Does anyone else think that miss gilooley...

Posted in the New Lenox Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Circle jerk

West Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Does anyone else think mrs g needs to fix rebels baseball because obviously something is wrong if my kId doesn't play and I know more than the LWC coaches cause they suck and I'm better and Mitt Romney is better than Barrack Obama because Obama is better than Romney and if Balderman doesn't get rid of herion I'm seceding from the union and I would do a better job than any of our towns leaders and that one kid that messed up and got arrested ruined his entire family's reputation forever because topix will talk about it forever because gossip gets me all hot and bothered and makes me feel better about myself, so what are you going to do about that sass, tax us so much that I become poor(gross) and our teachers become fat cat millionaires and decide not to teach our kids??? Because I feel like this is what New Lenox topix is generally about. A giant, glorified, borderline racist, circle jerk.
Gump

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

and yet here you are, reading it and posting on it.
Tim

Calumet City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Circle jerk wrote:
Does anyone else think mrs g needs to fix rebels baseball because obviously something is wrong if my kId doesn't play and I know more than the LWC coaches cause they suck and I'm better and Mitt Romney is better than Barrack Obama because Obama is better than Romney and if Balderman doesn't get rid of herion I'm seceding from the union and I would do a better job than any of our towns leaders and that one kid that messed up and got arrested ruined his entire family's reputation forever because topix will talk about it forever because gossip gets me all hot and bothered and makes me feel better about myself, so what are you going to do about that sass, tax us so much that I become poor(gross) and our teachers become fat cat millionaires and decide not to teach our kids??? Because I feel like this is what New Lenox topix is generally about. A giant, glorified, borderline racist, circle jerk.
Someone that finally gets it. Nicely said
Not quite sure

Wheaton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Circle jerk wrote:
It is confusing, but rebels baseball cannot be fixed until you get rid of the female president in charge and her husband.
sure

Roselle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

This post makes no sense.

Since: Oct 12

Joliet, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

I generally read when I need a good laugh.
It means

Wheaton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

sure wrote:
This post makes no sense.
It means you can't blame the failures of New Lenox Baseball on Miss Gilooley.
Milf Hunter

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Man...this post got me all hot and bothered! Ms. Gilooley...message me if youe interested tou little minks.
what it really means

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

It means wrote:
<quoted text>
It means you can't blame the failures of New Lenox Baseball on Miss Gilooley.
It means Ms. Gillooley is a big enough failure on her own without having her involved in baseball! She was kicked out of teaching religious ed, kicked off the school board, failure as a wife, and shes the biggest failure as a mother! Noone wants to see her face anywhere in New Lenox anymore! Shes a disgrace to her family and this town!
Sue Loves A Circle Jerk

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Circle jerk wrote:
Circle jerk indeed! Sue Gilooley tries to grab at every penis that walks by! She shows that buck toothed mouth at every dick that points her way and offers a smelly ride on her crack worn body. Its no wonder Tim tossed her ass to the curb. You must have posted this in hopes she'll get your kids coach in on a circle jerk so that he'll play more because the only thing she could possibly fix is her teeth cuz lord knows that her life is a running broke as a joke comedy and an embarassment to this town...now THATS what topix is going to keep talking about forever....that run down town whore! Gettin all hot and bothered now "does anyone else think that miss (formerly mrs.) gilooley..."?????? Theres some gossip for ya!
boring

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

I think.... no one cares.
Dave S

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Sass
Awww Come On

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

boring wrote:
Circle Jerk cares! Dont discount this genius's post about wanting to know if Sue Gillooley could be the answer to fixing the problems that plague this leader's son's life of not being able to play. It's a great question that this town needs to address and contemplate. This person deems themselves to be a leader with a depth of knowledge greater than the president of the U.S.....how can we possibly ignore their query on whether Sue Gillooley can be the person who has the answer on how to fix one of the biggest problems plaguing Rebel baseball? Im loosing sleep thinking that poor little Timmy isnt seeing enough play time and that we have this valueable resource called Sue Gillooley bekng under utilized in solving this dilemma! OH THE HUMANITY!
The big Barry lover

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Hurry! Do it faster!
Jeez

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

She needs to stay out of all the organizatons, she only brings bad publicity to them.

By the way have you heard she now has an Order of Protection against Todd, the guy she was stalking that women over? Nut job~!!!!!
Baseball Threesome

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

I thought that Rebels Baseball is run by two blonde MILFS? Hot!
Enough

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

boring wrote:
yup, nobody cares.
run by three women

Wheaton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Baseball Threesome wrote:
I thought that Rebels Baseball is run by two blonde MILFS? Hot!
It is run by 3 women, but i wouldn't call them hot. AM, MM and PD
Two STOUT women and one loud talker.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the New Lenox Forum right now

Search the New Lenox Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min what 47,075
Happy Easter 57 min Professor 5
Oath Keeper On Site Update 58 min Hold on 80
USSR Pushes America 1 hr What 58
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 1 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,538
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,784
Obama Delivers 5 hr Patriot 10
•••
•••
•••
New Lenox Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

New Lenox Jobs

•••
•••
•••