Trashy Blondes / Trashy Black guys

Trashy Blondes / Trashy Black guys

Posted in the New Lenox Forum

Concerned

Mokena, IL

#1 Mar 16, 2012
What's with all these suburban white girls dating these trashy black guys?
4 mo 4 obama

Des Plaines, IL

#2 Mar 16, 2012
Weeze love us some white meat. its all pink on the inside. plus we all hung like horses. thanks witeys for youse white chicks. suckas white women love them a big black dick
Really

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 17, 2012
4 mo 4 obama wrote:
Weeze love us some white meat. its all pink on the inside. plus we all hung like horses. thanks witeys for youse white chicks. suckas white women love them a big black dick
FN RACIST
Economy size matters

Greenwood, IN

#4 Mar 17, 2012
Once they go black they can't come back. No self respecting white guy will have them. The black guy has the johnson, but the white man has the money. The women go for the latter later in life. Good luck with that!
4 mo 4 obama

United States

#5 Mar 17, 2012
They just cant ressist us. they never coming back to witey hood
White Marko

Greenwood, IN

#6 Mar 17, 2012
Unless they of course need something spelled correctly. Then they come back to us.
4 mo 4 Obama

United States

#7 Mar 17, 2012
You is just a jelous wite boy with a little pecker. if yo wife had me in her you would be historry!
White Marko

Greenwood, IN

#9 Mar 17, 2012
If you somehow got in my wife, I would cap you and throw her out ending what was thought a life sentence.
get a life

Mokena, IL

#10 Mar 17, 2012
White Marko wrote:
If you somehow got in my wife, I would cap you and throw her out ending what was thought a life sentence.
This is what is disgusting about this website! People like you spilling useless and ignorant topics! Get off the computer and get a life!
4 mo 4 Obama

United States

#11 Mar 18, 2012
Shit witey id be the one poppin a cap in yo dumb wite ass im sure you lady dreams of a big black cok all nite long. i wud throw her out to after i jized on her face.quit you threts.
White Marko

Greenwood, IN

#12 Mar 18, 2012
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what is disgusting about this website! People like you spilling useless and ignorant topics! Get off the computer and get a life!
If I should "get a life", what are you doing on here? Talk about the pot calling the kettle negro, I mean afrcan/american, I mean black. What do you call yourselves these days anyway?
Marko the Researcher

Greenwood, IN

#13 Mar 18, 2012
From the ONION

LAFAYETTE, LA—Saying his campaign has "really dodged a bullet so far," Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum told reporters today that, much to his relief, no one has asked his opinion on interracial marriage. "No question about it, what I'd have to say about the topic would absolutely terrify anyone with a conscience," said Santorum, adding that his longstanding and carefully thought-through views on whether two individuals of different races should be allowed to marry would put him so far out of the mainstream that it’d be "hilarious how insane [he]’d sound." "The truth is, if anyone decided to ask me flat out if I approve of marriages between black men and white women, for example, the flood gates would open and the bile I would spew would sink this campaign in 10 seconds tops." As of press time, reports of Santorum's mere reference to his incendiary views had caused his favorability ratings in Alabama and Mississippi to skyrocket.
4 mo 4 Obama

Des Plaines, IL

#14 Mar 18, 2012
Who the hell wants to marry these hos? not me. I just like dipin my stick in there mouths and cooches are you all crazy
Four more inches

Greenwood, IN

#15 Mar 18, 2012
Obama is black above the waist only. Down there he's all Irish!
class

Mokena, IL

#16 Mar 18, 2012
Noone has class anymore. I never get women BECAUSE i have class and they don't lol. I'm happier to not have them than have someone who disrepescts themselves.
Class less

Greenwood, IN

#17 Mar 18, 2012
Sounds like class has a three inch pecker. That's a record in Peru, Ind.
not concerned

Yorkville, IL

#18 Mar 18, 2012
Love is strange, you never know who might get together. Adults are free to choose whom they want so.. if you don't like it then stuff it.
Really

Chicago, IL

#19 Mar 18, 2012
4 mo 4 obama wrote:
Until its your daughter,its funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The End of an Error 3 hr Chappelle 13
Democrats should push for presidential candidat... 3 hr Appalled 14
Hillary shuts down the global initiative 4 hr BarbsBush 1
Ringling Bros is gone but say hello to Trumps C... 4 hr BarbsBush 1
Watching congress question cabinet picks.... 6 hr BarbsBush 1
3 doors down releases playlist for yuuuge partay 6 hr BarbsBush 5
George Bush 6 hr BarbsBush 2
LW elections 6 hr Huh 18
Poor ole Paula dean 7 hr EJCDad 23

New Lenox Jobs