Obama Voters Ehh
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Neighbor

Northbrook, IL

#1 Nov 9, 2012
WTF

Joliet, IL

#2 Nov 9, 2012
6am and you are already on here posting this crap.Do you have anything else to talk about, Hobbies, movies,anything? The election is over and you and your Tea Party buddies were a major contributing factor in re-electing Obama! You really need to consider the fact that your constant posting worked exactly opposite of how you thought it would, Maybe we can get Obama to send you a personalized thank you note.

Since: Nov 11

Mokena, IL

#3 Nov 9, 2012
WTF wrote:
6am and you are already on here posting this crap.Do you have anything else to talk about, Hobbies, movies,anything? The election is over and you and your Tea Party buddies were a major contributing factor in re-electing Obama! You really need to consider the fact that your constant posting worked exactly opposite of how you thought it would, Maybe we can get Obama to send you a personalized thank you note.
I disagree Neighbor. Do not stop voicing your opinion and posting your countless examples of the Americans that the Democrats targeting to buy their votes. Someday, people might finally wake up and realize how bad they have been duped. Possibly, they may even look back at how many times this fact was shown to them yet they chose to look they other way and blame the messenger. The last time people were so passionate about the government that suppressed them and taxed the hell out of them and tried to silence them, we called them red coats and revolted the tyranny.... just saying.
Neighbor

Wheaton, IL

#4 Nov 9, 2012
NLP... No worries. You can put the facts in ront of them, they can run, argue, but not hide (t least as long as I keep osting them! grin).

Note how they could not dispute them? <lol
Sharky

Schenectady, NY

#5 Nov 9, 2012
Wrong, they were called Tories.(roll eyes)

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

The middle class has paid less taxes under Obama since Eisenhower/pro rated.

https://www.facebook.com/TooInformed

I've taken neighbor to school several times but he prefers not to learn, He's a delinquent. Like the fonz.
WTF

Joliet, IL

#6 Nov 9, 2012
How much must a persons life suck when all they have to do is post crap on Topix all day everyday? I figured after the pecker slapping that he took at the polls this week that maybe he would have rethought his methods a bit but i guess that would take a little thinking. He does provide some quality entertainment for my friends and I however, if anyone happens to be at one of the local breakfast spots on the weekend and see a group of men laughing hysterically , one of them is probably me and we are laughing at neighbor
Get 2 Work

Frankfort, IL

#7 Nov 9, 2012
I love when two teabaggers like Neighbor and NLP who do not have jobs get on Topix in the middle of the day and complain about paying taxes. What a joke. It's almost as funny as the thread on election day when our local hardworking conservatives were all posting about what time they voted. They were all roaming around New Lenox with nothing to do in the middle of the day on a Tuesday. Yet here they are pretending that they pay for everything and the Obama voters are the ones not working. Will you people please do some work?
Sharky

Schenectady, NY

#8 Nov 9, 2012
yeah, i understand the 'Blue' states pay more than the 'Red' states, these psuedo-conservatives are actually picking the liberals pockets. And you don't hear the libs cry like little girls.
Unincorporated

Frankfort, IL

#10 Nov 10, 2012
Zero is a queer. How about that?

http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/claim-obama-hid-ga...
Sharky

Schenectady, NY

#11 Nov 10, 2012
Unincorporated wrote:
Zero is a queer. How about that?
http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/claim-obama-hid-ga...
Doubtful. You, certainly

You dopes must not think the Secret service, FBI, CIA, NSA vettes political figures when they run for the highest offices.

Uninc, you're comin' off as a real huckleberry. you feelin' me?

Why aren't you working?
Neighbor

Wheaton, IL

#12 Nov 10, 2012
Sharky... I have to ask: What grade are you in right now?
MoMo

Schenectady, NY

#13 Nov 10, 2012
I got my PhD in Astrophysics 21 years ago. Why?

Do you think I attend Jr. High School with you?
John Sanchez

Batavia, IL

#14 Nov 10, 2012
In regard to the fascist true believers, I like to quote Mark Twain.

"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."
sharky

Schenectady, NY

#15 Nov 10, 2012
Words of wisdom John Sanchez, pray they rethink their positions.

America rose to the occassion and elected the best candidate.

Bishop Willard of the Planet Kolob has been running for president full time for more than 8 years. I've been monitoring the glenn beck, sean hannity and donald trump Facebook pages and it's been shocking and hilarious.

End of the day, we all have to be wiser, congress MUST work together for the benefit of the people not the lobbyists and special interests that attempt to buy them. Earmarks and Riders are BS. In the school districts and Universities an administrative class of bureaucrats have arisen raising operating costs 30%.

Predatory capitalism has to end, ethical capitalism has to rise. The gross disparities between executive salaries and the workers wages needs to be addressed.

We work together or we sink together.

To the Reactionary Right wing I say it's time to buck up, put on your big girl panties, and work with the duly elected Government or be known as seditious traitors.
Neighbor

Wheaton, IL

#16 Nov 10, 2012
lol.... Perhaps a Civil war would help thin the herd of takers? <lol

We are so far appart in our values & principals that we will remain stalemated for 4 more years. Sure you can compromise, but that takes "both" sides. The House is morally obligated to support the desires of nearly half the country, Obama & Senate seem to have >half the country favoring a Sicialistit Marxist transition. Fair enough, but these two distant values will never agree on direction to go. It is what it is.

