its a circus

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

I bring my kids to ace hardware to show them how not to groom themselves.Ya see I dont want my kids walking around like a girlyman with a ponytail and huge fat pot belly.Them dudes couldnt get laid in a morge!!!!
HATE THIS ACE HARDWARE

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

When is this store finally going to close? Its disgusting , overpriced, depressing and an eyesore. They are ripping people off and hopefully people will realize this and stop going there!!!!
manhattan yellowhammer

Palos Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

The helpful hardware man has never worked there!
joke store

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

I asked my kids where do you want to go ,For iceream,disney land or to the ace freak show.Well they jumped up and down and screamed,lets go the the ace freak show.That pony tail girly man is funnier than shit!!!!With his dirty blue jeans and pot belly he's a sight for sore eyes!!!I said ok kids grab your cameras cause we dont know when that freak show store is gonna shut down!!! YEAH!!!!!
rfi

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

joke store wrote:
I asked my kids where do you want to go ,For iceream,disney land or to the ace freak show.Well they jumped up and down and screamed,lets go the the ace freak show.That pony tail girly man is funnier than shit!!!!With his dirty blue jeans and pot belly he's a sight for sore eyes!!!I said ok kids grab your cameras cause we dont know when that freak show store is gonna shut down!!! YEAH!!!!!
You are putting way to much energy into this
Truth b told

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

I wonder how many of these posts would post if the author had to use their real email address and name.
john smith

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Truth b told wrote:
I wonder how many of these posts would post if the author had to use their real email address and name.
What!!! What!!! Hah!!! What!!!
Shop at Lowes

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Truth b told wrote:
If we knew it would help close that rat store then Im all for it!
Lose Michelle Ace

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Retired wrote:
Who cares if you have to walk a little longer through the parking lot at Lowes? Walking is good for you and if you have some sort of health problem that's what the handicapped parking places are for. As for Ace just try to get a key cut there that actually works. That's is a joke. I can't even believe people still take keys there. I haven't shopped there is years. They are rude and overpriced. The reason they make the returns an inconvenience is because they don't want you to return anything whether it works or not. It's to deter people from returning. I very happily take my business to Lowes. I could careless about shopping at the local small business when they are jerks. Just sayin'.
I completely agree.
Lose Michelle Ace

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Truth b told wrote:
I would and have NO problem addressing the owner, the a@@hole Michelle or anyone else.
Im sure from reading my posts, she knows who I am. Who cares. What is she going to do, ban me from the store? No need, I refuse to go there anyway.
Shop at Lowes

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Lose Michelle Ace wrote:
<quoted text>
I would and have NO problem addressing the owner, the a@@hole Michelle or anyone else.
Im sure from reading my posts, she knows who I am. Who cares. What is she going to do, ban me from the store? No need, I refuse to go there anyway.
Im sure her or the owner dont even bother taking the time to read this stuff. They obviously do not care about what their customers think. Or as in my case, FORMER customer!! I wish though that they did see these and respond!
wtf

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Shop at Lowes wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sure her or the owner dont even bother taking the time to read this stuff. They obviously do not care about what their customers think. Or as in my case, FORMER customer!! I wish though that they did see these and respond!
I think gary os too busy combing his sissy assss pony tail to read these truths.They should change the name to assss soft ware!!!
Blue toof

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Screw Ace! Way OVERPRICED!!
friend

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

only go there for stuff $5.00 or under
dr ooz

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

I think gary should wash the dirty scummy asssss blue jeans,cut his pony tail off loose his huge pot belly and take a shower.Then he might not look like a willy nelson wanna be.Cause now folks that sissy looks like willy nelson's slow older brother.
Returns

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

I went in there to return something one time and Michelle had the nastiest attitude....its not my fault they product you sold me was basically a piece of junk!!
Lose Michelle Ace

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Returns wrote:
I went in there to return something one time and Michelle had the nastiest attitude....its not my fault they product you sold me was basically a piece of junk!!
So Im not the only one who has had horrible experiences with Michelle? lol She is truly a miserable person, huh?
Lose Michelle Ace

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

its a circus wrote:
I bring my kids to ace hardware to show them how not to groom themselves.Ya see I dont want my kids walking around like a girlyman with a ponytail and huge fat pot belly.Them dudes couldnt get laid in a morge!!!!
From what an associate told me, he does have a girlfriend. But I wouldnt consider her anything to look at.
wft

Rolling Meadows, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Lose Michelle Ace wrote:
<quoted text>
From what an associate told me, he does have a girlfriend. But I wouldnt consider her anything to look at.
Blow up dolls dont count!!!
Lose Michelle Ace

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Well, she is full of hot air! ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the New Lenox Forum right now

Search the New Lenox Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
School'n Hold On For Fun 1 hr Appalled 119
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr truth 49,025
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 6 hr Corrupt Democrats 1,878
Turtle lover 9 hr Slow down turtles 1
Turtle patrol slow down 9 hr Slow down turtles 1
New Turtles on patrol 9 hr Slow down turtles 1
Lifting America up by raising the wage floor 9 hr EJCDad 62
Lazy Union Protesters 10 hr Astronaut Yellowhammer 52
•••
•••
•••
New Lenox Dating

more search filters

less search filters