New Lenox Police Brutality

New Lenox Police Brutality

Posted in the New Lenox Forum

First Prev
of 19
Next Last
Hurtoomanytimes

New Lenox, IL

#1 Jan 8, 2013
So glad that I have told the attorneys who are handling Brian Wilhelm's police brutality charges of how they beat me up, tazered me and lied about what happened and what they did to me. It's too late for me to do anything about it caused I figured I would just let it go. But they have been hounding me and won't leave me alone. Good thing I have photos, documentation and witnesses who saw what they did to me and that this can be brought up in court or for questioning in Wilhelm's defense. They are so scared that they have been harassing, intimidating and bullying me every time I leave my house. It's like they have nothing better to do and are trying to hurt me again. Thank God for the First Amendment.
Neighbor

Normal, IL

#2 Jan 8, 2013
I've seen this before. My neighbors kid (who's not a good kid) was beaten black & blue by NL Police. I mean scarey black & blue back & ribs. Good kid or bad kid, that's not right IMO.

Years & years ago, I had a cousin beat to death by Tinley Police too. Died the next day at home after a night in the cell.

Good cops & bad cops. I hope the good get rid of the bad.

Good luck...
Neighbor

Normal, IL

#4 Jan 8, 2013
Sally, you're cute. Just don't get your pink panties in a bunch.

If you post like a girl, sound like a girl, whine like a girl, you in deed are a girl Sally. Either that or a very poor excuse of a male.

Move on, you add no value here sweetheart. xxoo
Sal

Chicago, IL

#5 Jan 8, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
Sally, you're cute. Just don't get your pink panties in a bunch.

If you post like a girl, sound like a girl, whine like a girl, you in deed are a girl Sally. Either that or a very poor excuse of a male.

Move on, you add no value here sweetheart. xxoo
Ahh there is the Neighbor we love. Internet Blowhard rule #2: When someone calls you out with fact, and you have no intelligent response, do the following: call them female!!! Not only will that secure yourself as a hater of females (probably because they all leave you). Plus it will prove to everyone else that your 4th grade level insult is top notch.

Neighbor......you are pure gold. Someone the whole community can rally around and say "thank god I'm not that guy".
Professor

United States

#6 Jan 8, 2013
Now Lenox has some great cops, some horrible ones, and some that I wonder how the hell they got the job!
maybe if

Glenview, IL

#7 Jan 8, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
I've seen this before. My neighbors kid (who's not a good kid) was beaten black & blue by NL Police. I mean scarey black & blue back & ribs. Good kid or bad kid, that's not right IMO.
Years & years ago, I had a cousin beat to death by Tinley Police too. Died the next day at home after a night in the cell.
Good cops & bad cops. I hope the good get rid of the bad.
Good luck...
Sorry about your cousin. Too bad nobody noticed this person needed medical attention.
Fireman

Crest Hill, IL

#8 Jan 8, 2013
Professor wrote:
Now Lenox has some great cops, some horrible ones, and some that I wonder how the hell they got the job!
Exactly, Prof! The same is true for High School District #210. How did they ever hire nut cases such as Mike Angel and Ryan Gardner?

Do a search on their names. You'll see.
Fireman

Crest Hill, IL

#9 Jan 8, 2013
Do a Google search on Paul Pesavento and Greg Sharpe, too.
Neighbor

Northbrook, IL

#10 Jan 8, 2013
Sally Sally Sally... First Sweetheart, you called me out with fact? ROFLMAO Because I shared the same story with someone else a year ago??? You have to be kidding right? Second: I was correct then, you are using a new name! <lol You sneaky devil you.... Now like I said, move along, you add no value here. XXOO
Sal

Chicago, IL

#11 Jan 8, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
Sally Sally Sally... First Sweetheart, you called me out with fact? ROFLMAO Because I shared the same story with someone else a year ago??? You have to be kidding right? Second: I was correct then, you are using a new name! <lol You sneaky devil you.... Now like I said, move along, you add no value here. XXOO
I would never have thought you Neighbor would use the same insult twice. Calling me a girl again? Wow you can slay em. What's next? Another plagiarized idea that you stole from Fox News or the Blaze.
And yes, you do offer value out here. You make everyone posting on here thank god they are not you.
So dazzle us more clown with your witty insults and your awesome ideas that you read, or your spot on political analysis. Maybe tell us why the tea party fanatics like yourself blew it for the Repubs. Please clown! Entertain us.
Neighbor

Northbrook, IL

#12 Jan 8, 2013
(I think I have her in a bunch)

Oh Sally, tell us more?
Sal

Chicago, IL

#13 Jan 8, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
(I think I have her in a bunch)

Oh Sally, tell us more?
Lol. Make me a bicycle clown. Lol
Neighbor

Northbrook, IL

#14 Jan 8, 2013
(I got her! <lol She can't stop responing!! <lol)

Hey Sally.... Whatch ya got? Hooked on me now? <LMAO
Politico

Mokena, IL

#15 Jan 9, 2013
SAL I am on your side neighbor as you say is a Nit at best.. thanks for calling him out. he does disrespect woman. ask his wife.......
Neighbor

Pontiac, IL

#16 Jan 9, 2013
No, ask your wife about me Politico... <lol
Neighbor

Pontiac, IL

#17 Jan 9, 2013
All in all... You two provide comedy out here. I am certain I do at times to.

Have a good day, the weather is warming up.
Police Chief David Couper

Baraboo, WI

#18 Jan 9, 2013
Police use of excessive force, corruption and other misconduct hurts everyone – including the police -- in terms of lost cooperation, support and trust – which, in turn, diminishes their effectiveness. That's the reality. For more, follow my blog at http://improvingpolice.wordpress.com . And remember: policing in a democracy is best accomplished by those who are well-trained and led, controlled in their use of force, honest, courteous to every person, and closely in touch with the communities they serve.
Neighbor

Pontiac, IL

#19 Jan 9, 2013
Chief? Could you please coach & counsel Hold-On for us then?
Neighbor

Northbrook, IL

#21 Jan 9, 2013
Sally, CS, Common Sense, Hold-On???? You sound the same? Hmmm I wonder....
Neighbor

Northbrook, IL

#23 Jan 9, 2013
Sally sweetheart, you crack us all up. Do you really believe posting a link to an article is plagerizing? Really? You sill girl... Now go to your husband, and ask him to explain what plagerizing is ok? Run along sweetheart, and listen to what he explains to you... <ROFLMAO

(Is she for real?)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will the REAL Lway taxpayers unite! (Nov '15) 13 min Northie 3,887
Obama 0 for 2 39 min Trump is a Coward 2
Clinton stretches lead over Trump to 14 points ... 41 min Trump is a Coward 1
Brexit bookies 13 hr Sharkbag 5
Scotland is SO creative! 13 hr Hillarys eye bags 3
Renewed Lawsuit accuses Trump of..... 13 hr Bullshteim 2
What Means Hillary 17 hr I KNOW 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Lenox Mortgages