Your jealous of Executive pay? 60+ hour weeks? Rarely a vacation day? Little to no family time at all? At 4:30 you're done and off for a beer or little league..... There is a huge price for that Executive pay. How much would they have to pay you to do what they do, and give up? Kid, that Executive pay line only goes so far, and it appears you're not an Executive right? Grass always looks greener on the other side...
sharky

Schenectady, NY

#17 Nov 10, 2012
neighbor: "kid?' I doubt you were even swimin' around your pappys sack when I was making my first bones.

'civil war?' that's degenerate. Lies and gold didn't buy the presidency so y'all want to kill and plunder. What? Are you like trump and beck/ only white male land owners should be allowed to vote?

Work/ I'm no stranger to 100 hour weeks, and I am executive level. Are you really this clueless?

We are all interdependent, that's a fact. We use government subsideized property all the time. Ever hear of the DARPAnet? You're using it right now? Are you protected by the US Miltary? That's socialist, do you use public roads?, Water and sewage lines?

Public schools, Universities?

The world changes, you and I have to run faster now just to stay in place. Due to the internet the world is now flat. Digital files transmit to India and China in the blink of an eye.

You lost neighbor, pull up your big girl panties and join us in the 21st Century.

Today CEO pay is 380 times average worker's
In 1980, CEOs at the largest companies received 42 times the pay of the average worker, according to the union. In 2000 the gap hit a high, with CEOs making 525 times the average worker.

http://money.cnn.com/2012/04/19/news/economy/...

For all you right wing reactionarys that claim to be Christian, read this book. I know, the author is a black methodist minister with a PhD, be that as it may, it contains great truths.

The Politics of Jesus: Rediscovering the True Revolutionary Nature of Jesus' Teachings and How They Have Been Corrupted by Obery M. Hendricks

http://www.amazon.com/s/...

Beyond any shadow of a doubt had Jesus voted in this election he would have voted for Obama. i recite the Lords Prayer which states: Let thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven.

Scripture tells us to obey the government we have. Give to Caesar what is Caesars and render to the Lord what is the Lords. Jesus never spoke of armed insurrection.

Suck it up neighbor, morons like beck and trump want you to rise up while they sit comfortably behind the lines. Don't be a sucker, don't be like timothy mcveigh.
Get 2 Work

Frankfort, IL

#18 Nov 10, 2012
Neighbor wrote:
lol.... Perhaps a Civil war would help thin the herd of takers? <lol
We are so far appart in our values & principals that we will remain stalemated for 4 more years. Sure you can compromise, but that takes "both" sides. The House is morally obligated to support the desires of nearly half the country, Obama & Senate seem to have >half the country favoring a Sicialistit Marxist transition. Fair enough, but these two distant values will never agree on direction to go. It is what it is.
Your jealous of Executive pay? 60+ hour weeks? Rarely a vacation day? Little to no family time at all? At 4:30 you're done and off for a beer or little league..... There is a huge price for that Executive pay. How much would they have to pay you to do what they do, and give up? Kid, that Executive pay line only goes so far, and it appears you're not an Executive right? Grass always looks greener on the other side...
You wouldn't know what it's like to be an executive or the greeter at Walmart! Both work harder and contribute more than a freeloader like you. That's the point. Go do something productive.
NL Resident

New Lenox, IL

#19 Nov 10, 2012
MoMo wrote:
I got my PhD in Astrophysics 21 years ago. Why?
Do you think I attend Jr. High School with you?
....and yet you have all the time in the world to post on a forum in little New Lenox Illinois? I'm not buying it and I don't buy that you are from Albany, NY. Surely someone with a PhD in Astrophysics would have more important things to do than spend all of their time posting dribble on this site. That is unless you're one of the 7.9% of Americans who are out of work. Move along Sharky.....your post are monotonous.
sharky

Schenectady, NY

#20 Nov 10, 2012
NL Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
....and yet you have all the time in the world to post on a forum in little New Lenox Illinois? I'm not buying it and I don't buy that you are from Albany, NY. Surely someone with a PhD in Astrophysics would have more important things to do than spend all of their time posting dribble on this site. That is unless you're one of the 7.9% of Americans who are out of work. Move along Sharky.....your post are monotonous.
who cares what you believe? I was invited here, I came to like the place, some nice peeps and it's a window on the midwest for me. Coupla days ago I was chatting with a young lad from Florence Italy on Facebook.

the internet has made the world flat and small 9X12. I hardly spend ALL my time here, and refuting lurid right wing conspiracy theories with facts is not dribble.

Fear of spiders is arachnophobia, fear of tight spaces is claustrophobia, fear of Sharky is called Logic

Address the facts I post or begone!
NL Resident

New Lenox, IL

#21 Nov 10, 2012
sharky wrote:
<quoted text>
who cares what you believe? I was invited here, I came to like the place, some nice peeps and it's a window on the midwest for me. Coupla days ago I was chatting with a young lad from Florence Italy on Facebook.
the internet has made the world flat and small 9X12. I hardly spend ALL my time here, and refuting lurid right wing conspiracy theories with facts is not dribble.
Fear of spiders is arachnophobia, fear of tight spaces is claustrophobia, fear of Sharky is called Logic
Address the facts I post or begone!
Your dribble has been addressed many a time. With kindest regards I say "Thou est full of schist".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is your take on these political explanations? 59 min Jus Sayin 25
Fishing "Just for Fun" is cruel when you think ... 1 hr LMAO 36
Ted nugent at white house Wed LMAO 17
Did You Know Wed Sharky 9
Trumps First 100 Days of Failure Wed tell the whole story 23
This is What We Deal With Tue LMAO 49
The Natives Are Restless Tue Four wheeler 6

New Lenox Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Lenox Mortgages