Next Last
Neighbor

Northbrook, IL

#1 Nov 5, 2012
Just praticing for tomorrow....
Aasssshhoollee

New Lenox, IL

#2 Nov 5, 2012
How about I go to a local bar tomorrow and you buy me a beer if Obama wins.

And I meet you with $500 if Romney wins?

Mittens has no chance.
Professor

United States

#3 Nov 5, 2012
Neighbor wrote:
Just praticing for tomorrow....
Neighbor, Romney is winning. BIG! I took off today tio campaign on the phone for Romney. I called Ohio & Pennsylvania. I can say Ohio is Romneys, Pennsylvania looks good.

ROMNEY LANDSLIDE IS MY PREDICTION!
Four More Years

New Lenox, IL

#4 Nov 5, 2012
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>Neighbor, Romney is winning. BIG! I took off today tio campaign on the phone for Romney. I called Ohio & Pennsylvania. I can say Ohio is Romneys, Pennsylvania looks good.

ROMNEY LANDSLIDE IS MY PREDICTION!
My prediction is there is little chance of a landslide by either candidate. I doubt we know who wins until Thursday. I wish both of them well. I think both are decent people. Odds are 4-1 on Romney winning by more than 5%. Might be a way to pick up some cash.
RomneyRyan2012

New Lenox, IL

#5 Nov 5, 2012
Seeing as Obama has the media and entertainment industry worshiping him like a god and singing his praises any chance they get he should by all odds win by a landslide tomorrow....but he won't.

THE ROMNEY MOMENTUM IS EXPLOSIVE!!! VOTE ROMNEY/RYAN TOMORROW FOR REAL CHANGE AND HOPE AND FOR A BETTER AMERICA!!!!
Four More Years

New Lenox, IL

#6 Nov 5, 2012
Aasssshhoollee wrote:

Mittens has no chance.
Neighbor doesn't bet. He likes to post garbage and when challenged goes and hides in his room with his fruit cup lol.
Neighbor

Northbrook, IL

#7 Nov 5, 2012
lol
hold on

Woodridge, IL

#8 Nov 5, 2012
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
Neighbor doesn't bet. He likes to post garbage and when challenged goes and hides in his room with his fruit cup lol.
Oh ya the fruit cup bit. He loves that one. Along with lol<grin and asking a question that he answers himself that he is right. I love that bit.

Anyone heard from Appalled. Been awful quiet lately.
Four More Years

New Lenox, IL

#9 Nov 5, 2012
RomneyRyan2012 wrote:
Seeing as Obama has the media and entertainment industry worshiping him like a god and singing his praises any chance they get he should by all odds win by a landslide tomorrow....but he won't.

THE ROMNEY MOMENTUM IS EXPLOSIVE!!! VOTE ROMNEY/RYAN TOMORROW FOR REAL CHANGE AND HOPE AND FOR A BETTER AMERICA!!!!
I think the right Republican would have destroyed Obama. He's too vulnerable with the economy. Romney just never seemed to connect. He seems like a decent enough guy but lacks something. I think the tax issue will cost him 1% which could be a difference maker.
My man mitt

Schererville, IN

#10 Nov 5, 2012
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
4 more, you are an idiot! All you talk about is how you are some kind of tough guy because you have a gambling problem. It doesnt make you tough or smart, it makes you an idiot!

Go back to your little intrade site and bet whether it will be sunny or cloudy outside tomorrow. I cant believe there are enough dumbasses in the world to make a site like that work. I guess i shouldnt be surprised, there were enough dumbasses to elect obama.
My man mitt

Schererville, IN

#11 Nov 5, 2012
hold on wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ya the fruit cup bit. He loves that one. Along with lol<grin and asking a question that he answers himself that he is right. I love that bit.
Anyone heard from Appalled. Been awful quiet lately.
Are you still claiming you arent jack? You sure sound like that jag.You're getting a little riled up here knowing you may have to get a job soon.
Professor

United States

#12 Nov 5, 2012
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
My prediction is there is little chance of a landslide by either candidate. I doubt we know who wins until Thursday. I wish both of them well. I think both are decent people. Odds are 4-1 on Romney winning by more than 5%. Might be a way to pick up some cash.
I see you like to gamble. I enjoy gambling as well. I like to play the horses at Stony Point Grill. I will be there Saturday around noon.
Professor

United States

#13 Nov 5, 2012
My man mitt wrote:
<quoted text>Are you still claiming you arent jack? You sure sound like that jag.You're getting a little riled up here knowing you may have to get a job soon.
I dont think hold on is jack. Jack is the punk posting all the different names that are poping up like the one on this site calling neighbor an A-Hole. I think jack is also the classless individual insulting parenting on the obamacare blog. All the 12yr old responses are jack.
Four More Years

New Lenox, IL

#14 Nov 5, 2012
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>I see you like to gamble. I enjoy gambling as well. I like to play the horses at Stony Point Grill. I will be there Saturday around noon.
I don't really gamble too often. I will make minimal risk bets. Where is Stony Point? I used to own a horse and they are complete money holes. Bet them but don't own them.
Professor

United States

#15 Nov 5, 2012
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanted to say I believe Romney will win Florida, North Carolina, Virginia, Ohio, Colorado. Along with all the other states McCain took in 2008. That would put Romney at 279. Plus a few more that will fall his way, he could be close to 300.
Professor

United States

#16 Nov 5, 2012
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't really gamble too often. I will make minimal risk bets. Where is Stony Point? I used to own a horse and they are complete money holes. Bet them but don't own them.
Stony Point is that little restaurant/bar with the OTB inside at 191st & Lagrange Rd. In back of the White Castle.
My man mitt

Schererville, IN

#17 Nov 5, 2012
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the right Republican would have destroyed Obama. He's too vulnerable with the economy. Romney just never seemed to connect. He seems like a decent enough guy but lacks something. I think the tax issue will cost him 1% which could be a difference maker.
If romney cant beat him i dont think anyone else would either. If obama wins it will be for a couple reasons. First, the media wants him to. The coverage has been ridiculous all along, completely biased toward obama. Need i mention candy crowley? This libya story is a big deal and they have refused to cover it and you know that. After this election the truth will come out and its going to be a big scandal, hopefully leading to impeachment. In fact, i will bet you that you'll be able to get some odds on intrade as to whether obama will be impeached or not.
By the way, kind of funny that you say romney seems like a decent guy, yet you have been attacking him for the last 2 months as some rich demon. It says a lot about how your party operates. It is all about winning. Not whats best for the country. We'll see tomorrow but if obama wins you will get what you deserve for your stupidity.
Obama 2012

Chicago, IL

#18 Nov 5, 2012
My man mitt wrote:
<quoted text>If romney cant beat him i dont think anyone else would either. If obama wins it will be for a couple reasons. First, the media wants him to. The coverage has been ridiculous all along, completely biased toward obama. Need i mention candy crowley? This libya story is a big deal and they have refused to cover it and you know that. After this election the truth will come out and its going to be a big scandal, hopefully leading to impeachment. In fact, i will bet you that you'll be able to get some odds on intrade as to whether obama will be impeached or not.
By the way, kind of funny that you say romney seems like a decent guy, yet you have been attacking him for the last 2 months as some rich demon. It says a lot about how your party operates. It is all about winning. Not whats best for the country. We'll see tomorrow but if obama wins you will get what you deserve for your stupidity.
You should think about doing stand up, you are hilarious!
Unincorporated

Frankfort, IL

#19 Nov 5, 2012
Aasssshhoollee wrote:
Mittens has no chance.
I'll take that bet.
Four More Years

New Lenox, IL

#20 Nov 6, 2012
My man mitt wrote:
<quoted text>4 more, you are an idiot! All you talk about is how you are some kind of tough guy because you have a gambling problem. It doesnt make you tough or smart, it makes you an idiot!

Go back to your little intrade site and bet whether it will be sunny or cloudy outside tomorrow. I cant believe there are enough dumbasses in the world to make a site like that work. I guess i shouldnt be surprised, there were enough dumbasses to elect obama.
The site has traded 6 million shares so there is interest.
Never said I was tough or for that matter smart.
I don't know why you are peppering me with insults.
Romney may still and if he does I
Will congratulate. It's not in the bag by any stretch and especially this year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our Nation is Over 10 min REALLY 37
Republicans are disgusted with, and appalled by... 15 min REALLY 3
Race 27 min TJ President 12
Why does the left Cry about White Supremists bu... 35 min Called it 55
Unreal Shi_ is destroying our town's dignity he... 12 hr Jeopardy 15
Just a little recap... 12 hr NO SURPRISE 6
I'm Serious. That's an actual Wine.... 12 hr NO SURPRISE 6

New Lenox Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance