Were Surrounded By Republicans!

Were Surrounded By Republicans!

Posted in the New Lenox Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Professor

United States

#1 Jan 25, 2013
Illinois is surrounded by states with Republican governors. Ohio, Indiana, Iowa, Wisconsin. They are all in the BLACK. Illinois Democrats have us fiscally ranked LAST in the nation! We are in the RED so bad, we are bleeding out of our pours! IOWA is actually about to give a $750 refund check to every tax payer! WOW! These same democrats Are now bankrupting AMERICA. This speaks wonders about the failed leadership of democrats and the stupidity of their supporters!
Neighbor

Blackstone, IL

#2 Jan 25, 2013
Ditto professor. The proof is in the pudding.
Rubio2016

Merrillville, IN

#4 Jan 25, 2013
Leave Then wrote:
Awesome!!!!!!! You guys bring the tin foil helmets and canned meats to my bunker. I have plenty of MRE 's and bottled water. It's a party!!!!
Leaving is exactly what a lot of people are doing. People are fleeing these liberal states for places that are more "tax friendly" like Texas. When all these wealthy people leave and your tax base continues to decrease, things are only going to get worse. Not enough taxes to pay out all that welfare anymore. Ooops...
Professor

United States

#5 Jan 25, 2013
Leave Then wrote:
Awesome!!!!!!! You guys bring the tin foil helmets and canned meats to my bunker. I have plenty of MRE 's and bottled water. It's a party!!!!
Your going to stay? That would be stupid! Standard & Poors just downgraded us to the worst financially destroyed state in the COUNTRY BY THE DEMOCRATS!
Four More Years

Gurnee, IL

#6 Jan 25, 2013
Rubio2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Leaving is exactly what a lot of people are doing. People are fleeing these liberal states for places that are more "tax friendly" like Texas. When all these wealthy people leave and your tax base continues to decrease, things are only going to get worse. Not enough taxes to pay out all that welfare anymore. Ooops...
When is my SEP going to be worthless? Been doing real well since the election.I believe it's a 5 year high.Gas is dropping too.How about some more doom and gloom predictions.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#7 Jan 25, 2013
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
When is my SEP going to be worthless? Been doing real well since the election.I believe it's a 5 year high.Gas is dropping too.How about some more doom and gloom predictions.
Gas is dropping? Oh that's classic. Yeah you're right gas drops every week and a half or so right after it goes back up for that time in between. Let's see, it's Monday, We will make gas 3.51, ok, Thursday now, make gas 3.32, well its Sunday now, back to 3.51. Don't worry, in another few days we'll "drop" it back down so the idiots think gas prices are falling.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#8 Jan 25, 2013
Oh yeah my favorite though, is listening to the news on back to back days and you hear this "the stock market improved today so you will see gas prices going up" followed the next day by this; "The stock market lost a lot of money today so gas prices will be going up" WHAT?!
Professor

United States

#9 Jan 25, 2013
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
When is my SEP going to be worthless? Been doing real well since the election.I believe it's a 5 year high.Gas is dropping too.How about some more doom and gloom predictions.
The stock is responding to Obama & Guitner printing money. Its a sugar high. Why did Apple post the best earnings ever of a company in one quarter and its stock dropped about 11% that day? Its responding like
everything is fine. But its not That's why gas and groceries prices are high. The dollar is devaluized. You can't keep spending and printing money to solve a financial crisis. The economy WILL EVENTUALLY COLLAPSE! That is your boy Obama's plan You can't recognize his agenda? CMON!!!!!
Dr Spock

Mokena, IL

#10 Jan 25, 2013
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
When is my SEP going to be worthless? Been doing real well since the election.I believe it's a 5 year high.Gas is dropping too.How about some more doom and gloom predictions.
No comment on the original post? Are the democratic led states all bankrupt? Yes. Taxed to death? Yes. Highest unemployment rates? Yes. The democrats are irresponsible. Bottom line.
Ayn Rand

Frankfort, IL

#11 Jan 25, 2013
Dr Spock wrote:
<quoted text>
No comment on the original post? Are the democratic led states all bankrupt? Yes. Taxed to death? Yes. Highest unemployment rates? Yes. The democrats are irresponsible. Bottom line.
You nailed it. There is no response to this post. The truth is the truth.
Wild Bill

Frankfort, IL

#12 Jan 25, 2013
&fe ature=youtu.be

Liberals with Guns!!
Professor

United States

#13 Jan 25, 2013
Wild Bill wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FeTCkoXslsEXX&feature=you tu.be
Liberals with Guns!!
Great video. No surprise the media didn't surface that info. I always knew there was something mentally wrong with liberals....... Thanks Bill!
Four More Years

New Lenox, IL

#14 Jan 25, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>Your going to stay? That would be stupid! Standard & Poors just downgraded us to the worst financially destroyed state in the COUNTRY BY THE DEMOCRATS!
What party did Thompson,Edgar and George Ryan belong to?
Four More Years

New Lenox, IL

#15 Jan 25, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>The stock is responding to Obama & Guitner printing money. Its a sugar high. Why did Apple post the best earnings ever of a company in one quarter and its stock dropped about 11% that day? Its responding like
everything is fine. But its not That's why gas and groceries prices are high. The dollar is devaluized. You can't keep spending and printing money to solve a financial crisis. The economy WILL EVENTUALLY COLLAPSE! That is your boy Obama's plan You can't recognize his agenda? CMON!!!!!
Why don't you learn a little about markets. The analysts expected even better revenue than Apple reported.
Neighbor

Blackstone, IL

#16 Jan 26, 2013
Wild Bill? That was a terrific video. Utterly terrific. Thanks for posting!
Professor

United States

#17 Jan 26, 2013
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you learn a little about markets. The analysts expected even better revenue than Apple reported.
That blows your argument away that the market reflects a booming economy & happy days are around the corner! LOL! Looks like you need the education on how the market works! Hahaha
Jim Cramer

Frankfort, IL

#18 Jan 26, 2013
There is nowhere else to earn a return on your money. I think that is why the market is so high. It is seting up exactly like it did in 00 and 2008 so be careful.
Professor

United States

#19 Jan 26, 2013
Jim Cramer wrote:
There is nowhere else to earn a return on your money. I think that is why the market is so high. It is seting up exactly like it did in 00 and 2008 so be careful.
I agree. I'm day trading now. Buying & Selling quicky. I never take my eye off my money any longer. Actually I'm doing pretty good shorting the market now. Go figure.
Professor

United States

#20 Jan 26, 2013
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
What party did Thompson,Edgar and George Ryan belong to?
The Illinois republican party. I don't believe in cutting my own throat for party allegiance like you do. I vote for what's best for the state, country, and my family. Usually its the conservative candidate. Again look at what the financial situation is of democratic run states and our democratic run country. The democrats are irresponsible. You can't repute it or dispute it.Republican run states are doing great.
Four More Years

New Lenox, IL

#21 Jan 26, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>The Illinois republican party. I don't believe in cutting my own throat for party allegiance like you do. I vote for what's best for the state, country, and my family. Usually its the conservative candidate. Again look at what the financial situation is of democratic run states and our democratic run country. The democrats are irresponsible. You can't repute it or dispute it.Republican run states are doing great.
Arizona?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Republicans even care about sexual assault? 2 hr CaptSpaulding 12
Police Officer gets away with murder......this ... 2 hr CaptSpaulding 36
stop whistling at women! 2 hr CaptSpaulding 7
THANK You Alabama!! DOUG JONES WINS!! 6 hr Neighbor is a weenie 7
breaking news!!!!! 7 hr MPMMB 760
Trump needs to golf more! 11 hr Actually 3
2morrow Ajit Pai Decides Whether To End Your Fr... 11 hr Actually 1

New Lenox Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Lenox Mortgages