Blue Stone bay poop nazi

Posted in the New Lenox Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned

Mokena, IL

#1 Jun 15, 2012
Has any one had any problems with the weird guy on West Wind ? He stands in front of his house with 2 dobermans. Creepy guy with a mustache .
Maybe

Frankfort, IL

#2 Jun 15, 2012
Is the guy's house across the street from the pond? I took my kids fishing and a guy with dark hair and a mustache came out and asked me to not park where his dogs could see the car. He wasn't nasty about it or anything like that but he did seem a bit "off." I thought it was a strange request but there is plenty of room on the street so I just moved the car.
kind of hard

Glendale Heights, IL

#3 Jun 15, 2012
There are so many creepy guys in BSB it's kind of hard to know which one this might be.
Scum Bucket

United States

#4 Jun 15, 2012
kind of hard wrote:
There are so many creepy guys in BSB it's kind of hard to know which one this might be.
There is a strange guy on Bristol. He is short, has dark hair, and a pot belly. He is always watching the young boys playing on the block. CREEPY!
Concerned

Mokena, IL

#5 Jun 16, 2012
Maybe wrote:
Is the guy's house across the street from the pond? I took my kids fishing and a guy with dark hair and a mustache came out and asked me to not park where his dogs could see the car. He wasn't nasty about it or anything like that but he did seem a bit "off." I thought it was a strange request but there is plenty of room on the street so I just moved the car.
This is the guy. My son was asking one of our dogs and he confronted my son telling my son that my son must pick up dog poop. Odd my dog had not pooped and was not on this man's property. My son was very intimidated my this creep.
nuts

Mokena, IL

#6 Jun 16, 2012
He is off! He uses his 2 dogs for protection since he is a wacko! You shouldn't of moved your car its public property. Next time call the police.
Doberman

Wheaton, IL

#7 Jun 17, 2012
He got the two dogs after he got his ass kicked by a few teenagers who were fishing after hours. He tried to force them to leave so they beat up on him. So now all he does is intimidate people with the two dogs.
Off is right

Streator, IL

#9 Jun 17, 2012
we stopped walking our dog near there because of him. Our dog is small and very old, he would come outside with his two huge doberman's and walk right up to us,when we were on the other side of the street by the park. I would have to pick our dog up, and he still would not take the hint. It felt like he enjoys being a jerk.
U g l y

Mokena, IL

#10 Jun 17, 2012
Scum Bucket wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a strange guy on Bristol. He is short, has dark hair, and a pot belly. He is always watching the young boys playing on the block. CREEPY!
their is a ugly, I think it's a woman, not sure ? short scraggly bleached blonde poodle like hair. Lives on Bristol she is married to the guy....they have a small dog she walks. Well maybe the dog is walking her? Loser from the word go...she puts the UG in UGLY!
Me too

Mokena, IL

#11 Jun 17, 2012
I have had a few problems with this guy. He lives across from the pond on west wind. Has tried to intimated my kids while walking our dogs. He is a bully . Has confronted the kids while they were on park , not his , property and the dogs had not done any thing wrong.
Unincorporated

Frankfort, IL

#12 Jun 17, 2012
Sounds like he has hie eye on the window just waiting for someone to come by so he can hassle them. I bet if you came by with a couple of Rottweilers he wouldn't have much to say. There are people like this on every block. I remember the neighbor woman in the city who called her neighbor across the street to tell her her kids were jumping on her couch. LOL! We would have egged this guy's place for sure. Multiple times.
dog face

United States

#13 Jun 18, 2012
U g l y wrote:
<quoted text> their is a ugly, I think it's a woman, not sure ? short scraggly bleached blonde poodle like hair. Lives on Bristol she is married to the guy....they have a small dog she walks. Well maybe the dog is walking her? Loser from the word go...she puts the UG in UGLY!
I took my dog for a walk yesterday. I did not, see the guy with the two dobermans. I did see the ugly person on Bristol though. I think its a guy.....but I could be wrong. Maybe its a he-she? LOL! Whatever it is.........it fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down! LOL!
Dog Breath

Bloomingdale, IL

#14 Jun 20, 2012
Unincorporated wrote:
Sounds like he has hie eye on the window just waiting for someone to come by so he can hassle them. I bet if you came by with a couple of Rottweilers he wouldn't have much to say. There are people like this on every block. I remember the neighbor woman in the city who called her neighbor across the street to tell her her kids were jumping on her couch. LOL! We would have egged this guy's place for sure. Multiple times.
Rottweilers suck. If you want to have a dog that puts the fear of god into him bring a male German Shepherd. My dog can beat your dog. BSB is chock full of creeps.
Dog bone

Mokena, IL

#15 Jun 20, 2012
Dog breath - your a i d i o t !
Why Not

Joliet, IL

#16 Jun 20, 2012
Unincorporated wrote:
I would have gone with the flaming dog shit on the porch, seems more appropriate don't you think.
blue blood

Oak Lawn, IL

#17 Jun 21, 2012
his name is Byron Nelson, he worked at a mental hospital for a while, he tried starting shit with me a few years ago for fishing "in front" of his house...he stated verbatim, "i didnt pay a quarter of a million dollars for my house accros the pond to have some kids sit outside and shit up the looks of it"...whack job...his dogs came charging out at me one day while i was running and it was almost unfortunate for he and his dogs...i dont blame the dogs, i blame the whacko owner...
Dog bone

United States

#18 Jun 21, 2012
blue blood wrote:
his name is Byron Nelson, he worked at a mental hospital for a while, he tried starting shit with me a few years ago for fishing "in front" of his house...he stated verbatim, "i didnt pay a quarter of a million dollars for my house accros the pond to have some kids sit outside and shit up the looks of it"...whack job...his dogs came charging out at me one day while i was running and it was almost unfortunate for he and his dogs...i dont blame the dogs, i blame the whacko owner...
is he a professional golfer?
Golfer

Mokena, IL

#19 Jun 21, 2012
NO way, he is a professional nut bag. The golfer you are referring to passed away last year.
Dog bone

Mokena, IL

#20 Jun 23, 2012
Golfer wrote:
NO way, he is a professional nut bag. The golfer you are referring to passed away last year.
yea I know. Just seeing who would respond to my question....
Stan

New Lenox, IL

#21 Jun 24, 2012
Why Not wrote:
<quoted text>I would have gone with the flaming dog shit on the porch, seems more appropriate don't you think.
I like to throw dog or humans feces on the roof. When the hot sun permenantly melts it into the shingles it stinks for life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Race 9 min McCains Trigger F... 4
Our Nation is Over 1 hr Appalled 29
Why does the left Cry about White Supremists bu... 7 hr taco 53
Unreal Shi_ is destroying our town's dignity he... 7 hr Jeopardy 15
Just a little recap... 7 hr NO SURPRISE 6
I'm Serious. That's an actual Wine.... 7 hr NO SURPRISE 6
Illinois governor commercial 9 hr Unreal Shi_ 2

New Lenox Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance