|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Jack wrote:
Guys, promise me... I mean PROMISE me that you will be on these boards on Nov 7th.
Unfortunately you may be correct Jack. Obama still could win. Why? Because there are lots of fools like you out there that apparently don't mind the fact that this president is completely and totally incompetent. That was proven over and over again last night but still, you don't care. People like you do not have the courage to admit that you were wrong, you were deceived into believing that this guy was the savior and you're sticking to your guns.

The thing you should understand, it's not totally your fault. I know that dems don't typically like to take responsibility so I'm giving you an out here. You have been lied to by the president, by the media, by Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Bill Mahr, Samuel L. Jackson, Madonna, etc...etc...etc...

Now though, it's up to you. I assume you watched the debate. Obama was clearly exposed as someone who just doesn't understand the issues of this country. When forced to talk about the issues, and not all the political noise out there, he couldn't do it. He couldn't do it because his record is terrible and it was clear that he doesn't have any clue how to fix anything. He is shamelessly attempting to run on the record of Bill Clinton despite the fact that he is nothing like Bill Clinton. Despite the fact that he's been in office for 4 years(2 years with full majorities) and hasn't gotten anything done.

How can you possibly defend him at this point?
John Sanchez

Glendale Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Such a tragically poor performance by the President will likely cut his measure of victory to fewer than five points with Republican election fraud factored in (speaking of which, what happened to the fair voting thread?). Of course, people will be looking for such a clearly accomplished debater as Romney to reprise his performance in two more debates.

Maybe he'll be able to pull it off if he is only watched rather than listened to. That way the egregiously oily lies that he reflexively spits out don't have the effect that they should.
Jack

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

www.electoral-vote.com

The site combines every major poll on a daily basis. It even takes the GOP polls like Rasmussen.

Obama is a lock in Ohio now... how in the hell can Romney still win this election without Ohio? We are 3 weeks from the election, and trends don't lie. Unless Obama defacates on the carpet in the next debates, this election is over.
John Sanchez

Glendale Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

My Man Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately you may be correct Jack. Obama still could win. Why? Because there are lots of fools like you out there that apparently don't mind the fact that this president is completely and totally incompetent. That was proven over and over again last night but still, you don't care. People like you do not have the courage to admit that you were wrong, you were deceived into believing that this guy was the savior and you're sticking to your guns.
The thing you should understand, it's not totally your fault. I know that dems don't typically like to take responsibility so I'm giving you an out here. You have been lied to by the president, by the media, by Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Bill Mahr, Samuel L. Jackson, Madonna, etc...etc...etc...
Now though, it's up to you. I assume you watched the debate. Obama was clearly exposed as someone who just doesn't understand the issues of this country. When forced to talk about the issues, and not all the political noise out there, he couldn't do it. He couldn't do it because his record is terrible and it was clear that he doesn't have any clue how to fix anything. He is shamelessly attempting to run on the record of Bill Clinton despite the fact that he is nothing like Bill Clinton. Despite the fact that he's been in office for 4 years(2 years with full majorities) and hasn't gotten anything done.
And now, we've been lied to by "My Man Mitt". Obama never had two years of a majority in both houses of Congress. In fact, it was only seventy two days, between the Republican stalled swearing in of Senator Al Franken and the passing of Senator Ted Kennedy.

Perhaps you should remove your mitt from your manhood and spend a bit more time checking the facts that you get wrong.
Jack

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

My Man Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama played that debate like a guy who has a double digit lead in the polls and is winning every single swing state at the moment. He played it SAFE.

Some lefty's say he played it too safe. Some say he should have went for the jugular. Why didn't he hammer the 47% thing? Why didn't he call Romney an all out liar about the medicare 700 bil? There were a ton of missed opportunities to hammer Romney.

Well, Obama was told to put it in cruise control, stick to the script - no reason to play hard ball when you have a huge lead.

If the polls shift even a little, the next debate will be different and Obama will go on offense. Furthermore, the townhall is more of a true debate atmosphere, where last night, these 2 guys didn't even have to be in the same room together the way they were just rattling off memorized campaign snipits.

You guys are obviously products of right wing talk radio. Rush Limbaugh paved the way for pompous, arrogant, blow hards to say just about anything, as long as you said it firmly, loudly, and arrogantly.

This crap works for the base of the party and is a great pep rally for the kool aid drinkers, but I doubt Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, or Don Wade ever changed one liberal or even moderate into a voting republican. To be fair, I can say the same thing about Bill Maher and Keith Olberman, but Bill Maher is way funnier than Rush, so we win.
Professor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

John Sanchez wrote:
Such a tragically poor performance by the President will likely cut his measure of victory to fewer than five points with Republican election fraud factored in (speaking of which, what happened to the fair voting thread?). Of course, people will be looking for such a clearly accomplished debater as Romney to reprise his performance in two more debates.
Maybe he'll be able to pull it off if he is only watched rather than listened to. That way the egregiously oily lies that he reflexively spits out
don't have the effect that they should.
Obama couldn't defend anything he has done for 90 minutes last night. Romney made him look like a pea brain. Romney has an excellent resume as governor and a successful business man. Obama has NOTHING. Obama blames everyone but him. He panders to the deadbeats of the democratic party that the only plan details they care about is what are you going to give me in entitlements, because I'm not working and never will. I would be ashamed of myself and feel like a total failure if that was the core of my parties base. I would not want to be categorized as sharing the same values and ideology as them. I guess some have no shame. A vote for obama is a vote for four more years of a stagnant economy, weak foteign policy, higher taxes, debt, and obamacare costs. The country needs a new direction. Romney is the answer.
Neighbor

Saint Charles, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Notice all the excuses these two have? Just like Obama huh? <LMAO

In reality, I feel sorry for those two. Can't make it on their own, in need of Government decisions, rely on other people's tax money to live, and not really know any better. What a sad life...
Jack

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Neighbor wrote:
In reality, I feel sorry for those two. Can't make it on their own, in need of Government decisions, rely on other people's tax money to live, and not really know any better. What a sad life...
Nice job. You, Mitt, and every other republican blow hard just insulted and stereotyped half of all Americans.

I'm a democrat, so therefore, I am a lazy hack who can't make it on my own and am dependent on government to survive.

And right there, folks, is why the Republican party will lose big this election. This train of thought is poisen for them.
Neighbor

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

No, not because you're a Democrat. But because your an idiot. There are a lot of bright Democrats, we had the Reagan Democrats who voted Reagan, and we will have the Romney Democrats vote for Romney.

You, you are a typical uneducated, inexperienced, unread, sound bite eating kid. That's why I feel sorry for you.
John Sanchez

Glendale Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama couldn't defend anything he has done for 90 minutes last night. Romney made him look like a pea brain. Romney has an excellent resume as governor and a successful business man. Obama has NOTHING. Obama blames everyone but him. He panders to the deadbeats of the democratic party that the only plan details they care about is what are you going to give me in entitlements, because I'm not working and never will. I would be ashamed of myself and feel like a total failure if that was the core of my parties base. I would not want to be categorized as sharing the same values and ideology as them. I guess some have no shame. A vote for obama is a vote for four more years of a stagnant economy, weak foteign policy, higher taxes, debt, and obamacare costs. The country needs a new direction. Romney is the answer.
I'll grant that Obama didn't resort to falsehood and obfuscation like the Mitt did, right out of the gate. As far as his business credentials, what was his greatest success? Was it the billions he piled up by what he referred to as "harvesting" companies? Was it the way he profited by offshoring jobs, adding slim percentage points to his profit and destroying his countrymen's lives to do it?

His sterling resume as governor of Massachusetts is sure treating him well, isn't it? He was so much beloved after one term that he didn't dare stand for reelection, since even he understood that he would be handed his hat and be lucky if he weren't riding a rail when it happened. The Boston Herald reports as of Sept. 19 that Mitt was trailing Obama in Massachusetts polls by 60% to 35%. You know, you can theoretically make up a twenty five percent deficit if both contestants are south of fifty percent. For instance, if you're trailing 45% to 20%, there are still 35% who are undecided. If you're behind 60% to 35%, there are only five percent undecided. That means b-bye, Mittster. And it's a good look at just how beloved that cheap huckster is in Massachusetts.

So, tell me Prof. Do you just make stuff up for whatever classes we are supposed to believe that you teach? What I've seen of you here indicates that to be a strong possibility.
John Sanchez

Glendale Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Neighbor wrote:
Those aren't excuses, Neighbor. They're facts. But I can see how you came to be confused on the subject.
Neighbor

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

No reason to be a sore loser, or ashamed of your guy Obama. He did his best. He was handicaped with out his teleprompter I agree. It's over, on to the next debate.
My Man Mitt

Merrillville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

John Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
And now, we've been lied to by "My Man Mitt". Obama never had two years of a majority in both houses of Congress. In fact, it was only seventy two days, between the Republican stalled swearing in of Senator Al Franken and the passing of Senator Ted Kennedy.
Perhaps you should remove your mitt from your manhood and spend a bit more time checking the facts that you get wrong.
I guess I was wrong. But of course so were you! Here's an article about it. By the way, 134 days + 49 days = 183 days. Not 72 days. The next time you want to criticize someone so strongly, probably should make sure you actually know what you're talking about.

http://polipundit.com/...

Perhaps you should now remove your head from Obama's a$$. By the way, isn't Obama the guy that swore he could unite the two parties anyway and work in a bipartisan fashion. Surely Mr. Hope and Change should have been able to sway a couple republicans to support his government run healthcare plan, right?
Jack

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Neighbor wrote:
No, not because you're a Democrat. But because your an idiot. There are a lot of bright Democrats, we had the Reagan Democrats who voted Reagan, and we will have the Romney Democrats vote for Romney.
You, you are a typical uneducated, inexperienced, unread, sound bite eating kid. That's why I feel sorry for you.
So only Democrats who vote Republican are the bright ones? That makes perfect sense.

How do you know me so well? What makes you think I'm a kid.
John Sanchez

Glendale Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

My Man Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I was wrong. But of course so were you! Here's an article about it. By the way, 134 days + 49 days = 183 days. Not 72 days. The next time you want to criticize someone so strongly, probably should make sure you actually know what you're talking about.
http://polipundit.com/...
Perhaps you should now remove your head from Obama's a$$. By the way, isn't Obama the guy that swore he could unite the two parties anyway and work in a bipartisan fashion. Surely Mr. Hope and Change should have been able to sway a couple republicans to support his government run healthcare plan, right?
I'll take your word for it until I get a chance to do the confirmatory research. Even at that, though, 72 days is much closer to 183 days than 730 days (2 years) is. Wouldn't your newfound abity to count force you to agree with that? So with that in mind, I'll stand by my point.

I seem to recall that Obama did harbor pipe dreams of being everybody's President and reaching across the aisle to solve the nation's problems, but that was before he came to realize how badly he underestimated the hatred, intransigence, power lust, racism and the Simon pure bent toward sedition on the right.

I noticed last night that Mitt made big play of blaming Obama for failures that were engendered by Boehner, McConnell and Cantor, under pressure from the whack jobs of the TEA Party caucus. It was simply another of the nearly thirty bald faced lies that Romney drooled out in thirty eight minutes of flapping his jaw.
John Sanchez

Glendale Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Oops!!!!
After checking the facts, it seems that my assertion that the window of Obama's two house congressional majority lasted 72 days was in error by a factor of fifty percent.

Al Franken was sworn in as the U.S. Senator from Minnesota on July 9, 2009, beginning the most recent period of a Democratic majority in both houses of Congress. Forty nine days later, Senator Ted Kennedy died from stage four brain cancer, ending that two house majority.

So, Your Man Mitt, your second guess was not as egregiously wrong as your first, but nevertheless still more wrong than my incorrect guess.
John Sanchez

Glendale Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Oh, correcting an oversight, Ted Kennedy died on August 25, 2009. Franken was sworn in on July 7, 2009 (I can't read my own notes, I guess). That makes the majority window forty nine days, as I said.
what

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

John Sanchez wrote:
Oh, correcting an oversight, Ted Kennedy died on August 25, 2009. Franken was sworn in on July 7, 2009 (I can't read my own notes, I guess). That makes the majority window forty nine days, as I said.
Reading what you and your liberal friend on here have written has me laughing my head off. Not quite as funny as your guy's performance last night, but still funny. Who cares about the 47%? Does the truth hurt you people that much? Take one look at the Obama phone lady on youtube. She is a prine example of why you shouldn't vote for Obama. That and the fact that he is in over his head and has no clue what the he** he's doing.
Professor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

John Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll grant that Obama didn't resort to falsehood and obfuscation like the Mitt did, right out of the gate. As far as his business credentials, what was his greatest success? Was it the billions he piled up by what he referred to as "harvesting" companies? Was it the way he profited by offshoring jobs, adding slim percentage points to his profit and destroying his countrymen's lives to do it?
His sterling resume as governor of Massachusetts is sure treating him well, isn't it? He was so much beloved after one term that he didn't dare stand for reelection, since even he understood that he would be handed his hat and be lucky if he weren't riding a rail when it happened. The Boston Herald reports as of Sept. 19 that Mitt was trailing Obama in Massachusetts polls by 60% to 35%. You know, you can theoretically make up a twenty five percent deficit if both contestants are south of fifty percent. For instance, if you're trailing 45% to 20%, there are still 35% who are undecided. If you're behind 60% to 35%, there are only five percent undecided. That means b-bye, Mittster. And it's a good look at just how beloved that cheap huckster is in Massachusetts.
So, tell me Prof. Do you just make stuff up for whatever classes we are supposed to believe that you teach? What I've seen of you here indicates
that to be a strong possibility.
Your Obamas twin. Avoid the questions. You response is not to my questions and assertions about your party base. But instead some bs you create in an attempt to look intelligent. Listen, As long as your a democrat, who can't stand on their own two feet, looking to take the republicans
success and money to live off, you will never be intelligent, taken seriously or have prosperity in life.
My man mitt

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

John Sanchez wrote:
Are you having a hard time reading? I sure am having a hard time reading your mindless rambling. As your guy samuel l jackson said, time to wake the f up mr sanchez.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent New Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Mississippi Man 49,266
rebels baseball (Mar '12) 3 hr Checker 446
The Banksters are raking it in... 3 hr SICK OF IT 1
Reagan insider: 'GOP destroyed U.S. economy' 3 hr Really 29
ISS A Very Serious Threat 3 hr Really 7
Stop Complaining About Big Government & Embrace... 5 hr Good 2 Know 1
Ferguson Cops Need to Be Overrun 5 hr fed up 96

Search the New Lenox Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Will County was issued at August 21 at 9:09PM CDT

•••
•••
New Lenox Dating