city slacker

Des Plaines, IL

#22 Jan 13, 2013
You people don't know squat. those concerts blow. crowded, no parking, stank ass hillbillies warm beer, stupid drunks. it would be better if yo women went topless. only some of the good looking ones. a lot are unattractive. just sayin
Jack

Chicago, IL

#23 Jan 13, 2013
city slacker wrote:
You people don't know squat. those concerts blow. crowded, no parking, stank ass hillbillies warm beer, stupid drunks. it would be better if yo women went topless. only some of the good looking ones. a lot are unattractive. just sayin
The beer is always ice cold.
Wondering

West Chicago, IL

#24 Jan 13, 2013
city slacker wrote:
Then don't go. Problem solved .
Professor

United States

#25 Jan 13, 2013
I know I'm getting old & my eyes aren't the best, but the beer is cold & a lot of the woman are hot! The bands have been good the past few years. I hope this years line up is good ad well!
Uhhhh

United States

#26 Jan 14, 2013
The bands are good and the women are hot if you're in your 40's!!!!
Nice

New Lenox, IL

#27 Jan 14, 2013
It's a good time. Always a fun crowd, something we look forward to.
Professor

United States

#28 Jan 14, 2013
Uhhhh wrote:
The bands are good and the women are hot if you're in your 40's!!!!
Not totally true. My sons play drums & guitar.They love the music. The woman I will agree with you on. Nothing wrong with forty year old woman! Unless you are 20?
Just Me

Mokena, IL

#29 Jan 14, 2013
When is the King of New Lenox going to announce the line up for the TIM BALDERMAN and the village of new lenox triple play concerts for 2013?
New Lenox

New Lenox, IL

#30 Feb 1, 2013
Your hearing it first here......
Sat 08/31/13 Foreigner
Triple Player

Mokena, IL

#31 Feb 1, 2013
I like Foreigner. Who else?
New Lenox

New Lenox, IL

#32 Feb 2, 2013
Triple Player wrote:
That is all we have so far... relax it will be known soon who else will be playing. We are hoping another great season this year.
No more illegals

New Lenox, IL

#34 Feb 2, 2013
New Lenox wrote:
Your hearing it first here......
Sat 08/31/13 Foreigner
Great! Foreigners at the triple play series. What is it? Like a Mariachi band or something? Perfect for our area these days.
Ridiculous

New Lenox, IL

#35 Feb 3, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Then don't go. Problem solved .
There is one problem with these concerts. How do you think the people who live in close proximity to the commons feel about it. You have people from who knows where walking through your yard drunk and being obnoxious on the way out. If you want to get in or out of your driveway good luck because the concert goers park all over the street and some block part of the driveways. The village really needs to do more crowd control and parking control. It's not fair the neighborhoods should be bumper to bumper cars parked all over and drunks walking through their yards.
Ahhh

Algonquin, IL

#36 Feb 3, 2013
"New Lenox", who are you?
someone

Chicago, IL

#37 Feb 3, 2013
Ridiculous, really? I know there are crowds, but first I heard of that.
dmr37

Chicago, IL

#38 Feb 4, 2013
water boarding wrote:
ted nugent is a great guitarist & american. he supports the troops & their fight to protect freedom democracy and our constitution unlike the modern demogogs who are working vigilantly to destroy it. congress needs to impeach obama for his imperialistic defiance of the constitution of the united states of america.
Do some research and read what Teddy the Draft Dodger did when he was drafted during the Vietnam war. He's nothing but a hypocritical blowhard that "talks the talk" but wouldn't "walk the walk"
dmr37

Chicago, IL

#39 Feb 4, 2013
Professor

Hartland, WI

#40 Feb 4, 2013
dmr37 wrote:
<quoted text>Do some research and read what Teddy the Draft Dodger did when he was drafted during the Vietnam war. He's nothing but a hypocritical blowhard that "talks the talk" but wouldn't "walk the walk"
Our worries are over now. We have brave women able and willing to go to the front lines. OBAMA is fine with that...... as long as its not his girls!
Coach

Chicago, IL

#41 Feb 5, 2013
Triple Player wrote:
Mexicans?
Smack

Peotone, IL

#42 Feb 6, 2013
How about somebody relevant?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So, that pipeline will "Create Jobs" and lead t... 2 hr It aint gay if 64
Laws don't apply I'm a Democrat 4 hr John Sanchez 5
What are you doing for the Super Bowl and who w... 5 hr Coach Belechik 1
Then do not vote for her 7 hr Speaker Boner 3
More lies to try and deceive 7 hr The Original Hamster 82
Palin 2016 15 hr EYES ROLLIN 62
Number 1 With a Bullet 16 hr CC Ryder 18

Winter Storm Warning for Will County was issued at January 31 at 2:47AM CST

New Lenox Dating
Find my Match