cardinal fitness
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sharon

Mokena, IL

#1 Mar 2, 2010
geesh fella's whats up? i am sad the new lenox fitness clubs will no longer be a part of the metro area's fitness clubs. decisions to make. this is just sad. and kinda makes me mad a little bit there was no warning. no letter of explanation. no apology. this just stinks.
officer omally

Romeoville, IL

#2 Mar 2, 2010
sharon wrote:
geesh fella's whats up? i am sad the new lenox fitness clubs will no longer be a part of the metro area's fitness clubs. decisions to make. this is just sad. and kinda makes me mad a little bit there was no warning. no letter of explanation. no apology. this just stinks.
I'v been in that place. It smells like A$$!!!
interesting

San Jose, CA

#3 Mar 2, 2010
Car

Frankfort, IL

#4 Mar 2, 2010
So what does that mean to those who stay at the New Lenox locations? That's ridiculous that they sent nothing out regarding it.
Fitness buff

Burnsville, MN

#5 Mar 2, 2010
sharon wrote:
Why not try the Mega Plex in Homer on bell...has alot more to offer and for the same money.
DDJ

Blue Island, IL

#6 Mar 3, 2010
Yeah the whole deal sucks! How they can sign you up offering many different clubs to work out at, and then say sorry-no can do, is beyond me. I belong in Homer and had my son signed up in NL, so there is no way i now could work out with him-bullshit. I cancelled his NL membership, I hope they lose money over the greed.
Wow

United States

#7 Mar 3, 2010
I completely missed this. I'm very upset about this.

I go to the Mokena Cardinal once in a while. When I travel, I try to fine a Cardinal on the road.
William

Carpentersville, IL

#8 Mar 3, 2010
My understanding is this was an internal decision that the New Lenox Clubs were not aware of. There is a dispute with a family member that is a silent partner in the New Lenox Clubs that is not affiliated with the other clubs. Give it time guys this will pass!!
The new HILLROD

Chicago, IL

#9 Mar 3, 2010
I know this is offtopic I myself go to the bike trails across School house road from LW central. We play softball and football in the park. The trail crosses Hickory creek a couple of times where I bike and walk. Its like being in Wisconsin. Best of all its free!

Since: Feb 10

United States

#10 Mar 3, 2010
The new HILLROD wrote:
I know this is offtopic I myself go to the bike trails across School house road from LW central. We play softball and football in the park. The trail crosses Hickory creek a couple of times where I bike and walk. Its like being in Wisconsin. Best of all its free!
It's always better to be out in the fresh air. I like what you're saying here. After a usrgery recently I had to do physical therapy. Did it at ATI next to cardinal. I had to go in there for several exercises. I did not like it though. It smelled anything but fresh. Not to mention that there are people in there that sweat all over the equipment and then leave it. EWWW!
sharon

Mokena, IL

#11 Mar 3, 2010
the facility is fine! i just wish they would change their minds, go back to the way it was and just say they were sorry.
sharon

Mokena, IL

#12 Mar 3, 2010
William wrote:
My understanding is this was an internal decision that the New Lenox Clubs were not aware of. There is a dispute with a family member that is a silent partner in the New Lenox Clubs that is not affiliated with the other clubs. Give it time guys this will pass!!
uh...silent partners should stay silent! someone buy this cranky uncle out! lets go back to the way it was!
Car

Frankfort, IL

#14 Mar 3, 2010
If you go to Cardinal's website, if you had a membership in New Lenox, you can get one at a different Cardinal for free (basically a transfer). Yea, it's inconvenient, but at least you and your kid could work out together without having to pay a new membership fee.
DDJ wrote:
Yeah the whole deal sucks! How they can sign you up offering many different clubs to work out at, and then say sorry-no can do, is beyond me. I belong in Homer and had my son signed up in NL, so there is no way i now could work out with him-bullshit. I cancelled his NL membership, I hope they lose money over the greed.
ddj

United States

#15 Mar 3, 2010
William wrote:
I dont think this will pass. Many people have signed up elsewhere-and some have transferred to NL. I hope Cardinal opens a new business in NL we can all go to-and blows these two clubs away.
Stan

Chicago, IL

#16 Mar 4, 2010
No Idea wrote:
I heard Bryan Sord bought it, and is converting it to Douche Bag Work Out World.
Nice!
trainers are a scam

United States

#17 Mar 4, 2010
I instantly disliked CF when I joined a few years back with the promise of one hour with a personal trainer. What a scam...it was a total sales pitch. All the woman did was ask me questions then try to sell me her services. One hour of her telling me what I could buy from her.

These trainers are a dime a dozen. Anyone can get these trainer "certificates".

Another time I went and the front desk girl had her kid there and ignored the front desk for almost 15 min. while she tended to her child.

Will never go back. Bought a treadmill and some books...I am money ahead.
buns of nerf

Romeoville, IL

#18 Mar 4, 2010
I had a trainer there. Wow she kept cutting farts. It was hard to work out when my eyes were watering.I finaly had to run to the front door open it quickly and breath in some fresh non ass air. I shall never return.
sharon

Mokena, IL

#19 Mar 4, 2010
cardinal fitness in new lenox is a fine gym. some of the people on this thread are just plain ole mean or young or both. back to the point, just change it back the way it was!
deformed buns

Romeoville, IL

#20 Mar 4, 2010
My trainer I had worked out my left bun more than my right.Now when I walk I feel my left ass cheek is like steel and my right is like foam.When I take a shit I lean to the right. My whole world is off kilter.
DDJ

Blue Island, IL

#21 Mar 4, 2010
Yeah there are some real idiots in here. Fart humor was funny to me too...when I was seven. As for the traners are a scam guy-IT"S 20 BUCKS A MONTH. Did you think Bruce Jenner worked there? Go join Lifetime for 60 bucks a month-maybe they have better trainers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Mosque in Orland 1 hr Boomscarf 17
If there is no God, then there is no objective ... 2 hr MyPantiesMatchMyBra 19
attention all trump supporters 2 hr okimar 137
So, how "Christian" is Donald Trump?? (May '16) 2 hr Jesus is Watching 72
Sparkys Guy 2 hr Chokeslam 10
Do you believe in Global Warming 3 hr ThreedaysOlderTha... 24
Trump Curtsied To Saudi King 12 hr Sharky 6

New Lenox Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance