Obama Facts just the facts
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Neighbor

Reddick, IL

#23 Sep 23, 2012
Politico? You're making yourself look like a bigger idiot than you are with that post. All I can respond to you is, "Huh?". You sound like an ignorant (unaware of facts) raving idiot. <Just say'n
RomneyRyan2012

New Lenox, IL

#24 Sep 23, 2012
Politico wrote:
i am saying MIT IS NOT THE GUY... Neighbor will forever be banashed from Topix if Mit is not elected......he is a Idiot a Dog could beat BHO if he just ran a solid campaign. Mit and his Bain buddies are not in the real world they feel everything revolves aroud them. they have no sense of the common man....Mit's downfall I predicted many many moths ago to Neighbor. It sickens me the BHO is going to get another 4yrs. our country will not move forward under his controll. BHO hates America he is trying to ruin us and the lib's can't see that. soon the road wiill meet the pavement....god help us all
Still drunk I see. Sober up then think about who you are voting for in November. The one you say hates America and is trying to ruin us or the one you say hasn't run a solid campaign.
Retards

United States

#25 Sep 23, 2012
Politico wrote:
i am saying MIT IS NOT THE GUY... Neighbor will forever be banashed from Topix if Mit is not elected......he is a Idiot a Dog could beat BHO if he just ran a solid campaign. Mit and his Bain buddies are not in the real world they feel everything revolves aroud them. they have no sense of the common man....Mit's downfall I predicted many many moths ago to Neighbor. It sickens me the BHO is going to get another 4yrs. our country will not move forward under his controll. BHO hates America he is trying to ruin us and the lib's can't see that. soon the road wiill meet the
pavement....god help us all
I agree that obama will destroy us and the libs are blinded by this guy politico. where did you go to HS? I still think I know you?
Politico

Mokena, IL

#26 Sep 23, 2012
Neighbor wrote:
Politico? You're making yourself look like a bigger idiot than you are with that post. All I can respond to you is, "Huh?". You sound like an ignorant (unaware of facts) raving idiot. <Just say'n
Sounds like you can't respond MIT IS NOT THE GUY>>>>>>
Politico

Mokena, IL

#27 Sep 23, 2012
Retards wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that obama will destroy us and the libs are blinded by this guy politico. where did you go to HS? I still think I know you?
where did you go ? you don't know me
Politico

Mokena, IL

#28 Sep 23, 2012
Neighbor wrote:
Politico? You're making yourself look like a bigger idiot than you are with that post. All I can respond to you is, "Huh?". You sound like an ignorant (unaware of facts) raving idiot. <Just say'n
watch 60 MINUTES ON NOW!!!!
My Man Mitt

Merrillville, IN

#29 Sep 24, 2012
Politico wrote:
i am saying MIT IS NOT THE GUY... Neighbor will forever be banashed from Topix if Mit is not elected......he is a Idiot a Dog could beat BHO if he just ran a solid campaign. Mit and his Bain buddies are not in the real world they feel everything revolves aroud them. they have no sense of the common man....Mit's downfall I predicted many many moths ago to Neighbor. It sickens me the BHO is going to get another 4yrs. our country will not move forward under his controll. BHO hates America he is trying to ruin us and the lib's can't see that. soon the road wiill meet the pavement....god help us all
I am sick and tired of this "he has no sense of the common man" argument. That argument is bs and it can be applied to virtually every human being that's ever ran for president, including Obama. We aren't pulling "average joes" off the street to run our country and that's a good thing. I want our president to be someone who knows how to become successful, through experience. Not some guy off the street who understands how a grocery scanner works. The choice is clear, the guy who knows how to make a business work, or a slick talking attorney/community activist that knows how to be a politician.
Jack

Chicago, IL

#30 Sep 24, 2012
Guys... save your breath. This one is over.
Neighbor

Wheaton, IL

#31 Sep 24, 2012
Yes, Romney/Ryan have it hands down. I agree.
John Sanchez

Lombard, IL

#32 Sep 24, 2012
My Man Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical response. If a story is against Obama, it must be untrue. Yet you believe anything you read from every liberal news outlet in the world. Total hypocrisy.
In the typical Republican manner of having it both ways, we are treated to the right wing view that the Washington Examiner, a notoriously right wing propaganda outlet is on the same level as any other news outlet. This is what I have often referred to as the Devil's favorite lie, since, when it is accepted, it enables all the rest of the lies to go unchallenged.

The same is true with the title assigned to this load of propaganda tripe. Calling a lie a fact does not make it a fact. It simply adds to the inventory of lies.
Retards

United States

#33 Sep 24, 2012
Obama is a story book character with great powers to fix everything. Four years later, the country is the worst shape it has been in my 51 years living here. You democrats keep thinking and believing the fairy tale will come true. Hate to break the news to you.........it won't. Obama is a phony, fraud, and a con man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr Sulu vs Roy Moore 46 min The White Crayon 69
New Lenox Mustangs a Joke (Sep '10) 6 hr Subprime Lender 65
I just watch too much of "The Blacklist" 20 hr Robert Thomas 1
You can not out-run your sins! 20 hr Subprime Lender 11
Immediate Confiscation 21 hr SMFT 96
still? 22 hr Robert Thomas 42
Al Frankenstein Monster Fri Macys 4

New Lenox Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Lenox Mortgages