Obama Skyrockets Gas Prices!

Obama Skyrockets Gas Prices!

Posted in the New Lenox Forum

Professor

Madison, WI

#1 Feb 7, 2013
Obama policy crushes Americans in the pocket book again. This time at the pump. Obama's refusal to drill and build a pipeline is creating fuel prices to soar! Not to mention all the shovel ready jobs being supressed by Obama. Especially when our GDP was negative growth last quarter. Under Reagan the GDP hit 7% GROWTH! America should be screaming for conservatism!
Neighbor

Normal, IL

#2 Feb 7, 2013
I have to agree with you professor! The 3 Libs out here will now complain about "you", then blame Bush for something -or- tell you Reagan stunk, then they will come back to name calling at you. Am I wrong? <lol It's predictable.

Still, your voice & these facts need to be heard. I have learned what Obama says, and what Obama does are always two different things. Although some Libs are in deed waking up. Slowly day by day recently we are seeing more & more Libs starting to blame Obama in a number of areas. Check out the story about Kirsten Powers nailing Obama today.
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-liberal-contri...
Mr Methane

Mokena, IL

#3 Feb 7, 2013
Most liberals I speak to don't even know that Obama refused to drill, blocked the pipeline, and gave millions to Brazil to drill and produce gas for us. They are dummies. They say so what? Who cares? We are helping people? Oh really? Look Around Idiots. I all see is people NEEDING help.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#4 Feb 7, 2013
5 major oil companies made over 35 billion in profits last quarter alone.
John Sanchez

Aurora, IL

#5 Feb 7, 2013
Professor wrote:
Obama policy crushes Americans in the pocket book again. This time at the pump. Obama's refusal to drill and build a pipeline is creating fuel prices to soar! Not to mention all the shovel ready jobs being supressed by Obama. Especially when our GDP was negative growth last quarter. Under Reagan the GDP hit 7% GROWTH! America should be screaming for conservatism!
Thank you, Professor, for remaining devoted to a completely thought free, fact free, vacuous outlook on every issue of the day. That sort of consistency has been lacking since the development of higher brain function.

The fact is that the United States has been producing more crude oil than at any other time this century, and, if current trends continue, will become the number one producer of petroleum in the world by the year 2020. That includes producing more than Saudi Arabia, Venezuela and all other top producers.

Further, while we foolishly squander taxpayer money on subsidizing the most profitable corporations in the history of the world by handing Big Oil four billion dollars a year for doing what they are going to do anyway, and providing their worldwide security at taxpayer expense, they become the owners of that American petroleum as soon as it comes out of the ground, and may do with it as they please. As it turns out, it pleases them to export it to Asia, squeezing domestic supplies and allowing them to raise the prices that they set without any government input or influence.

The only way that government has to affect that production under current law is in permitting the exploration and drilling for petroleum which permits they have been issuing on an industrial scale. This in spite of the fact that there are thousands of acres of concessions, particularly offshore in the Gulf of Mexico, in which exploration has not yet been started.

The correct conclusion to draw from all of this is that despite your distaste for the President, the truth is that he has less to do with the price of gasoline than a bullethead SUV jockey has in filling up his urban assault vehicle.
Professor

United States

#6 Feb 7, 2013
You didn't mention the job losses? What about giving Brazil millions to do our work and take all the jobs that come with it? Obama is trying to arrest and stop the oil drilling. Because its happening on private property. He can't stand us being energy independent. Producing oil does us no good when we can't get it to the refinery because Obama blocked the pipeline. Why do you think prices are going up? Get your head out of the sand and pay attention to the facts and what is going on around you.
Professor

United States

#7 Feb 7, 2013
WDRussell wrote:
5 major oil companies made over 35 billion in profits last quarter alone.
I don't know if your figures are correct, but who the Hell cares? Making profits are a good thing. Its not evil to be rich or make it a orofit. It used to be everyone's dream to become rich before Obama brainwashed the dummies of society. Millions play the lottery everyday trying to get rich. Don't be jealous. Create your own wealth. Play the lottery. But keep your evil eyes off everyone elses wealth. Its not yours and you are not entitled to any of it!
Sara

Mokena, IL

#8 Feb 9, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if your figures are correct, but who the Hell cares? Making profits are a good thing. Its not evil to be rich or make it a orofit. It used to be everyone's dream to become rich before Obama brainwashed the dummies of society. Millions play the lottery everyday trying to get rich. Don't be jealous. Create your own wealth. Play the lottery. But keep your evil eyes off everyone elses wealth. Its not yours and you are not entitled to any of it!
Bingo! You hit the nail on the head. Class warfare obviously works. They have no self esteem professor.]
Professor

United States

#10 Feb 15, 2013
Gas prices are like Taxes to Obama! Someone want to predict when we hit $5? I say by Memorial Day.
Mr Methane

Mokena, IL

#11 Feb 16, 2013
Professor wrote:
Gas prices are like Taxes to Obama! Someone want to predict when we hit $5? I say by Memorial Day.
I believe sooner than that. They are almost there now. Obama ran on skyrocketing our energy costs. I hope the fools who voted for him are enjoying this.
what I know

United States

#12 Feb 26, 2013
Bring on the high gas. I'm tired of the tea party B.S. you people are gonna bitc* if we hand you gold nuggets. But frankly I need a new vehicle I have 230, 000 miles and got my last one dirt cheap due to gas sky rocket. Momma needs a new ride and high gas will get me one. Screw you rich republican wannabes trying to hold all the money of the country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The can of worms opened up by DJT.... 49 min Sharky 13
Latest School Shooting 53 min Sharky 68
New Lenox Police Probe Of Fr. McGrath 1 hr Eileen Dover 9
Pocahantas This!!! 2 hr Robert Thomas 21
breaking news!!!!! (Jul '17) 5 hr Sharky 938
The Greatest SOTU Ever 6 hr Read Up 162
yumz yogurt is gross Fri GOON 8

New Lenox Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance