Creepers at Cardinal Fitness
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Jeanie

Mokena, IL

#102 Apr 19, 2011
Little Bobby wrote:
BObby from bluestone has a little dick he has a big RIGHT hand is what I heard. the guy is with out a doubt Gay. he has no idea what to do with a woman. he only wants anal. And he wants to call me JIMMY??? very wierd ----Big Bobby trolls for boys at Cardinal and sharons Bay
I love your big tool Bobby!!!!!!!
dr fill

United States

#103 Apr 19, 2011
True Story wrote:
i wanna make a poo poo in your hair
drfill is my hero
Thank you, I will be passing out 8"x10"s of myself in the lobby!!!
Monkey Butt

Mokena, IL

#104 Apr 23, 2011
I won't work out at cardinal fitness anymore. It gets all humid in there and then smells like dirty ass. There is a powder on the market called monkey butt. there is a male and female formula sold at alsip nursery in frankfort. Pick some up before your next work out!!!!!
Derrr

New Lenox, IL

#105 Jul 2, 2012
Tee two wrote:
There are so many creapers at Cardinal Fitness. I run 6.4 miles on the treadmill and there are so many creepers that only are there to creep on girls. Nasty freaks!
You know you like it, and no one cares you run 6.4 miles. Who are you impressing....You spelled "creapers" wrong.
Too Damn Funny

Mokena, IL

#106 Jul 3, 2012
Derrr wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you like it, and no one cares you run 6.4 miles. Who are you impressing....You spelled "creapers" wrong.
Why are you reading and replying on posts from 2011? This is so old now that the chick who wrote this posted yesterday that she's mad that the bingo caller was giving her the fuzzy eye in the church basement last night. Btw, no one won the cover-all."
But we are all glad that you finally traded in your bag phone for an iPhone!
wunderin

Downers Grove, IL

#107 Jul 3, 2012
Bet you just love that attention. If it bothers you so much, learn how to dress or don't go there.
Tee two wrote:
There are so many creapers at Cardinal Fitness. I run 6.4 miles on the treadmill and there are so many creepers that only are there to creep on girls. Nasty freaks!
Too Damn Funny

Mokena, IL

#108 Jul 3, 2012
wunderin wrote:
Bet you just love that attention. If it bothers you so much, learn how to dress or don't go there.
<quoted text>
Hey, welcome to 2012!!! Let me guess, you and Derrr are related and you both sold your Atari systems to the kid down the street and pooled your money for the AT&T family plan for your new iPhones!
Creepy Carl

United States

#109 Jul 3, 2012
I luv married gym rats that get dressed up to go to the gym! Don't put all your goods out there if you don't want to be creeped on! Duh!
Creepers R Us

River Grove, IL

#110 Jul 5, 2012
I myself am a huge fan of all of the camel toe that shows with the tight workout clothes. Ladies, Keep up the good work and always know your gash is being checked out.
D-Bag

United States

#111 Jul 5, 2012
Are the creepy cops still there? Or the creepy com ed guy?
moose knuckle

Manhattan, IL

#112 Jul 6, 2012
Creepers R Us wrote:
I myself am a huge fan of all of the camel toe that shows with the tight workout clothes. Ladies, Keep up the good work and always know your gash is being checked out.
ALWaYS checked out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maxine Waters AL Sharpton Liz Warren, Why Ameri... 22 min Appalled 9
What happened to the Democratic Party? 1 hr Appalled 149
The Solution to Health Care 1 hr Moose and Squirre... 46
breaking news!!!!! 2 hr Moose and Squirre... 273
Sharky Now Ineligible 2 hr Dennyk 9
Review: Carlstrom Dental - Michael D Carlstrom DDS (Mar '11) 5 hr proud american 20
What can we do to get American's off of food st... 6 hr Appalled 72

New Lenox Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Lenox Mortgages