the facts, make wrong statements, then make stupid comments.
yep

Chicago, IL

#873 Nov 11, 2011
Korbs My guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be Stupid! And you must be a board member. How many quality kids did you lose in the last 3 months? Answer- ALOT! How is the registration going? Down a bit? hehehe
why is that stupid? we have over 1,000 kids in the program. Some years up, some years down. your point is?
Genius

New Lenox, IL

#874 Nov 11, 2011
Learn math wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to massage the numbers. Throw away 9 of those spots because they are tied to in house divisional VPs. That leaves 19 and 11 of those are affiliated with a metro team = 58%. 9 of those 11 manage their own team. 4 out of 4 executive officers manage a team = 100%. Bottom line, as a whole the Rebels' metro division is underachieving; especially you consider their advantages of having access to a huge pool of kids through their in house program and having their own complex. The board hands out spots to dads that are using it for their own advantage. Dads and in some cases their kid is in over their heads.
Quit

Chicago, IL

#875 Nov 11, 2011
Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to massage the numbers. Throw away 9 of those spots because they are tied to in house divisional VPs. That leaves 19 and 11 of those are affiliated with a metro team = 58%. 9 of those 11 manage their own team. 4 out of 4 executive officers manage a team = 100%. Bottom line, as a whole the Rebels' metro division is underachieving; especially you consider their advantages of having access to a huge pool of kids through their in house program and having their own complex. The board hands out spots to dads that are using it for their own advantage. Dads and in some cases their kid is in over their heads.
Quit already. If you are so happy with the Prospects, why do you care anything about the Rebels. Huge pool of kids to choose from? How about the Prospects having no boundary restrictions and being able to get kids from all over including Indiana. Oh, but those families saw the program for what it was and said bye bye after one year. Even offers of cash, free hotels, and reduced fees couldn't keep them with your program. Your program lost so many kids this year and the talk is your record is going to be very different this year. I am very happy with the Rebels and you are supposedly so happy with the Prospects (but are having a hard time getting over your break up with the Rebels) so let's leave it at that. Now get out of your Prospect pajamas and get to work. Your dictator expects his bills paid.
We Ranked Baby

United States

#876 Nov 11, 2011
For a real treat and some baseball know how check out lwprospects.com You will be IMPRESSED! We are RANKED!! and YOU SUCK!!
huh

Oswego, IL

#877 Nov 11, 2011
Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
So took your advice and looked at the web-site, looked at each team, seems like the 14u and 15u Black teams have their act together. Not sure who the rest play.How do you determine who is underachieving, and when did the Rebels begin having teams after 14. I see 2 15u teams listed.
Porky

United States

#878 Nov 12, 2011
Ya'all are living your baseball glory through your kids. Get a life DOUCHEbags!
really

Frankfort, IL

#879 Nov 12, 2011
Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to massage the numbers. Throw away 9 of those spots because they are tied to in house divisional VPs. That leaves 19 and 11 of those are affiliated with a metro team = 58%. 9 of those 11 manage their ownt team. 4 out of 4 executive officers manage a team = 100%. Bottom line, as a whole the Rebels' metro division is underachieving; especially you consider their advantages of having access to a huge pool of kids through their in house program and having their own complex. The board hands out spots to dads that are using it for their own advantage. Dads and in some cases their kid is in over their heads.
Hey dumb ass. Those in house guys you so easily dismissed have equal voting rights. More non metro votes than metro votes. Massage this!
Monty the Great

United States

#880 Nov 12, 2011
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumb ass. Those in house guys you so easily dismissed have equal voting rights. More non metro votes than metro votes. Massage this!
Who gives a shit?? That organization has seen its better days.I hope they continue to lose good players to other organizations like the Prospects, Celtics, Victory, Yellow Jackets, Tinley Bulldogs and i'm sure many more. Keep turning folks away with your daddy ball and best friend ball and it will continue to erode. See ya later fruitcakes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Latest School Shooting 24 min Dennyk 162
The can of worms opened up by DJT.... 4 hr Smalley 30
$215 million Will County Courthouse. 6 hr Wild and Crazy Guy 8
Code Red DEFCON 7 6 hr MAGA 4
FBI and cruz 12 hr Robert Thomas 35
Waterworld 12 hr Robert Thomas 19
What happens to the women who are pigs and lie ... 13 hr Methree 44

New Lenox Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance