First Prev
of 2
Next Last
love it

United States

#1 Aug 8, 2012
Seams some teams get what they deserve. Scraping to put a team together after their pure arrogance and lack of baseball knowledge bites them in the butt! Maybe now they'll see the DADDY'S aren't what this is suppose to be about.
What

Chicago, IL

#2 Aug 8, 2012
love it wrote:
Seams some teams get what they deserve. Scraping to put a team together after their pure arrogance and lack of baseball knowledge bites them in the butt! Maybe now they'll see the DADDY'S aren't what this is suppose to be about.
What the hell you taking about?
love it

Richmond Hill, NY

#3 Aug 8, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell you taking about?
The coaches know exactly what we are talking about and that's all that matters.
What

Chicago, IL

#4 Aug 8, 2012
love it wrote:
<quoted text>
The coaches know exactly what we are talking about and that's all that matters.
Chicken sh//t
love it

United States

#5 Aug 9, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text> Chicken sh//t
GREAT RESPONSE DOPE! I know it's tough for you to hear the truth but get use to it. 90% of the teams around even in your own organization agree. Bunch of DADDY'S with ZERO baseball knowledge or experience.
What

Chicago, IL

#6 Aug 9, 2012
love it wrote:
<quoted text>
GREAT RESPONSE DOPE! I know it's tough for you to hear the truth but get use to it. 90% of the teams around even in your own organization agree. Bunch of DADDY'S with ZERO baseball knowledge or experience.
Loser, get a life you weak worthless human.
love it

Richmond Hill, NY

#7 Aug 9, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text> Loser, get a life you weak worthless human.
Take the high road and learn from it. It's never to late ro change.
What

Chicago, IL

#8 Aug 9, 2012
love it wrote:
<quoted text>
Take the high road and learn from it. It's never to late ro change.
tool
love it

Richmond Hill, NY

#9 Aug 9, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>tool
Its that attitude that has everyone hating your team. Good job
Very Flambuoyant

River Grove, IL

#10 Aug 9, 2012
Rebels, celtics, blaze, yellowjackets, bluedemons, vipers, prospects = Extreme Daddy Ball!! I love hockey
not sure

Whiting, IN

#11 Aug 13, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>tool
PEOTONE!! Really! You losers! Ha ha ha
love it

Whiting, IN

#12 Aug 13, 2012
not sure wrote:
<quoted text>
PEOTONE!! Really! You losers! Ha ha ha
I tried to advise them they weren't all that. A little less arrogance could have gone a long way. I don't care if they win ine game or every game it will still be all about them not the kids. Losers that couldn't play themselves trying to live a dream through kids.
Shine Box

Streamwood, IL

#13 Aug 13, 2012
love it wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to advise them they weren't all that. A little less arrogance could have gone a long way. I don't care if they win ine game or every game it will still be all about them not the kids. Losers that couldn't play themselves trying to live a dream through kids.
Who the heck are you talking about?
love it

United States

#14 Aug 13, 2012
Shine Box wrote:
<quoted text>Who the heck are you talking about?
A couple clowns thinking they are special for no reason at all. Those coaches know who they are and so do most of the rebel and other organizations.
more details

Wayne, IL

#15 Aug 14, 2012
love it wrote:
<quoted text>
A couple clowns thinking they are special for no reason at all. Those coaches know who they are and so do most of the rebel and other organizations.
This forum must have started about a certain instance that happened. Please share. If it's rebel baseball, you most know this is a crappy program in general. It caters to the travel teams, which is are terrible and managed by the board members. So please tell your details.
Big Talkers

Chicago, IL

#16 Aug 14, 2012
Board Nominations are Wednesday night at the Legion Hall. 100% of board positions are up for grabs. Show up and make a change, or shut up.
Soft Spot

Wayne, IL

#17 Aug 14, 2012
Big Talkers wrote:
Board Nominations are Wednesday night at the Legion Hall. 100% of board positions are up for grabs. Show up and make a change, or shut up.
Wow, looks like the dentist forgot the shot of novacaine and hit nerves of this board member. So obviously you guys do read the new lenox blogs to see the opinions of common people. Are you travel team coach as well or the wife of one?
Jeter

Calumet City, IL

#18 Aug 14, 2012
Soft Spot wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, looks like the dentist forgot the shot of novacaine and hit nerves of this board member. So obviously you guys do read the new lenox blogs to see the opinions of common people. Are you travel team coach as well or the wife of one?
Really? Your a common person? What is that today?
Manny Pie

Yorkville, IL

#19 Aug 14, 2012
Most travel teams are managed by board members and it seems as if most of the board members kids cant play baseball worth a lick. iys too bad. only hurting the kids
We will see

Chicago, IL

#20 Aug 14, 2012
Manny Pie wrote:
Most travel teams are managed by board members and it seems as if most of the board members kids cant play baseball worth a lick. iys too bad. only hurting the kids
I think you should stop being rude when it comes to kids. If you have a problem with the Rebels in general, the board, a coach, a parent, or whatever then get away from the computer and do something about it. You feel like a big guy because you can anonymously talk crap about kids? Time will tell what kids are good at baseball. In high school we will see who plays, but for now the Rebels are coached by daddys that are involved in their kids lives. You don't like it, then do something about it or shut up. You adult bully.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is your take on these political explanations? 1 hr M-14 Rifle 15
Ted nugent at white house 1 hr M-14 Rifle 9
Trumps First 100 Days of Failure 1 hr M-14 Rifle 16
Did You Know 2 hr Starbux 8
This is What We Deal With 11 hr LMAO 49
Fishing "Just for Fun" is cruel when you think ... 11 hr LMAO 27
The Natives Are Restless 11 hr Four wheeler 6

New Lenox Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance