Bob Schaper should we really trust this man (A cheat)

Posted in the New Lenox Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Joe Pa

Manteno, IL

#1 Nov 9, 2011
The more and more I hear about this guy should he really be running our football program in New Lenox? He cheated on his wife and left her and his kids for another women, because of this he cannot coach girls softball at Lincoln Way I heard it came out during a game when his wife showed up and called him out on this. He is a drunk that likes to hang in town and talk crap about how good he is. Have you ever talked to this man what a jerk and this is the leader of our program. Where does all the money go for the program? Should this guy really be leading our youth? Once a cheat always a cheat. His father did a great job leading our youth in New Lenox but Bob is by far not his father its time for a change. Has anyone else heard anything about this man? The above is only what I have had confirmed.
BMcD

Chicago, IL

#2 Nov 9, 2011
Did he cheat with your wife? Or maybe he doesn't let your kid play? He must have done something to tick you off so much.
Da Coach

Frankfort, IL

#3 Nov 9, 2011
Hey Joe

You have no say in who owns, controls, or manades the Mustang Program. It is a club. If you feel that strongly towards Bob join another club.

On a personal note I cant believe how you could have such hatred as to call him out and slander his name. Yoe should be ashamed of your self.
Joe Pa

Manteno, IL

#4 Nov 9, 2011
You two support a man who cheated on his wife and family and you both feel he should be leading our youth of today? This attack would not happen if he first left his marriage then started a relation ship with other another person. If you feel this man should be teaching our youth you my friends are no better than Joe Pa. At least LW Highschool made the right call and let him go. As for my children one played for the mustangs and the other will not be because of this. As for calling him out when you run a football program all parents should know all the facts about the person in charge so they can make an educated decision before they commit to a program. I wish I had this knowledge before my son went through Mustangs.
those pesky skeletons

Joliet, IL

#5 Nov 9, 2011
Alot of youth sports Coaches (Dads) have a shit load of skeletons in their closets. And so do their wives. hehehe
A Point

Elmhurst, IL

#6 Nov 9, 2011
If this is true it is a shame this man should give up coaching kids not like what happened 10 years later at penn state.
crazy

Mokena, IL

#7 Nov 10, 2011
Joe Pa wrote:
You two support a man who cheated on his wife and family and you both feel he should be leading our youth of today? This attack would not happen if he first left his marriage then started a relation ship with other another person. If you feel this man should be teaching our youth you my friends are no better than Joe Pa. At least LW Highschool made the right call and let him go. As for my children one played for the mustangs and the other will not be because of this. As for calling him out when you run a football program all parents should know all the facts about the person in charge so they can make an educated decision before they commit to a program. I wish I had this knowledge before my son went through Mustangs.
Isn't that a little overboard? What he does in his personal life is none of our concern. Him cheating on his wife is not going to make me pull my child from the program. That is absolutely ridiculous. I don't believe in infidelity but come on! He isn't a pedifile out there molesting kids. You think that all these coaches that coach our kids are saints?? I don't think so. As long as on the field they are doing the right things and treating our kids right then that is what matters. Just because your perfect doesn't mean everyone else is.
your joking

Mokena, IL

#8 Nov 10, 2011
A Point wrote:
If this is true it is a shame this man should give up coaching kids not like what happened 10 years later at penn state.
You are kidding...right!! You are comparing him to a guy that molests children??? What the heck does cheating on your wife have anything to do with molesting children?? Did you have too many shots of vodka today??? Wow..where do you people come from?
BMcD

Chicago, IL

#9 Nov 10, 2011
I think Joe Pa is Bob Schaper's ex-wife, the one who got cheated on. A bitter pill of a woman who got dumped.
boys and thier balls

Joliet, IL

#10 Nov 10, 2011
Boys, boys boys you are so immature. Like Pinocchio's nose do your balls grow when you tell a lie?
Truth

Washington, DC

#11 Nov 10, 2011
Kid doesn't play so bitch about some guys personal life, get a life
life long resident

Mokena, IL

#12 Nov 10, 2011
have known bob since grade school. my son played mustangs, and our daughters cheered together. haven't spoken to the man in years. he and his family are good people. we all make mistakes all life long, no one is perfect. to call someone out on a public forum and not sign your real name is chicken sh*t and childish. if you don't like mustangs, go somewhere else. there are other organizations in town.
profits

Chicago, IL

#13 Nov 10, 2011
If he treats the boys well, then I don't care about his personal life. What I do care about is the fact that he is running a for profit organization. They are not a charity or a tax exempt. So, all profit goes in his pockets. I cant stomach making money, no matter how much or how little, off the backs of youth sports. He needs to make the Mustangs into a registered charitable organization, or Im leaving. I wish I knew about this last year.
come on people

Mokena, IL

#14 Nov 10, 2011
profits wrote:
If he treats the boys well, then I don't care about his personal life. What I do care about is the fact that he is running a for profit organization. They are not a charity or a tax exempt. So, all profit goes in his pockets. I cant stomach making money, no matter how much or how little, off the backs of youth sports. He needs to make the Mustangs into a registered charitable organization, or Im leaving. I wish I knew about this last year.
Bye bye.
really

Chicago, IL

#15 Nov 10, 2011
come on people wrote:
<quoted text>
Bye bye.
Thats a good response. But what about the point raised Bob?
A Point

Elmhurst, IL

#16 Nov 10, 2011
Sorry some don't see it but if you cheat on your wife and kids and family what makes you think he would care anything about your kids? As for personal life doesn't matter tell the kids of Penn State that, if all this is true then Bob is a dirt ball and should resign.
your nuts

Mokena, IL

#17 Nov 10, 2011
A Point wrote:
Sorry some don't see it but if you cheat on your wife and kids and family what makes you think he would care anything about your kids? As for personal life doesn't matter tell the kids of Penn State that, if all this is true then Bob is a dirt ball and should resign.
Oh here we go again! The guy from Penn State was a child molester...Bob is not. No one knows what goes on with any of these coaches behind closed doors. Also, cheating on your wife has nothing to do with our kids. We don't know what kind of marrige he had nor do I give a crap. And he should resign because he cheated on his wife. That is the stupidest thing I've heard in a while. Should we do backgrounds on all the coaches because I'm sure there is some baggage.
Joe Pa

Manteno, IL

#18 Nov 11, 2011
If you want to cheat you end your marriage period, some of you see nothing wrong with this? If you say it has nothing to do with our kids wow you must be a cheater also and have no respect for marriage. LW Central felt different and fired him as girls softball coach because of this. He is leading our youth and to say it has nothing to do with our kids is just plan wrong. I bet if you look deeper there will be more than cheating on his wife and family, check into what happens with the money. I know some of you do not care, all I know is this man is bad news and I know more will come out in the next month or so mark my words.
A Point

Elmhurst, IL

#19 Nov 13, 2011
I asked some questions last night this guy is crazy. My kids will never play for Bob again.
dont touch me

Mount Prospect, IL

#20 Nov 13, 2011
A Point wrote:
I asked some questions last night this guy is crazy. My kids will never play for Bob again.
Keep an eye out for these coaches whether it's football. baseball soccer or whatever sport that the Coaches aren't touching your kids inappropriately. I took my kid out of baseball when he was 10 in fear of a sex predator lurking in the dugout. Terrible thing to think about. If you think a coach is a predator just kick him right in the balls and call the police.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KKK vs Anonymous Cyberwar 1 hr Orca 7
Obama the Dicktator 1 hr Orca 16
It Sure Was Nice While Sharky Was Gone 1 hr really 2
NEW LENOX going to the crapper (Dec '11) 1 hr Four More Years 50
Benghazi!!!!!!!!!! 1 hr Four More Years 25
Koch, Soros, And False Equivalency 1 hr You know 34
So Whats Next? 1 hr Four More Years 41
New Lenox Dating
Find my Match

New Lenox People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

New Lenox News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New Lenox

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:30 pm PST

NFL 1:30PM
Colt McCoy 'pushing' Robert Griffin III, Gruden says
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Colts' Week 12 Preview vs. Jags
NBC Sports 9:51 AM
Colts cut return man Griff Whalen, sign RB Zurlon Tipton
NFL10:14 AM
Colts promote Zurlon Tipton, waive Griff Whalen
NBC Sports 4:12 PM
Week 12 skill-position injury report — final