Stanley

New Lenox, IL

#1 Dec 27, 2012
Is he dead yet ?
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Lockport, IL

#2 Dec 27, 2012
Total misfits writing junk on the forums! This forum is for issues that are serious in Lockport! It is not for crazy lunatics!
someone

Mokena, IL

#3 Dec 27, 2012
Hey Stanley if you can post to this forum you can use google or yahoo to get your answer. You are low class and totally disrepsectful. Grow up. My response to your post has nothing to do with politics, just human decency and respect.Out of all the asinine posts I have seen, yours takes the cake.
Professor

United States

#4 Dec 27, 2012
Where it's "hold on" to lecture Stanley about his despicable comment. Maybe he only hates comments directed towards liberals?
Douglas Furr

Dallas, TX

#5 Dec 27, 2012
I consider myself a "liberal" however I honor the Presidency regarless of what political party holds the office. My best to elder Bush.
Professor

United States

#6 Dec 27, 2012
Unless "hold on" is posting under different names........."Stanley? "
nl resident

Mokena, IL

#7 Dec 27, 2012
Stanley wrote:
Is he dead yet ?
Any one who would make statement like that is an ignorant idiot.
hold on

Wheaton, IL

#8 Dec 27, 2012
Professor wrote:
Unless "hold on" is posting under different names........."Stanley? "
Yes this coming from Professor, Young gun who cannot even admit what you did. You are a pathetic loser. You were completely busted out but you still dont have the ability to man up and admit what you did. So now you want to accuse me of being this poster. You truly are a first class loser. Grow a set and man up and admit what you did instead of trying to blame me for worthless dribble like this.
hold on

Wheaton, IL

#9 Dec 27, 2012
By the way anyone can see what I am saying about Professor, Young Gun by reading the Goodbye Hostess thread and reading posts 129 and then 132. And then read the Neighbor and Professor influence Hold On thread started by one and the same. These are threads on the New Lenox page. What a loser.
losers

United States

#10 Dec 27, 2012
hold on wrote:
By the way anyone can see what I am saying about Professor, Young Gun by reading the Goodbye Hostess thread and reading posts 129 and then 132. And then read the Neighbor and Professor influence Hold On thread started by one and the same. These are threads on the New Lenox page. What a loser.
Professor is crazy. You don't have to read too many to realize that.
Unincorporated

New Lenox, IL

#11 Dec 27, 2012
hold on wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes this coming from Professor, Young gun who cannot even admit what you did. You are a pathetic loser. You were completely busted out but you still dont have the ability to man up and admit what you did. So now you want to accuse me of being this poster. You truly are a first class loser. Grow a set and man up and admit what you did instead of trying to blame me for worthless dribble like this.
For the second time, it's drivel not dribble. You make yourself look stupid when you do this. I love BUSH.
hold on

Wheaton, IL

#12 Dec 27, 2012
Unincorporated wrote:
<quoted text>
For the second time, it's drivel not dribble. You make yourself look stupid when you do this. I love BUSH.
Thanks but after a few beers, it becomes dribble. And I hope the best for President Bush.
Stanley

New Lenox, IL

#13 Dec 27, 2012
Few more hours and he'll be a goner.

I'm not professor or hold on. I'm new here. Get used to it.
Unincorporated

New Lenox, IL

#14 Dec 27, 2012
After a few you get a hole in yer chin. I love Bush even more after this happens.
Sal

Channahon, IL

#15 Dec 28, 2012
Stanley wrote:
Few more hours and he'll be a goner.

I'm not professor or hold on. I'm new here. Get used to it.
Get used to what? Idiotic comments? We have enough of those with Neighbor, Unincorporated, and Professor. You are a little late to the party Stanley.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Cheers For Bibi 1 hr Orca 13
Obama snubbing Netanyahu even before he speaks 11 hr Barnacle Bill 43
NEWCOMERS, PLEASE read this important info FIRST! 11 hr Barnacle Bill 15
RTW or no? 15 hr Patriot 70
If you voted for Rauner you can bend over too 19 hr goldsteinberg 86
2015 New Lenox Concert Series 22 hr Midnight Toker 23
Unhealthy Obsession To Say The Least Tue Barnacle Bill 42
New Lenox Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

New Lenox People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:51 am PST

NFL 6:51AM
Pat McAfee jokingly begins recruiting Ndamukong Suh
Bleacher Report 8:11 AM
Luck Says Goodbye to the Neckbeard
Bleacher Report 8:57 AM
Colts Punter Trying to Recruit Suh
Bleacher Report 9:47 AM
Insider Buzz: Mutual Interest Between Andre Johnson and Indianapolis Colts
NBC Sports 9:46 PM
Colts agree to terms on extension for long snapper Matt Overton