butters

Carol Stream, IL

#22 Mar 9, 2008
clinton road is haunted it used to be a mob dump site and a father hung himself and his two children in the old farmhouse one night, VERY VERY haunted never go there alone we always go in groups, one night we saw a headless man carrying a pitchfork he ran across the street right in front of our car but when we pulled over to see where he was running to he disappeared,,,
Chaka Khan

Aurora, IL

#23 Mar 9, 2008
Where is Ciinton road ?
US 6 Resident

New Lenox, IL

#24 Mar 10, 2008
Chaka Khan wrote:
Where is Ciinton road ?
You can get to Clinton Road off of Rt.6. It's just west of I-355 on the left.
Carl Spackler

Aurora, IL

#25 Mar 25, 2008
Has anyone ever been to Auxsable cemetary between Morris and Minooka? We heard a lot of stories about the place and how haunted that it was but when we went nothing out of the ordinary happened. My moms boyfriend and a couple of the people he worked with went there when they were in thier 20s and 40 years later they still swear that the place is haunted.
To ALL

Naperville, IL

#26 Mar 25, 2008
BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Scared ya didn't I?
joe

Mokena, IL

#27 Apr 2, 2008
dude i have been up and down that road a lot and every time i drive down it i feel so creepy and erie i never hear any birds chirp or any other noises like that i have even seen a red light coming from the upper left window of the abandoned house but i have never seen a headless man or anything of that nature i hope i do soon tho if what you say is true!
New Age Ham

United States

#28 Jun 18, 2008
clinton road is very true indeed, and will own you if you get too deep there is cannibals,baboons,and creepy people on the side of the road waiting for you to pass.This shit is real and the next time ill go i'm recomending a shotgun,cross, and holywater for that ass.last time i went a red pick-up truck was approaching from the oppisite way and when it got close to the car it threw a bottle [that cracked my windshield]when i did a u turn to chase the ballzy fellow its like the red truck dissappeared into the mist or dirtraods along side.This shit is for real and don't go unprepared.If not you will get pwned.
tony

New Lenox, IL

#29 Jun 18, 2008
i live down the street from clinton go by there all the time but where is this cemetary??? is it across the street??? if its not will some one have the balls 2 go and look there for me i want 2 know but ill shit my self
tony

New Lenox, IL

#30 Jun 18, 2008
and what the heck i live in new lenox not frank fort
nwl1415

United States

#31 Aug 6, 2008
my history teacher told me this as well. He also said that messenger woods is haunted. Ive never seen any on this stuff though.
right is right

West Chicago, IL

#32 Oct 15, 2008
Has anyone ever been to Schiller woods? Whats the story with that place?
Van Helsing

Bohemia, NY

#33 Oct 23, 2008
I was at Maple Lake in Willow Springs which is supposed to be haunted. We had glowsticks that we threw in the water. Somehow, they lined up in the shape of a cross. Other people would pull up and see the "cross" and think it was something supernatural. One girl even started screaming and was starting to become hysterical. These people all thought they were seeing something ghostly. Or maybe they were all drunk.
creeping up

Frankfort, IL

#34 Oct 27, 2008
We have a team, We investigate hauntings, I have a few pictures that are in books. I take pictures. The crew does the rest. I also know some history of NewLenox.
owned

Wheaton, IL

#35 Nov 2, 2008
i went to clinton road last night at 11:11. and i took so many pctures flash on and flash off there were always orbs in the pictures. but another thing was i saw a orange light that stayed on and then a green light that flashed like 2 seconds. another creepy thing was when i got out of my car to take pictures, i shut my car off but when i was done my car wouldn't start up until i had to push it all the way down the road. finally i saw a like 2 year old mailbox in front of the house. even though the next house was all the way down by the start of the street. but im going there today during the day to check the house up close.
owned

Wheaton, IL

#36 Nov 2, 2008
wtf i dont live in chicago i live in new lenox
Jumping Ship

Lake Zurich, IL

#37 Nov 2, 2008
owned wrote:
wtf i dont live in chicago i live in new lenox
Your ISP location has nothing to do with where you live.(Internet Service Provider)
haunted house

New Lenox, IL

#38 Nov 29, 2008
we,, i have been to bachelors grove a lot of times, and if you go passed the actual cemetery. there are creepy things. about a block away from an icecream parlor, ranch frosties, there is an abandoned, haunted house. it is very creepy, the windows are open all day, and then at around six they close. my friends and i went in the backyard and to the sliding door, and the pictures that are hung up are always different each time. and if you take one down, and go outside. then back in five minutes later, they are in the same exact place they were before. as for where i live, it is very creepy, and i believe it is haunted, but no one excpet my siblings will believe me. my dad is in total doubt. :/
camper

Lombard, IL

#39 May 25, 2009
Well I just spent the entire weekend camping in messenger woods. Nothing creepy or erie happened. Some racoons did eat our food though, that was pretty much the only weird noises we heard over 4 days of sleeping in the fields and walking through the trails for firewood.
camper

Lombard, IL

#40 May 25, 2009
Medinah? actually its chicago
dont know

Naperville, IL

#41 May 25, 2009
I think that some people can feel & see spirts
and other's can not. I think young children are
more open to it than adults as they do not always
know the difference between what is real and what is not.
When my daughter was still in a crib, just starting to talk I heard her through the baby monitor clear as day saying "up grandpa". She
never met my Dad but I had photos around the house and told her that was her grandpa.
When I looked into her room, she had her arms up & out like she did when she wanted to be picked up. I idn't see my Dad or anyone else, but she seemed to.
She is much older now, and never has shown any
"special powers". I would like to think maybe my Dad did stop by to see his grandchild, who knows.?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israels only long term, viable and legitimate s... 22 min Sharky 7
Obama speaks truth, O'Reilly lies 40 min Sharky 39
3 Cheers For Bibi 1 hr Sharky 38
Watch Sharks Face With This One 3 hr Sharky 7
route 30 accident in front of lwc 3 hr Past parent 120
NBC - Nothing But Crap 3 hr CC Ryder 51
Unhealthy Obsession To Say The Least 5 hr Patriot 45
New Lenox Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web