NAACP: Blacks Worse Off Under Obama

NAACP: Blacks Worse Off Under Obama

Posted in the New Lenox Forum

Professor

United States

#1 Jan 30, 2013
NAACP president Benjamin Jealous stated on Sunday that blacks are worse off under Obama!
Is that a surprise? Everyone is worse off under Obama!
Professor

United States

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Republicans for the most part do not support able bodied career welfare receipients who want to leach off the system and not work. Obama revived 95% of those voters blind devotion for nothing in return. That makes my point that the democrats just feed their base propaganda for a vote and the idiots are too stupid to recognize that. That have to be told by the NAACP that Obama is not in their corner!
Give it up

United States

#5 Jan 30, 2013
Professor wrote:
Republicans for the most part do not support able bodied career welfare receipients who want to leach off the system and not work. Obama revived 95% of those voters blind devotion for nothing in return. That makes my point that the democrats just feed their base propaganda for a vote and the idiots are too stupid to recognize that. That have to be told by the NAACP that Obama is not in their corner!
So by your logic, republicans don't want blacks to work. Obama has had roughly the same unemployed blacks statistics as Bush, and you're upset? So if it was Bush discriminating against blacks it is ok, but if Obama does it then it is bad. Dude you need to be on serious meds.
Neighbor

Northbrook, IL

#6 Jan 30, 2013
In Powels interview, he stated he voted for Obama twice because he viewe Obama's econoic plan better than Romneys & McCains. Turns out blacks, hispanic & asian unemployment continued to risefrom 09 throygh 13. Powel had no response.
Professor

United States

#7 Jan 31, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
In Powels interview, he stated he voted for Obama twice because he viewe Obama's econoic plan better than Romneys & McCains. Turns out blacks, hispanic & asian unemployment continued to risefrom 09 throygh 13. Powel had no response.
Give him another swig of Kool - Aid. He will be fine!
Professor

United States

#8 Jan 31, 2013
Give it up wrote:
<quoted text>
So by your logic, republicans don't want blacks to work. Obama has had roughly the same unemployed blacks statistics as Bush, and you're upset? So if it was Bush discriminating against blacks it is ok, but if Obama does it then it is bad. Dude you need to be on serious meds.
First off, how did you determine im mad? Its qiute the opposite. Republicsns want minorities off welfare and in the job market contributing to society. Its the democrats who want them on welfare, dependent on the government, for their 95% blind devotion vote. That's the basis for this immigration movement. The democrats could care less about their citizenship. Its their vote they want. My pount was Obama is not a champion of helping the poor like he claims. He is a champion of disguise. FOOLING THE MINORITIES AND IDIOTS LIKE YOU! LOL!
Neighbor

Pontiac, IL

#9 Jan 31, 2013
Professor, you're right. Think about it, under Obama, minority unemployment has increased continuiously at a higher rate than non-minority. The minority avg income has also declined with Obama.

Yet, these very same minorties keep voting & supporting Obama. <Makes intelligent people scratch their heads!
Give it up

United States

#10 Jan 31, 2013
So you're upset that Republicans couldn't find a candidate to exploit these votes? Boo hoo, better luck next time.
Reality

Chicago, IL

#11 Jan 31, 2013
Anyone that thinks Neighbor and Professor aren't the same person is a moron.
Professor

United States

#12 Jan 31, 2013
Reality wrote:
Anyone that thinks Neighbor and Professor aren't the same person is a moron.
Believe it or not...... there is more than one person with brains in this country! LOL!
Four More Years

Gurnee, IL

#13 Jan 31, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe it or not...... there is more than one person with brains in this country! LOL!
Unfortunately they aren't on this forum.
hold on

Naperville, IL

#14 Jan 31, 2013
Well they both have the same mentality anyway. I think the philosophy is throw some crap at the wall and see what sticks. The constant and never ending barrage of anti obama/democrat message has not and will not work. I guess it makes them feel better about themselves. Its going to be a long 4 years for them. Rubio 2016.
Professor

United States

#15 Jan 31, 2013
hold on wrote:
Well they both have the same mentality anyway. I think the philosophy is throw some crap at the wall and see what sticks. The constant and never ending barrage of anti obama/democrat message has not and will not work. I guess it makes them feel better about themselves. Its going to be a long 4 years for them. Rubio 2016.
Its a shame you can't see our position. I can't believe you support what's going on in this country. Joining the democrats on destroying this country is not an option for me. The republican candidates are losing because of moderate ideology like yours. The candidates have not been conservative enough. While the democratic party has gone from libersl to communist. A lot of republicans have gone from conservative to liberal. That's why I believe the conservatives obviously did not come out for Romney. I believe they came out for Palin, not McCain in 2008. They refused to support another liberal from the Republican Party!
hold on

Naperville, IL

#17 Jan 31, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a shame you can't see our position. I can't believe you support what's going on in this country. Joining the democrats on destroying this country is not an option for me. The republican candidates are losing because of moderate ideology like yours. The candidates have not been conservative enough. While the democratic party has gone from libersl to communist. A lot of republicans have gone from conservative to liberal. That's why I believe the conservatives obviously did not come out for Romney. I believe they came out for Palin, not McCain in 2008. They refused to support another liberal from the Republican Party!
My point was that you and Neighbor post non stop and just throw 3-4 things out everyday. Its always just more of the same. Even if your message were a good one, people get sick of it. Its like a funny commercial until you see it for the 100th time. Although in your case and Neighbors it is the 10,000th time. Tone it down. I cant believe that you actually feel that you are changing anything with your message on here. Lets cool down the obama/dems bad and find other things to talk about. Heres an idea for you. Who do you think will win the Super Bowl and why. You guys love guns, how about a forum on problems or great guns you have owned. Just ideas, try and get outside your comfort zone for a bit. You can still hate Obama and what you think he is doing to this country, you just dont have to tell us every damn day over and over again.
Four More Years

Gurnee, IL

#18 Jan 31, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You had some right wingers in the primaries and they lost.You may be the one out of touch.The Tea Party was a non factor.Palin would have run if she thought she had a chance.
Professor

United States

#19 Jan 31, 2013
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
You had some right wingers in the primaries and they lost.You may be the one out of touch.The Tea Party was a non factor.Palin would have run if she thought she had a chance.
Unfortunately the republican party leaders didn't want them. I have principles & values. I informed the republican party of my displeasure of their tactics. I withdrew from the mailing list and financial support. I will research individual candidates in the future and support them individually.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How has the Trump presidency benefited you? 1 hr Robert Thomas 73
This is What We Deal With 1 hr Robert Thomas 40
Springtime in Chicago Sun Stickman 34
Ted nugent at white house Sat Robert Thomas 3
Imagine if Obama had Sat I Have Enough Water 8
Bill Oreilly Out Fri MyPantiesMatchMyBra 19
He is not well. Fri MyPantiesMatchMyBra 2

New Lenox Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance