rebels baseball
First Prev
of 23
Next Last
scout

Gap, PA

#1 Mar 22, 2012
This organization is a JOKE from top to bottom. I don't know if I've ever seen more arrogant coaches and parents and for no reason. They have one kid on that team that could start in another program (one of the coaches kid). If you listen to the parents you'd think this team is loaded with studs. Hopefully they come down to earth or it will be a long summer.
Rebels are not all bad

New Lenox, IL

#2 Mar 22, 2012
Scout - What age are you involved with? I think that it is a little unfair to lump all Rebels people together. Marty and board are pretty fair. Lots of good rec coaches and most travel coaches do good job of following the rules. Please explain>
Rebels

Streamwood, IL

#3 Mar 23, 2012
scout wrote:
This organization is a JOKE from top to bottom. I don't know if I've ever seen more arrogant coaches and parents and for no reason. They have one kid on that team that could start in another program (one of the coaches kid). If you listen to the parents you'd think this team is loaded with studs. Hopefully they come down to earth or it will be a long summer.
That is the truth. Those board members are not very bright. You would think some of them were coaching Rice University or Wichita State. They have lost a load of talented kids at all age levels to other programs in the area. I think it is downright funny. Keep up the good work idiots.
Just Leave

Chicago, IL

#4 Mar 23, 2012
scout wrote:
This organization is a JOKE from top to bottom. I don't know if I've ever seen more arrogant coaches and parents and for no reason. They have one kid on that team that could start in another program (one of the coaches kid). If you listen to the parents you'd think this team is loaded with studs. Hopefully they come down to earth or it will be a long summer.
By saying "This organization" your telling us you are a REBEL,just leave, nobody would care or notice.
Mark Avenue

Streamwood, IL

#5 Mar 25, 2012
Rebels and studs should not be said in the same sentence. Maybe rebels and Duds.
Tell Us How

Chicago, IL

#6 Mar 25, 2012
Rebels wrote:
<quoted text> That is the truth. Those board members are not very bright. You would think some of them were coaching Rice University or Wichita State. They have lost a load of talented kids at all age levels to other programs in the area. I think it is downright funny. Keep up the good work idiots.
Since you have all the answers tell us how to keep kids from leaving a town team for a club team? Oh and start by stating something intellegent, not the typical tard comment.
LWC Parent

United States

#7 Mar 25, 2012
My son played on Celtics Baseball growing up. We live in town here. We maintained a relationship with the rebels coaches who by the way were great guys then and still are. Our sons are playing together for the past four years on the HS together. We are having the time of our lives enjoying this while still talking about our rival days when the boys were competing against each other. Enjoy your sons baseball career instead of focusing on a negative in your life. Before you know it, your son will be grown up and gone.
Tell Us How

Chicago, IL

#8 Mar 25, 2012
LWC Parent wrote:
My son played on Celtics Baseball growing up. We live in town here. We maintained a relationship with the rebels coaches who by the way were great guys then and still are. Our sons are playing together for the past four years on the HS together. We are having the time of our lives enjoying this while still talking about our rival days when the boys were competing against each other. Enjoy your sons baseball career instead of focusing on a negative in your life. Before you know it, your son will be grown up and gone.
Thankyou
Bison

Wheaton, IL

#9 Mar 27, 2012
Rebels are not all bad wrote:
Scout - What age are you involved with? I think that it is a little unfair to lump all Rebels people together. Marty and board are pretty fair. Lots of good rec coaches and most travel coaches do good job of following the rules. Please explain>
Not all rebels are bad, the board members work real hard in turning this program into a feeder for the Lincoln Way Schools. Our travel teams are extremely competitive and the older ages are turning into the starters on the varsity baseball teams. I would say the 13 and 14 you teams this year will dominate the Lincoln Way schools in 3-5 years.

“Peace and chicken grease.”

Since: Nov 10

Bigpnuss

#10 Mar 27, 2012
You guys are just discovering that junior sports are just a bunch of middle aged, balding coaches with huge prostates and small patience who are trying desperately to cover up their own incompetence?
Shame Shame Shame

Chicago, IL

#11 Mar 29, 2012
Silent Bob FTW wrote:
You guys are just discovering that junior sports are just a bunch of middle aged, balding coaches with huge prostates and small patience who are trying desperately to cover up their own incompetence?
That about sums it up! Kudos! Huge Prostates and I am sure small peckers.
Rebels

Wheaton, IL

#12 Mar 30, 2012
Rebel travel baseball is about to start and the teams are looking great. The 13u team in particular is excited about getting started in the Troy tournament. The plan is for this to be the first of many 1st place finishes this season
Forest Forest Gump

Chicago, IL

#13 Mar 30, 2012
Rebels wrote:
Rebel travel baseball is about to start and the teams are looking great. The 13u team in particular is excited about getting started in the Troy tournament. The plan is for this to be the first of many 1st place finishes this season
Who the hell cares? Is there a payout of money if they win?
baseball fan

Schaumburg, IL

#15 Mar 31, 2012
Bison wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all rebels are bad, the board members work real hard in turning this program into a feeder for the Lincoln Way Schools. Our travel teams are extremely competitive and the older ages are turning into the starters on the varsity baseball teams. I would say the 13 and 14 you teams this year will dominate the Lincoln Way schools in 3-5 years.
From what i have heard at least 1 board member get's his phone paid for by the rebels.. why is that?
Marco Polo

Chicago, IL

#16 Mar 31, 2012
baseball fan wrote:
<quoted text> From what i have heard at least 1 board member get's his phone paid for by the rebels.. why is that?
I am certain there is Soooooo much more! They should be investigated don't ya think?
baseball fan

Schaumburg, IL

#17 Mar 31, 2012
Marco Polo wrote:
<quoted text> I am certain there is Soooooo much more! They should be investigated don't ya think?
I couldnt agree more!! Im sure there is alot more like the wife of one of the board members shopping for herself & her younger daughter for some rebles attire and putting it on the rebels "account"....
Marco Polo

Chicago, IL

#18 Mar 31, 2012
And they talk about the prospects. They should worry about their own back yard. That I think is the tip of the old iceberg!
Character

New Lenox, IL

#19 Mar 31, 2012
Marco Polo wrote:
And they talk about the prospects. They should worry about their own back yard. That I think is the tip of the old iceberg!
Showing that great "character" again!!
Really

San Fernando, CA

#20 Apr 2, 2012
You guys seem so proud of yourselves....like you just discovered who really killed JFK...get a life!! Quit talking smack about an organization. Are you on the board?? I could go on and on about things I "hear". I bet you are the neighborhood gossip hounds too!! Losers!
Opinionater

Chicago, IL

#21 Apr 2, 2012
Really wrote:
You guys seem so proud of yourselves....like you just discovered who really killed JFK...get a life!! Quit talking smack about an organization. Are you on the board?? I could go on and on about things I "hear". I bet you are the neighborhood gossip hounds too!! Losers!
Yep! You REALLY are a douche!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumps Amerikkka 3 hr Uncle Grandpa 10
Will the REAL Lway taxpayers unite! (Nov '15) 6 hr hypocrites 4,453
I Am the NRA 8 hr CC Ryder 84
News New Lenox has paid nearly $1 million in police ... 12 hr Pollliiiccceee 16
So what now 17 hr Robert Thomas 34
DNC Clinton Cheat 17 hr M-14 Rifle 2
Law and Order 17 hr M-14 Rifle 8

New Lenox Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Lenox Mortgages