Seems Like The World Knows Obama Is Weak

Posted in the New Lenox Forum

Neighbor

Reddick, IL

#1 Sep 15, 2012
Look at whats going on across the world? Attacks against US Embassy's, now today in Austraila too?

Could they realize Obama has put fund raisers first, he is weak, and now is their time to strike?

We need Romney now! And Fast!

God Bless America!
Four More Years

New Lenox, IL

#2 Sep 15, 2012
Neighbor wrote:
Look at whats going on across the world? Attacks against US Embassy's, now today in Austraila too?

Could they realize Obama has put fund raisers first, he is weak, and now is their time to strike?

We need Romney now! And Fast!

God Bless America!
Bush had a lot of fundraisers while we were at war. A war where 1000's died!
Sick and Tired

Mokena, IL

#3 Sep 15, 2012
As I have commented on other threads - I am a Republican and will be trying to vote Obama out but not for the reasons Neighbor and these other right wing extremists talk about. You guys are just plain stupid. PERIOD! Quit living life this way.... Your above comment about fundraising - guess what- all politicians do it from both parties. Your comment on them striking - BASELESS - you know damn well that terrorists do what they do regardless of a sitting US President status.
John Sanchez

Carol Stream, IL

#4 Sep 15, 2012
From the desk of Osama bin Laden:

Dear uninformed TEA Partiers:
Owww, that hurt really bad, and now I'm dead. I wish that weak Obama didn't send the SEALs to whack me like an old dirty carpet. If it was up to the Mittster, I'd still be alive because mooks like that need to have me alive to justify their military depredations.

By the way, why do all the virgins that I've been expecting look like mean genies armed with swinging cudgels? Just askin'.

Here's not lookin' atcha 'cause they blasted my peepers out,
Osama been Leaded.
Retards

United States

#5 Sep 15, 2012
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush had a lot of fundraisers while we were at war. A war where 1000's died!
what the hell is your point constantly refering to Bush? He retired FOUR YEARS AGO! Bush failed on some issues, so that justifies in your mind its okay if Obama fails on everything? Obama is responsible for failing America by no one elses fault but his own.
Retards

United States

#6 Sep 15, 2012
Sick and Tired wrote:
As I have commented on other threads - I am a Republican and will be trying to vote Obama out but not for the reasons Neighbor and these other right wing extremists talk about. You guys are just plain stupid. PERIOD! Quit living life this way.... Your above comment about fundraising - guess what- all politicians do it from both parties. Your comment on them striking - BASELESS - you know damn well that terrorists do what they do regardless of a sitting US President status.
Obama don't believe that. His position is to kiss their ass and blame America for the barbaric behavior of muslims.
Don't use the word terrorists......you are insulting our enemies.
Neighbor

Reddick, IL

#7 Sep 15, 2012
Retards: Those two are simply distracting you from the subject posted. Don't fall for their Jedi Mind Games.

Anyone with intelligence reviewing the pre & current Embassy attacks (now) around the world see's that Obama has America being pointed to. Obama brought this on us, not Bush, Not Clinton, Not the TEA Party, Obama alone. This is the result of his weak & bowing approach. It is what it is. We lost 4 good Americans, but Obama made it to all hid fund raisers.

Romney to the rescue in November! Polls now say hands down Romney wins!
Retards

United States

#8 Sep 15, 2012
John Sanchez wrote:
From the desk of Osama bin Laden:
Dear uninformed TEA Partiers:
Owww, that hurt really bad, and now I'm dead. I wish that weak Obama didn't send the SEALs to whack me like an old dirty carpet. If it was up to the Mittster, I'd still be alive because mooks like that need to have me alive to justify their military depredations.
By the way, why do all the virgins that I've been expecting look like mean genies armed with swinging cudgels? Just askin'.
Here's not lookin' atcha 'cause they blasted my peepers out,
Osama been Leaded.
If Bush did not wage the war against terrorism, we would have not been there to find and kill him. Obama would not have waged war against our enemies no matter what they do. He is trying to friend the muslims no matter what they do to us. He blames and holds Ametica responsible for their actions.

Obviously you missed the press conference where the reporters asked Mitt SEVEN TIMES if he made a mistake condeming the muslims for their actions too soon. Mitt was firm in his conviction that Obama appologized for the America Constitutional right of free speech to the Muslims. The press attacked him for immediately taking a strong stance against our enemies.

You refuse to open your eyes about how weak Obama and the democrats have become.
Retards

United States

#9 Sep 15, 2012
Neighbor wrote:
Retards: Those two are simply distracting you from the subject posted. Don't fall for their Jedi Mind Games.
Anyone with intelligence reviewing the pre & current Embassy attacks (now) around the world see's that Obama has America being pointed to. Obama brought this on us, not Bush, Not Clinton, Not the TEA Party, Obama alone. This is the result of his weak & bowing approach. It is what it is. We lost 4 good Americans, but Obama made it to a hid fund raisers.Romney to the rescue in November! Polls now say hands down Romney wins!
Your correct. My patience grows thin with these guys runnung from the subject. If they can't spin it they hide. As soon as they can place a spin on something, they come out of their holes. Romney was Reaganeque at that press conference. That wasn't a press conference, that was an Agenda. Asking Romney the same question SEVEN TIMES??
My man mitt

United States

#10 Sep 17, 2012
Retards wrote:
<quoted text>
If Bush did not wage the war against terrorism, we would have not been there to find and kill him. Obama would not have waged war against our enemies no matter what they do. He is trying to friend the muslims no matter what they do to us. He blames and holds Ametica responsible for their actions.
Obviously you missed the press conference where the reporters asked Mitt SEVEN TIMES if he made a mistake condeming the muslims for their actions too soon. Mitt was firm in his conviction that Obama appologized for the America Constitutional right of free speech to the Muslims. The press attacked him for immediately taking a strong stance against our enemies.
You refuse to open your eyes about how weak Obama and the democrats have become.
I love when dems pat obama on the back for getting bin laden and then rip bush for going to war in the first place. It should go without saying that bin laden would still be alive today if bush hadnt sent our troops there to begin with. That allowed obama to make his "tough" decision on whether to go get him. I say "tough" because who in the hell wouldnt have gone after him?

Obama's true colors show now as he sits and does nothing to help the doctor who is imprisoned in pakistan for leading us to bin laden. Comical.
you all fail

Mount Prospect, IL

#11 Sep 17, 2012
I can't stand Obama & the Democratic Party, but let's be real here. This whole crap about Obama being "weak" is just the same redundant party propaganda we always see. And as always, it's blatant nonsense.

The truth is that Obama has picked up right where Bush left off. Obama lied about his plans for the war, lied about torture and Gitmo, & Democrats fell for it. Obama actually tripled the war effort in Iraq, & instead of fulfilling his campaign promises, he withdrew the troops according to Bush's proposed timeline. The war in Afghanistan continues to rage on; more American troops & Afghan civilians have died in vain and to top it off, Obama has launched bombing campaigns on Pakistan, Yemen, & many other countries. Covert operations were continued in Iran & expanded to Syria, Yemen, & countries in northern Africa. Obama campaigned to end Bush-era interrogation policies that Liberal voters hated, yet his continued support for those policies led to the capture of Bin Laden and the Dems now seem to support it.

Most importantly, Obama's baseline budgeting crap has people convinced that he's "cutting" military expenditures. In reality, he has increased our defense spending every year in office and will continue to do so. His budget decrease for 'overseas contingency operations' just means what we already knew: the war in Iraq is winding down with Afghanistan to follow shortly. This just means one thing: the neocons controlling Obama's foreign policy (just as they did Bush's) are gearing up for Syria &/or possibly Iran, regardless of what puppet "wins" the election.
Unincorporated

New Lenox, IL

#12 Sep 17, 2012
Obama: Leading From Behind. That says it all doesn't it?
Retards

New Lenox, IL

#13 Sep 17, 2012
you all fail wrote:
I can't stand Obama & the Democratic Party, but let's be real here. This whole crap about Obama being "weak" is just the same redundant party propaganda we always see. And as always, it's blatant nonsense. The truth is that Obamahas picked up right where Bush left off. Obama lied about his plans for the war, lied about torture and Gitmo, & Democrats fell for it. Obama actually tripled the war effort in Iraq, & instead of fulfilling his campaign promises, he withdrew the troops according to Bush's proposed timeline. The war in Afghanistan continues to rage on; more American troops & Afghan civilians have died in vain and to top it off, Obamahas launched bombing campaigns on Pakistan, Yemen, & many other countries. Covert operations were continued in Iran & expanded to Syria, Yemen, & countries in northern Africa. Obama campaigned to end Bush-era interrogation policies that Liberal voters hated, yet his continued support for those policies led to the capture of Bin Laden and the Dems now seem to support it. Most importantly, Obama's baseline budgeting craphas people convinced that he's "cutting" military expenditures. In reality, hehas increased our defense spending every year in office and will continue to do so. His budget decrease for 'overseas contingency operations' just means what we already knew: the war in Iraq is winding down with Afghanistan to follow shortly. This just means one thing: the neocons controlling Obama's foreign policy (just as they did Bush's) are gearing up for Syria &/or possibly Iran, regardless of what puppet "wins" the election.
obama called for the dismantled 3500 of our 5000 nuclear warheads since taking office and said he will be in contact with the pentagon to further reduce our nuclear strength. He stated at the nuclear summit to the world he wants to go down to ZERO nukes. You call that increasing our military strength? Oh I forgot Obama is the only president who will be able to control the islamic terrorist attacks and hatred against america and israel. That is working out well. obama is supporting Palestinian terrorism instead of backing Israel our long time ally and only friend in the middle east. Israel is our eyes and ears in the middle east. Obama turns his back on them. Our ambassador gets RAPED, SLAUGHTERED, AND DRAGGED down the streets of Lybia by ISLAMIC TERRORISTS FOR FIVE HOURS ALONG WITH MEMBERS OF OUR EMBASSY. Obama abstains and does nothing but say he is sorry to the families and tells the world the MUSLIMS are responding to a youtube clip that upset them. THATS IT? END OF STORY? THE WORLD IS LAUGHING AT US AND OUR CONSTITUTION. You call this strength? leadership? Get your head examined and pull the lever for Romney in November.
My Man Mitt

Merrillville, IN

#14 Sep 18, 2012
you all fail wrote:
I can't stand Obama & the Democratic Party, but let's be real here. This whole crap about Obama being "weak" is just the same redundant party propaganda we always see. And as always, it's blatant nonsense.
The truth is that Obama has picked up right where Bush left off. Obama lied about his plans for the war, lied about torture and Gitmo, & Democrats fell for it. Obama actually tripled the war effort in Iraq, & instead of fulfilling his campaign promises, he withdrew the troops according to Bush's proposed timeline. The war in Afghanistan continues to rage on; more American troops & Afghan civilians have died in vain and to top it off, Obama has launched bombing campaigns on Pakistan, Yemen, & many other countries. Covert operations were continued in Iran & expanded to Syria, Yemen, & countries in northern Africa. Obama campaigned to end Bush-era interrogation policies that Liberal voters hated, yet his continued support for those policies led to the capture of Bin Laden and the Dems now seem to support it.
Most importantly, Obama's baseline budgeting crap has people convinced that he's "cutting" military expenditures. In reality, he has increased our defense spending every year in office and will continue to do so. His budget decrease for 'overseas contingency operations' just means what we already knew: the war in Iraq is winding down with Afghanistan to follow shortly. This just means one thing: the neocons controlling Obama's foreign policy (just as they did Bush's) are gearing up for Syria &/or possibly Iran, regardless of what puppet "wins" the election.
Lot's of nonsense. The argument that Obama hasn't made us appear weak, particularly in the middle east, is ridiculous. I believe that Obama thinks he can solve middle eastern problems through "appeasement and understanding". That is why we see all of the apologies. I believe that he sympathizes with middle eastern nations and that he is embarrassed by our successes as a nation. I think he believes that it makes us look arrogant as a nation so he tries to appease everyone.

Unfortunately, people have a tendency of mistaking kindness for weakness and that is what is happening around the world. People expect us to stand up for what America believes, not apologize for it. When we meet confrontation with understanding, we only invite more confrontations from these irrational people.

As for Syria, you say we are planning a reaction there. What is taking so long? People are suffering and we are not acting. It's hard to imagine what is going through Obama's head on this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Many Accomplishments of Obama 20 min Really 114
Welcome To Chicago Ebola! 1 hr Patriot 1
Darrell,Plea for Koch Brothers Donation 5 hr Four More Years 2
Obama Has To Be Embarrassed 6 hr Four More Years 36
Your President 7 hr Orca 152
Shout This One From The Roof Tops 7 hr Four More Years 6
Halloween Houses in New Lenox 8 hr NL Boo 1
New Lenox Dating
Find my Match

New Lenox Jobs