3 X per week workouts
We ranked baby

Streamwood, IL

#1 Nov 20, 2011
We are working on our pitching,hitting,bunting,defen se base running and everything else it takes to be the most sought after program in the Chicago area. All the other teams are taking breaks till December or January we already have a leg up on those other shitty programs. hahaha Go Prospects!!!
youradork

New Lenox, IL

#2 Nov 20, 2011
We ranked baby wrote:
We are working on our pitching,hitting,bunting,defen se base running and everything else it takes to be the most sought after program in the Chicago area. All the other teams are taking breaks till December or January we already have a leg up on those other shitty programs. hahaha Go Prospects!!!
Get a life your a dork, maybe 1 out of 9000 boys who go through your program my go to the pro's! Maybe!! Happy holidays driving those boys into the ground!!!!!
We Ranked Baby

Streamwood, IL

#3 Nov 20, 2011
youradork wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a life your a dork, maybe 1 out of 9000 boys who go through your program my go to the pro's! Maybe!! Happy holidays driving those boys into the ground!!!!!
Hey Douche! Who said anything about the pros? I am talking about HS and college you fruitcake! Pampering your boys will just end up hurting them in the long run. Coach K knows whats best! Thats why We Ranked Baby!!
Just Wondering

Hoffman Estates, IL

#4 Nov 20, 2011
We ranked baby wrote:
Short pecker strikes again.
Unincorporated

United States

#5 Nov 21, 2011
I thought this was about Hinsdale and Coal City.
We Ranked Again Baby

United States

#6 Mar 11, 2012
We are now working out as a team 5X per week. Oh man. We gonna be phenomenal! AGAIN!!
We Really Stink

Greenwood, IN

#7 Mar 11, 2012
It's why we practise so much. The coaches suck too. That's why we lose most of the time. They have no clue except as to where the beer cooler is.
WRB

United States

#8 Mar 11, 2012
We Really Stink wrote:
It's why we practise so much. The coaches suck too. That's why we lose most of the time. They have no clue except as to where the beer cooler is.
You must have went to Lincoln Way with that awesome spellin job.......Idiot
Coach

Greenwood, IN

#9 Mar 12, 2012
URP!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where oh where should we pee 3 hr Appalled 43
Margaret Thatcher, An Incredible Leader and Woman 4 hr Jus Sayin 2
Daddy baseball season 4 hr Jus Sayin 8
2017 Triple Play 6 hr dr_ katz 9
Trump won't do correspondents dinner-what a coward 10 hr MyPantiesMatchMyBra 23
hibernia estates (Nov '12) 11 hr Get a life 35
LW 210 swimsuit lawsuit 17 hr Jus Sayin 48

New Lenox Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance