Lincolnway Central Varsity Baseball #1
Knights Fan

Mokena, IL

#22 Mar 17, 2011
Austin Korbel sufered a bad injury practicing. He got hit in the face with a ball. Broken nose and fractured eye socket. Lets all wish him a speedy recovery.
Poor baby

United States

#23 Mar 20, 2011
New Lenox Baseball wrote:
The politics at LW Central is a joke. This again. Do you know how many good players are sick of the stupidity? Do you know all the talent that was discarded due to stupidity? Do you know all the good players who were not given a chance.
Put his best players on the field? He can't, they are not on the team. They have no one to blame but themselves. Stop listening to the tools and pull your heads out. Too late for this team.
Ha ha, your kid must be one of the varsity players cut because he isn't as good as some underclassmen. so now you go around claiming the real players aren't on the team and Beiterman is taking advice from a little league coach...... Please, come on man, just face the facts, your kid is not as good as daddy thinks he is. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. The truth hurts man, but just accept it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scout

Mokena, IL

#24 Mar 21, 2011
LWC Varsity could have won the first Danville game, but errors, and no hits resulted in a loss. They lost two catchers due to academic problems. That is hurting them. The catcher of the first Danville game had no experience catching. He was setting up bad, not framing pitches, and catching the pitches thrown underhand. He had an error at a play at the plate. The season is early and they are off to a decent start with a 2-1 record. Work on the problems facing them and they have a chance to finish up with a respectable season. Their pitching looks great so far.
Scout

Mokena, IL

#25 Mar 25, 2011
LWC coaching staff has made a decision to place Austin Korbel back with his sophomore team. I agree with the decision. He will develop better with his respectable sophomore team. Good luck to Austin.
Scout

Mokena, IL

#26 Mar 30, 2011
LWC is off to a rocky start. They are not hitting. They have a serious problem in the catcher position. They have some great juniors who sit the bench, while freshmen and sophomore play? They have played soft teams so far except Danville. If they don't wake up soon and make the proper changes, they will have a horrible season. Politics and favoritism will destroy them from the inside out.
Scout

Mokena, IL

#27 Apr 8, 2011
The political circus act on LWC Varsity Baseball team is beginning to implode. With a near loss that resulted in a tie to the worst baseball team in our area Thornridge, Bietermann's job is in jeapordy. He listens to all the local pee wee ball coaches who are setting him up to take his job for failing. I hope he wakes up and begins playing the boys who deserve to be on the field instead of the political hacks sons who are constantly seen giving him advise before and after the games.
FWeye

Broadview, IL

#28 Apr 10, 2011
PC Baseball wrote:
The only good pitcher lwc has is Joe. He played for the Celtics before going to H.S. He plays for Cangelosi Baseball with my son also. He is a good ball player. Your fielding and hitting is no match for us. I don't think you guys have a strong enough team to finish on top. Good Luck!
Have you been at any of the games Joe has pitched? Good...far from it. We won't be seeing much of Joe on the mound this season...I can promise you that. And people on here wonder why he has to pull up under classmen....!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LWC baseball

Mokena, IL

#29 Apr 11, 2011
LWC Baseball is the laughing stock of the community. Even the boys on the team know it is a political circus act. You should not have to sell candy in the stand, be on the booster club, or lick the coaches balls for your son to play. You should play to win and play the best. If you have watched any of the games, you would see all the errors, strikeouts, and mental fielding mistakes. Thank god Bietermann set up a easy schedule for the team. My son is on the team. He plays for the Sparks Club Team in the summer. He gets very little recognition on this team because of the politics. I don't blame any of the senior classmen on this team for laying down and dying on them when and if they get a chance to play. They deserve it!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#30 Apr 11, 2011
I think you forgot to change your screen name back to scout. lol
LWC baseball wrote:
LWC Baseball is the laughing stock of the community. Even the boys on the team know it is a political circus act. You should not have to sell candy in the stand, be on the booster club, or lick the coaches balls for your son to play. You should play to win and play the best. If you have watched any of the games, you would see all the errors, strikeouts, and mental fielding mistakes. Thank god Bietermann set up a easy schedule for the team. My son is on the team. He plays for the Sparks Club Team in the summer. He gets very little recognition on this team because of the politics. I don't blame any of the senior classmen on this team for laying down and dying on them when and if they get a chance to play. They deserve it!
FYI from Joes Dad

Mokena, IL

#31 Apr 11, 2011
FWeye wrote:
<quoted text>Have you been at any of the games Joe has pitched? Good...far from it. We won't be seeing much of Joe on the mound this season...I can promise you that. And people on here wonder why he has to pull up under classmen....!
Joe was a starting third baseman for two and a half years. He was only called on to pitch a couple times a year when needed. He was and still is a great third baseman. There is no reason he should not be the starting third baseman now. They had no reason to call up a freshman to play third base. Joe never had the opportunity to take one play at third base this season where he started for two and a half years. Joe is only a victim of the horrible politics going on within the team right now. I am sickened by people of your caliber. You my friend will rot in hell for talking about a great boy and ball player like Joe. Shame on you and all the political players on this team. Knowing your boy is playing due your politics with the program obviously is not making you feel good about yourself or your son. If it was, you would not have to go around bashing children on the team who are hurting inside because they have been wronged by coaches and people they looked up to.
Paladin

United States

#32 Apr 12, 2011
The real problem rests with HUD. He made this mess and he will never be able to fix it! Soon there will be a web site WWW.HudmustGO and a message board that will allow concerned taxpayers to document the problems in HUDs athletic department. Bieterman is a cruel and incompetant amatuer who bows to political pressure. He is letting Grandpa Hayes fill out the Sophmore line-up every game. He is running good players off and keeping pampered players in the system. Scheduling easy teams so the ass kicking they get in conference will not look so bad. Go back to your dinky Catholic school! oh, that's right, they were so bad they had to close. Another great Hud decision to hire a guy who couldn't even coach little league.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PALADIN

United States

#33 Apr 12, 2011
www.HudmustGo.com
comming soon, so kids can have a voice and the LWC athletic department can be exposed for the cruel incompetants that they really are.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Oh Boy

Chicago, IL

#34 Apr 12, 2011
Hud is a joke. He fired the Boys Head Varsity soccer coach for undisclosed reasons. This coach led the boys to two State Finals and the girls to two State Finals in his 15 year career. Hud also disallowed freshman from moving to varsity in the soccer programs. That is an aboslute joke. If the player has talent and works hard, they should play. Simply, the best players should play. Too bad for the good players that Hud is a pushover. Now this baseball fiasco is just another miscue to add to Hud's already decorated resume.
LWC Sports embarrassing

New Lenox, IL

#35 Apr 12, 2011
Lincoln Way Central Athletics especially baseball are a joke! I have a son that starts and plays regularly, and I still feel that way.

What's with bringing up very mediocre players at best to sit kids that belong at that age level who are as good if not much better? Do you need to bring up a freshman to play left field and bat last? Do you not have a sophomore that could do that?

You will be lucky to have 10 kids come out for Varsity baseball in the next few years!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grow Up Please

Mokena, IL

#36 Apr 12, 2011
It's all a simple matter of maturity and I'm not talking about the kids. You really can't blame Bieterman and Diety, they are just living proof of the "Peter Principle" and were promoted beyond their level of competancy. What ever happened to earning your position. Since when does the first pitch you throw, at bat you take or ground ball you field -- need to be at a varsity or sophmore level. EARN IT and go light it up at your own level first. Then all of this could be avoided. You can lay all these problems at the feet of one very poor AD and his name is HUD! He can't fix the problem, becuase he created it and is to proud and feels to entitled to correct it. He feels protected from his superiors and thinks the rest of us can just piss off.
unbelievable

Mokena, IL

#37 Apr 13, 2011
I can't believe what is going on in a school forum. My son attends Lockport High School. We almost moved to New lenox. Thank god we didn't. I can only pray for the families being hurt by this behavior going
On that the school board fixes this political favoritism soon. The hateful message about the one boy has me sick to my stomach. LW Centrals reputation is tarnished by this scandal.
FWeye

Wheaton, IL

#38 Apr 13, 2011
FYI from Joes Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe was a starting third baseman for two and a half years. He was only called on to pitch a couple times a year when needed. He was and still is a great third baseman. There is no reason he should not be the starting third baseman now. They had no reason to call up a freshman to play third base. Joe never had the opportunity to take one play at third base this season where he started for two and a half years. Joe is only a victim of the horrible politics going on within the team right now. I am sickened by people of your caliber. You my friend will rot in hell for talking about a great boy and ball player like Joe. Shame on you and all the political players on this team. Knowing your boy is playing due your politics with the program obviously is not making you feel good about yourself or your son. If it was, you would not have to go around bashing children on the team who are hurting inside because they have been wronged by coaches and people they looked up to.
Joes Dad...aka knights fan, aka pc baseball, aka scout....I knew if I posted something like that (which isn't true, he did great in the summer,he just needs to see time on the mound)you would show your identity. You started this mess.Stay off this topic...you should of never started this blog in the first place.
calm down daddies

United States

#39 Apr 14, 2011
There are some decent players on this varsity team. Shame on the parents who have insulted the innocent. All the boys on this team have practiced hard and played hard. Just because your "boy" isn't playing, there is no need to slam the entire team.

If you want to watch them play, them come and watch and shut your mouth. If you can't, then stand out in left field and let the rest of us enjoy the game. This is high school. No one is going pro, and I mean NO ONE !
calm down daddies

United States

#40 Apr 14, 2011
unbelievable wrote:
I can't believe what is going on in a school forum. My son attends Lockport High School. We almost moved to New lenox. Thank god we didn't. I can only pray for the families being hurt by this behavior going
On that the school board fixes this political favoritism soon. The hateful message about the one boy has me sick to my stomach. LW Centrals reputation is tarnished by this scandal.
Mind your own business Lockport ! When we want your opinion we'll ask for it !
Just watching the game

United States

#41 Apr 14, 2011
they lost that game because of the PITCHER !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Race 9 min McCains Trigger F... 4
Our Nation is Over 1 hr Appalled 29
Why does the left Cry about White Supremists bu... 7 hr taco 53
Unreal Shi_ is destroying our town's dignity he... 7 hr Jeopardy 15
Just a little recap... 7 hr NO SURPRISE 6
I'm Serious. That's an actual Wine.... 7 hr NO SURPRISE 6
Illinois governor commercial 9 hr Unreal Shi_ 2

New Lenox Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance