Straight People
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned Citizen

Schaumburg, IL

#1 Nov 16, 2012
I don't really mind straight people, so long as they act gay when they're in public. I don't like when they're all up in my face with their straightness.
LOL

Schaumburg, IL

#2 Nov 16, 2012
Gay
Professor

United States

#4 Nov 25, 2012
Concerned Citizen wrote:
I don't really mind straight people, so long as they act gay when they're in public. I don't like when they're all up in my face with their straightness.
Straight is not the norm.........gay is the only way to fly:-)
Unincorporated

New Lenox, IL

#5 Nov 25, 2012
In the new america straight is evil. Gay is unquestionably smarter, funnier, more successful, cosmopolitan, and just all around better than straight people. Just watch ANY sitcom. You will see how great they are. Wecome to the new america.
Neighbor

Bloomington, IL

#6 Nov 25, 2012
UNI, they have to be a Gay Athiest too. Please be accurate...
Professor

United States

#7 Nov 25, 2012
Welcome to the new upside down backwards thinking USA Where everything right.....is now wrong.
big guy

Frankfort, IL

#8 Nov 25, 2012
An America where people can be free to be themselves. How horrible.
sicko

Mokena, IL

#9 Nov 25, 2012
big guy wrote:
What about pedifiles? Still free to be themselves? What's fair is fair, right?
Professor

United States

#10 Nov 25, 2012
big guy wrote:
A mentally disturbed dysfunctional society as you envision as utopia would be horrible to say the least.
Are You Serious

United States

#12 Nov 26, 2012
sicko wrote:
<quoted text>
What about pedifiles? Still free to be themselves? What's fair is fair, right?
Pedophilia is a crime. What two consenting adults choose to do is not. If you can’t tell the difference, then there’s no use in continuing the debate. Nowhere in the Constitution does it state that you have the right to not be offended. What business is it of yours whom people past the age of consent choose to love and why do you even care? I find it interesting that the people that make the most noise about this are usually the ones that are caught doing the “toe tap” in the stall of a public restroom or found trolling in the forest preserve.
Mr. Mr.

Bensenville, IL

#13 Nov 26, 2012
Give them All salt
Professor

United States

#14 Nov 26, 2012
Are You Serious wrote:
<quoted text>
Pedophilia is a crime. What two consenting adults choose to do is not. If you can’t tell the difference, then there’s no use in continuing the debate. Nowhere in the Constitution does it state that you have the right to not be offended. What business is it of yours whom people past the age of consent choose to love and why do you even care? I find it interesting that the people that make the most noise about this are usually the ones that are caught doing the “toe tap” in the stall of a public restroom or found trolling in the forest preserve.
Your mind is warped.
Mr. Mr.

Bensenville, IL

#15 Nov 26, 2012
Nope salt baby
someone

Berwyn, IL

#16 Nov 26, 2012
Only one post of all of these is mature, well stated and u.offensive. want to guess which I am referring to?
Mr. Mr.

Bensenville, IL

#17 Nov 26, 2012
The one with salt
big guy

Frankfort, IL

#18 Nov 26, 2012
Whatever 2 consenting adults do I'd their business. Just like any 2 adults that want join their love in a union, should be able too. It doesn't have to be the topic of every sitcom, but realistically, there should be some gays, cause every family has some. The more its put out there, the more people might start to except it. You're allowed to love who you love, why can't everyone? Live and let live. Love and let love!!
somone

Mokena, IL

#19 Nov 26, 2012
lol ;-)
big guy

Frankfort, IL

#20 Nov 26, 2012
sicko wrote:
<quoted text>What about pedifiles? Still free to be themselves? What's fair is fair, right?
Sorry for mental issues, but no you cannot freely molest kids, sorry.
Mr. Mr.

Chicago, IL

#21 Nov 26, 2012
Give him some salt
Rubio 2016

Chicago, IL

#25 Nov 26, 2012
big guy wrote:
Whatever 2 consenting adults do I'd their business. Just like any 2 adults that want join their love in a union, should be able too. It doesn't have to be the topic of every sitcom, but realistically, there should be some gays, cause every family has some. The more its put out there, the more people might start to except it. You're allowed to love who you love, why can't everyone? Live and let live. Love and let love!!
Where does it stop. They get married and then what? They want kids. Then what? Yes, they adopt them. Well, many people would morally disagree with that. I am one of those people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Country Clinton 2 hr Patriot 1
Johnny n Sharky Your Jobs In DANGER 4 hr 4Real 4
Obama Aids The Enemy 4 hr 4Real 17
Poll Let's play doctor. Which Personality Disorder d... 7 hr Patriot Hehaw 46
bernie sanders 2016!!! 19 hr 4Real 82
So you think you're informed?? Not until you...... 19 hr 4Real 7
Tea party members discover..... 19 hr So There 11
More from around the web

New Lenox People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE