Neighbor

Western Springs, IL

#1 Sep 17, 2012
Romney's plan & info...

http://www.mittromney.com/issues
Jack

Chicago, IL

#2 Sep 17, 2012
The problem is that nobody believes Romney anymore. These are all issues that fall in party line wit a well rehearsed, obedient, Rupublican. Mitt Romeny, the Morman from Massachusetts, is about as far away from today's modern day evangelical neo-con as you get.

And the truth of the matter is that Romney has been all over the place on where he stands on a majority of these issues. He's trying so hard to conform to the far right of the party, but he is falling flat on his face and has lost all credibility. This is why he will be beat in a landslide in Nov.
RomneyRyan2012

New Lenox, IL

#3 Sep 17, 2012
Jack wrote:
The problem is that nobody believes Romney anymore. These are all issues that fall in party line wit a well rehearsed, obedient, Rupublican. Mitt Romeny, the Morman from Massachusetts, is about as far away from today's modern day evangelical neo-con as you get.
And the truth of the matter is that Romney has been all over the place on where he stands on a majority of these issues. He's trying so hard to conform to the far right of the party, but he is falling flat on his face and has lost all credibility. This is why he will be beat in a landslide in Nov.
The Republicans and Evangelicals will vote for Romney because the other choice is not an option. Way too left wing liberalish. Got that Jack?
Retards

United States

#4 Sep 17, 2012
Jack wrote:
And the truth of the matter is that Romney has been all over the place on where he stands on a majority of these issues. He's trying so hard to conform to the far right of the party, but he is falling flat on his face and has lost all credibility. This is why he will be beat in a landslide in Nov.[/
we know where he stands on national security and the war against terror. Rombey will lead from the front seat, not the back one
Jack

Chicago, IL

#5 Sep 17, 2012
RomneyRyan2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans and Evangelicals will vote for Romney because the other choice is not an option. Way too left wing liberalish. Got that Jack?
Suuuure... I got it. Now, you have to convince just over half the country and 300+ electoral voters. Good luck in Nov, buddy.
RomneyRyan2012

New Lenox, IL

#6 Sep 17, 2012
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Suuuure... I got it. Now, you have to convince just over half the country and 300+ electoral voters. Good luck in Nov, buddy.
You forgot to mention dead people, homeless people and acorn recruits. Isn't that what put Obama over the top last time or was it just a bunch of uninformed people looking for hope and change??? We got change but there is no hope. Like I said, Republicans and Evangelicals will be voting for Romney even with the media trying to scare them with tales of Mormonism. This country is in too much trouble to vote any other way. You really need to wake up Jack, before it's too late.
Neighbor

Western Springs, IL

#7 Sep 17, 2012
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/sep/...

Jack...
Neighbor

Western Springs, IL

#8 Sep 17, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
breaking news!!!!! 16 min Monsieur 600 Postes 270
10 ideas Republicans loved until Barack Obama b... 23 min Sharky 8
The Solution to Health Care 36 min Skankys Boss 42
Trump making it great 8 hr MPMMB 36
What can we do to get American's off of food st... 8 hr curse of the dumb 71
What happened to the Democratic Party? 10 hr Jus Sayin 2 U 144
Looking for a good travel baseball team. 10 hr Baseball 4

New Lenox Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance