First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned

United States

#1 Feb 3, 2011
As a concerned citizen of New Lenox, I wonder out loud in this forum asking why nothing is done to this bar. having a young adult myself and doing what good parents do. I look at Facebook from time to time and it amazing and scary how many of our teens and young adults under the age of 21 are served at this bar. I know we have some of NL finest that read blogs, so why not find a way to close this hole down?
Just wondering
Unincorporated

Frankfort, IL

#2 Feb 3, 2011
Call the cops. Give them names. Maybe they are being paid not to raid. The owner is a ne'er do well and so is his son. People to stay away from. That place oozes evil. I used to go in there myself so I should know. I never had any trouble though.
student

United States

#3 Feb 4, 2011
we need somewhere to drink.
whoa

Wayne, IL

#4 Feb 4, 2011
Shut the dump down!
Otis Campbell

AOL

#5 Feb 4, 2011
Concerned wrote:
As a concerned citizen of New Lenox, I wonder out loud in this forum asking why nothing is done to this bar. having a young adult myself and doing what good parents do. I look at Facebook from time to time and it amazing and scary how many of our teens and young adults under the age of 21 are served at this bar. I know we have some of NL finest that read blogs, so why not find a way to close this hole down?
Just wondering
Maybe if you had a life instead of "taking a look at Facebook from time to time" you wouldn't be so concerned.
aggravated Father

Frankfort, IL

#6 Feb 4, 2011
My 18 year old is looking for a place to drink. Thanks for letting me know. I will send him up there this weekend. He keeps drinking all my beer.
zzzzzz

Ewa Beach, HI

#7 Feb 4, 2011
Place is a dump!
cegliberty

United States

#8 Feb 7, 2011
Concerned wrote:
As a concerned citizen of New Lenox, I wonder out loud in this forum asking why nothing is done to this bar. having a young adult myself and doing what good parents do. I look at Facebook from time to time and it amazing and scary how many of our teens and young adults under the age of 21 are served at this bar. I know we have some of NL finest that read blogs, so why not find a way to close this hole down?
Just wondering
Funny that your precius teens show up with fake Id's. Just how well are you as a parent watching them?
cegliberty

United States

#9 Feb 7, 2011
Let's just close down every bar in New Lenox so that children who are not watched by irresponsible parents can't present fake id's. Get real. Watch your kids and keep them out of bars period.
Neighbor

Streator, IL

#10 Feb 7, 2011
Cegliberty.... Great seeing you out here again! Long time... wb
Unincorporated

Frankfort, IL

#11 Feb 7, 2011
Lard-ho!
cegliberty

United States

#12 Feb 10, 2011
Unincorporated wrote:
Lard-ho!
Demented and clueless. Wake up to the reality that your sweet child may be presenting a fake ID at any establishment anywhere. You Sir have some nerve to insult me. You spew nothing but negativity. We should have you raided. You are a sad, sick and angry individual and you certainly have no right to cast stones. Your posts are evidence of that.
cegliberty

United States

#13 Feb 10, 2011
Hello Neighbor. Great to "see" your friendly face again. Pardon my rant to you know who, but he had it coming.
Neighbor

Streator, IL

#14 Feb 11, 2011
Ceg: Well it's great having you back. I've had to battle the idiots out here by myself for way too long! <grin I even had a stalker out here too. You were missed! <lol
Parent

United States

#15 Feb 11, 2011
cegliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Funny that your precius teens show up with fake Id's. Just how well are you as a parent watching them?
I am a very good parent, my child doesn't hand at the PitStop. i said i saw many yound adults on face book that frequented this dump.
I do have a life, which to comment back to the moron that says i should get one- as a concerned parent i look at face book to see whats going on, and could probably count on both hands (that would be 10) how many times i've been there.
Just an observation, that we have this dump in our backyards and no one seems to police it.
BOOYAH

Chicago, IL

#16 Feb 11, 2011
They have hot looking chicks that go in there!
Same with House of Hughes!
Unincorporated

Frankfort, IL

#17 Feb 11, 2011
Ceggy, I have never spewed hatred in your direction nor was my silly post directed to you in any manner. I as always, was goofing off. The Pit Stop is a pit. We all know it. My kids don't drink and neither do I. Although many years ago I drank enough for ten men. Four nights a week. A man has to know his limitations. I found mine and stopped drinking. Why the flame job on me. I don't understand it. Ah, screw it. Who cares anyhow?
long time

United States

#18 Feb 11, 2011
Parent wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a very good parent, my child doesn't hand at the PitStop. i said i saw many yound adults on face book that frequented this dump.
I do have a life, which to comment back to the moron that says i should get one- as a concerned parent i look at face book to see whats going on, and could probably count on both hands (that would be 10) how many times i've been there.
Just an observation, that we have this dump in our backyards and no one seems to police it.
how long have you lived in new lenox. the pit stop was here long before you transplanted your sorry ass here.
Unincorporated

Frankfort, IL

#19 Feb 11, 2011
There's no getting around the fact the place is a sh*thole.
long time

United States

#20 Feb 11, 2011
I agree, it is a shithole. you should of looked around a little more before you bought your house. don't start bitching now. saying it's in your backyard. if you don't like it, you can always move.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Sep '12) 46 min Princess Hey 870
How Dumb Are Trumptards? (Jul '17) 1 hr Sharky 50
Are the Dems Nuts? 1 hr Appalled 7
Democrats look for hope with Maxine Waters 2 hr Sharky 20
Fire and Fury 3 hr Sharky 308
Trumps Promises Kept 4 hr Appalled 2
Republicans pathetically looked for hope with D... 6 hr Appalled 5

New Lenox Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Lenox Mortgages