James and Family Remodeling

Posted in the New Lenox Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Herself

Chicago, IL

#1 Feb 8, 2011
Has anyone had any dealings (good or bad) with James and Family Remodeling out of New Lenox. I'm considering having them remodel my bathroom and was curious as to any experiences anyone might have had with them.

Thanks for the input.
neighbor

United States

#3 Feb 8, 2011
don't hire look at the name.
Herself

Chicago, IL

#4 Feb 9, 2011
neighbor wrote:
don't hire look at the name.
Note sure what you mean. Did you have a bad experience with them?
Hillbilly Bob

Mount Prospect, IL

#5 Feb 9, 2011
Herself wrote:
<quoted text>
Note sure what you mean. Did you have a bad experience with them?
Don't pay attn to neighbor, he/she just had to chime in because he/she thinks he/she knows everything.
due dean

Plainfield, IL

#6 Feb 9, 2011
herself, I would check them out with the better business bureau. NOT here.
Homer

Chicago, IL

#7 Feb 9, 2011
Also ask them for references. A good company would be happy to provide them to you.
Neighbor

Streator, IL

#8 Feb 9, 2011
Hillbilly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Don't pay attn to neighbor, he/she just had to chime in because he/she thinks he/she knows everything.
HB? What on earth are you talking about? <lol Put the bottle down, step away from the keyboard.... no more liquid courge for you today. Now go put your teeth back in, and go remove the snow from the car in your front lawn. It looks terrible.
Herself

Chicago, IL

#9 Feb 9, 2011
Homer wrote:
Also ask them for references. A good company would be happy to provide them to you.
They have a website which has glowing comments from happy customers but of course, you would never post negative comments. I was just curious if anyone had any direct contact with them.

Thanks to all legitimate comments and recommendations.
Harry

Streator, IL

#10 Feb 9, 2011
Mr. Bisgrove, this was a great way to advertise huh?
neighbor

United States

#11 Feb 9, 2011
look at the name. the name says everything. you are the person that buys insurance from eagleman or a car from ben's auto sale and you believe in the credit man!
Herself

Chicago, IL

#12 Feb 10, 2011
neighbor wrote:
look at the name. the name says everything. you are the person that buys insurance from eagleman or a car from ben's auto sale and you believe in the credit man!
You are an idiot. You don't know anything about me but your posts tell us plenty about you. I'm just asking if anyone had any dealings with this company. Now, get a life and quit trolling for nasty posts to make. I'm not getting into a p*ssing match with you. Enough said!
neighbor

United States

#13 Feb 10, 2011
i'm not trying to get into a pissing match. you are the idiot. have to start a blog about this. you mean to tell me, that you don't have friends or family to give you refs. on remodeling. sounds like you own the business and looking for free advertisment
Either way

Palos Hills, IL

#14 Feb 10, 2011
Since this topix goes to many towns and New Lenox topix is very popular ( usually 60 viewing at any giving time). Either no one knows about the Company or, you are the Company. If you really are just asking like i think you are, ask for references and photos of other work they have done. Good Luck.
Herself

Chicago, IL

#15 Feb 11, 2011
neighbor wrote:
i'm not trying to get into a pissing match. you are the idiot. have to start a blog about this. you mean to tell me, that you don't have friends or family to give you refs. on remodeling. sounds like you own the business and looking for free advertisment
How can you say you're not trying to get into a p*ssing match - all you do is write nasty comments about people. You tell me that I'm the kind of person who "buys insurance eagleman or a car from ben's auto sale and you believe in the credit man", you tell Hillbilly Bob to "Put the bottle down, step away from the keyboard.... no more liquid courge for you today. Now go put your teeth back in, and go remove the snow from the car in your front lawn. It looks terrible" You are just a nasty person with no life and who trolls the web for people to attack.
I simply asked a question - did anyone have any contact with this business. If you have, please comment. This forum could be a legitimate place for the exchange of information but then we have people like you who have no life who spend their nights trolling the web for opportunities to attack others. Does it make you feel like a big man? I suspect someone of trying to overcompensate for their - shall we say shortcomings.
I am not related in any way to the business I was questioning. I am not trying to get any free advertising. I have plenty of friends (do you have any or only your laptop) however, not everyone goes through a remodeling project. I asked a simple question - all I wanted was an answer - not a smart mouth idiot attacking me and anyone else that wanted to respond.
Enough said. You aren't going to bait me anymore. I have better things to do than waste my time with the likes of you.
wrong place

Rolling Meadows, IL

#16 Feb 11, 2011
Herself wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you say you're not trying to get into a p*ssing match - all you do is write nasty comments about people. You tell me that I'm the kind of person who "buys insurance eagleman or a car from ben's auto sale and you believe in the credit man", you tell Hillbilly Bob to "Put the bottle down, step away from the keyboard.... no more liquid courge for you today. Now go put your teeth back in, and go remove the snow from the car in your front lawn. It looks terrible" You are just a nasty person with no life and who trolls the web for people to attack.
I simply asked a question - did anyone have any contact with this business. If you have, please comment. This forum could be a legitimate place for the exchange of information but then we have people like you who have no life who spend their nights trolling the web for opportunities to attack others. Does it make you feel like a big man? I suspect someone of trying to overcompensate for their - shall we say shortcomings.
I am not related in any way to the business I was questioning. I am not trying to get any free advertising. I have plenty of friends (do you have any or only your laptop) however, not everyone goes through a remodeling project. I asked a simple question - all I wanted was an answer - not a smart mouth idiot attacking me and anyone else that wanted to respond.
Enough said. You aren't going to bait me anymore. I have better things to do than waste my time with the likes of you.
I have found that if you are looking for other people to share their experiences regarding a service it is useless to do so on this blog. There is a group of nasty people who just wait for a new post so they can add some insulting, hateful, foul, sarcastic or stupid comment. There is no worthwhile information to be found on this blog. But it is amusing to see what the crazies have to say.
Herself

Chicago, IL

#17 Feb 11, 2011
wrong place wrote:
<quoted text>
I have found that if you are looking for other people to share their experiences regarding a service it is useless to do so on this blog. There is a group of nasty people who just wait for a new post so they can add some insulting, hateful, foul, sarcastic or stupid comment. There is no worthwhile information to be found on this blog. But it is amusing to see what the crazies have to say.
Unfortunately, I have to agree with you. It's too bad - this forum could be a great place for the exchange of information however, as you said, there are nasty people out there who just can't wait to make nasty comments.
neighbor

United States

#18 Feb 11, 2011
quit your bleeding. all i did was ask a simple question and you flew off the handle. you might want to go to walgreens and buy new batteries for your toy and relax tonight
Yes it is true

Rolling Meadows, IL

#19 Feb 11, 2011
neighbor wrote:
quit your bleeding. all i did was ask a simple question and you flew off the handle. you might want to go to walgreens and buy new batteries for your toy and relax tonight
See comment # 16 you fit perfectly.
Appalled

Channahon, IL

#20 Feb 11, 2011
Herself wrote:
<quoted text>
You go girl!
Citizen

United States

#21 Feb 14, 2011
It seems this forum is not a forum at all, but a place where legimate comments/questions are posted and lonely people feel the need to turn legimate post into a volley of meaningless chatter. Too bad for those of us who want to use this forum as it was originally intended. A place to have a mature and informative conversation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please Governor. Have Illinois file Bankruptcy... 14 min Pooh Locater 102
Hey fellow Trump Supporters, just checking in..... 57 min Welfare Country 9
Obama Punkslaps Trump!!!!!! 1 hr Appalled 13
The Secret on TrumpCare is NOW out! 3 hr Appalled 10
What the serious F!?!? 5 hr MyPantiesMatchMyBra 1
The Steele Dossier 11 hr Appalled 15
Are Scandanavian Countries Successful because t... 20 hr Jus Sayin 19

New Lenox Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance