Do you approve of Tim Baldermann as M...

Do you approve of Tim Baldermann as Mayor?

Posted in the New Lenox Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
M

Mchenry, IL

#1 Jun 23, 2012
none
abc

Mount Prospect, IL

#2 Jun 23, 2012
2 thumbs up
NL resident

Chicago, IL

#3 Jun 25, 2012
yes
Easy one

Wauconda, IL

#4 Jun 25, 2012
Two thumbs down and a set of big toes down also.He is just opportunistic and self centered.
Neighbor

Wheaton, IL

#5 Jun 25, 2012
The guy has a long record for deceit. You can't negoiate your integrity, once you lose it, it is gone forever. He has no integrity.

Human nature: When you know him, talk to him, he seems like a nice guy. But, once you do know him, you watch his feet and not his lips, and the truth comes out!
rider

Gwinn, MI

#7 Jun 25, 2012
The Johnny Gosch Foundation
Well it is news to me and the Johnny Gosch Foundation that there was a Cold
Case Task Force in Polk County. No one had ever contacted me or the Johnny ...

http://www.johnnygosch.com/ - 179k -
Crook

Blue Island, IL

#8 Jul 4, 2012
Tired of Complainers

United States

#9 Jul 10, 2012
Yes. We have gotten more stop lights, roadwork improvements, rebates, eliminated vehicle and dog tags fees, throws a ton of community activities for the kids and adults close to home and low prices if any charge at all. Allows the board to speak openly regarding issues whether they all agree or disagree. And doesn't act like he's Mr. Politician like our last arrogant mayor. Do you have an alternative choice or mayor? Maybe there is someone better, but I don't think I know of anyone that is right now.
Neighbor

Naperville, IL

#10 Jul 10, 2012
Huh? So a lieing, cheating, and a corrupt person who spends our tax dollars doing those things is ok with you? Remember, Al Capone did the same things with mob money, soup kitchens for the poor, etc...

Make a deal with the Devil and you get the horn Bubba.

Seriously, you are kidding us, right Tim?
BSB Neighbor

AOL

#11 Jul 11, 2012
Tim is a good Mayor! better than most . quit complaining about the X-Tra money he received by the Village of Chicago Ridge all legit and legal would you not say. our country is F'ed up Due to situations like Tim took advantage of. Don't be pissed because he worked the system. feel impressed he figiured it out. Good for him, if it was illegal believe me he wouldn't be getting the Money. His concert booking gig also pays very well self employed...his 18 G as mayor not enough for this growing community he needs a raise....as the great mayor of Chicago once said if you can't help your friends who can you help????
Corrupt

Mokena, IL

#12 Jul 11, 2012
You forgot the 127k gig as supt. of a 110 student, one building grade school district WITH NO EXPERIENCE, but he had connections with the board and a certain staff member. The legit and legal argument doesn't equate to a person being honorable, and that is certainly not the character trait we would ever want our kids to emulate.
typical Illinois pol

Wayne, IL

#13 Jul 11, 2012
Stop supporting these people.
Neighbor

Naperville, IL

#14 Jul 11, 2012
Sure wish Mayor Mike was back.....
Cliff

New Lenox, IL

#15 Jul 11, 2012
I just hope having home rule never puts us in tax trouble like Bridegeview.
typical Illinois pol

Wayne, IL

#16 Jul 11, 2012
Neighbor wrote:
I wouldn't use him as a measure of an honest leader, Neighbor.
andre

New Lenox, IL

#17 Oct 5, 2012
BSB Neighbor wrote:
Tim is a good Mayor! better than most . quit complaining about the X-Tra money he received by the Village of Chicago Ridge all legit and legal would you not say. our country is F'ed up Due to situations like Tim took advantage of. Don't be pissed because he worked the system. feel impressed he figiured it out. Good for him, if it was illegal believe me he wouldn't be getting the Money. His concert booking gig also pays very well self employed...his 18 G as mayor not enough for this growing community he needs a raise....as the great mayor of Chicago once said if you can't help your friends who can you help????
So I guess that buying a town home in Bluestone Bay worth about 225k and buying one of his other kids an escalade is totally reasonable thing to do with his 18k salary as mayor. oh yeah he cheated on his first wife and four kids with his current wife.... What a great guy with good morals.
kim

Bolingbrook, IL

#18 Oct 6, 2012
If Baldermann resigns from his mayoral position, who takes his place until the next election? I think he's got 3 years left on his term.
memory like elephant

New Lenox, IL

#19 Oct 6, 2012
Neighbor wrote:
Neighbor, I know you must be joking being the fiscally conservative person you are. Just a reminder in case anyone has forgotten...Mayor Smith was the one who proposed he become a full time mayor with a big fat paycheck to go along with it. It was also proposed at that time the trustees would all get raises and some (Mr.Walters) even wanted health insurance provided. Three on the board contested it, Smith, Bowden and Dye. Also, didn't Balderman say when he was running for mayor he wasn't going to take pay for his mayoral position? Does anyone else remember this or am I mistaken?
Wake Up Sheeple

Chicago, IL

#20 Oct 6, 2012
Lord Acton says:

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men."

Something to think about.
Pig

Mokena, IL

#21 Oct 6, 2012
Wake Up Sheeple wrote:
Lord Acton says:
"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men."
Something to think about.
And some are just pigs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baldermann Nominated To Metra Board 5 min M-14 Rifle 21
What to Do 1 hr Hardy Illinoisian 26
~New Lenox Double Word Fun~ 6 hr Joe 144
trump, the sucker 8 hr Uncle Sam 43
Last Post Wins (Sep '12) 10 hr Princess Hey 1,076
Foreign Press Sat Appalled 25
John O. Brennan Sat REALLY 64

New Lenox Jobs

Personal Finance

New Lenox Mortgages