How Meany Want To Run These Illegals Out Of Our Country

Posted in the New Kensington Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of721
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 24, 2011
 
Sign Me Up Thats Mr.Charles M Croghan Mr.Gov ernment,Chicken shit Government....
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

These chicken shits in our Fed.Gov ernment,think they have problems with WISCONSIN INDIANA and OHIO,wait until these young VET`s come home,and can`t find work.Because the illegals,now have there jobs,for 1/2 the pay...What do you think will happen then..
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 24, 2011
 
Chuck C wrote:
These chicken shits in our Fed.Gov ernment,think they have problems with WISCONSIN INDIANA and OHIO,wait until these young VET`s come home,and can`t find work.Because the illegals,now have there jobs,for 1/2 the pay...What do you think will happen then..
Back to the top
Chuck C

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 27, 2011
 
Chuck C wrote:
These chicken shits in our Fed.Gov ernment,think they have problems with WISCONSIN INDIANA and OHIO,wait until these young VET`s come home,and can`t find work.Because the illegals,now have there jobs,for 1/2 the pay...What do you think will happen then..
Let me ask this question again,months after I asked it the first time...
Parsecsam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 30, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Have you ever met an illegal immigrant, or have you ever seen one in person? Are you venting because of information you have heard or read?
I moved to California in 1961 and lived on my friends ranch in the wine country near Sonoma, Ca. I knew my friend when he was with the Vagabonds in Miami. On his ranch there were 168 acres of vineyards. I offered to help him pick the grapes. He offered me a ranch house that was on the ranch. My son was born on that ranch.
Came harvest time, we didn't pick the grapes, we marked the picker's cards for every box of grapes they brought to the truck.
All of the people in the area knew about the vineyards and that pickers were needed. Guess who showed up. Mexicans with their families, from 10 year old boys and girls up, came and worked under the hot sun, all day, picking grapes. They brought food for the day and some cooked on a fire to feed all. I was always invited to sit down with them and eat their food. Some were legal and others weren't. But if they didn't show up, the grapes would rot on the vines.
You used to see immigrants working at all the jobs that no one else would do. They didn't take any jobs from anyone. They gave a service, so we could enjoy a glass of wine. They were nice people, Nicer than a lot of the people I have met in my life.
Today most of the gardeners are Mexican. If they are all kicked out of this country, who will do those jobs? One last thing. Weren't they living here before we came in and claimed it as ours? Who should get kicked out? There are good and bad in all races, don't label them because of a few bad ones. If we ever get attacked by invaders from another country, we will need their help.
Chuck C

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 30, 2011
 
Parsecsam wrote:
Have you ever met an illegal immigrant, or have you ever seen one in person? Are you venting because of information you have heard or read?
I moved to California in 1961 and lived on my friends ranch in the wine country near Sonoma, Ca. I knew my friend when he was with the Vagabonds in Miami. On his ranch there were 168 acres of vineyards. I offered to help him pick the grapes. He offered me a ranch house that was on the ranch. My son was born on that ranch.
Came harvest time, we didn't pick the grapes, we marked the picker's cards for every box of grapes they brought to the truck.
All of the people in the area knew about the vineyards and that pickers were needed. Guess who showed up. Mexicans with their families, from 10 year old boys and girls up, came and worked under the hot sun, all day, picking grapes. They brought food for the day and some cooked on a fire to feed all. I was always invited to sit down with them and eat their food. Some were legal and others weren't. But if they didn't show up, the grapes would rot on the vines.
You used to see immigrants working at all the jobs that no one else would do. They didn't take any jobs from anyone. They gave a service, so we could enjoy a glass of wine. They were nice people, Nicer than a lot of the people I have met in my life.
Today most of the gardeners are Mexican. If they are all kicked out of this country, who will do those jobs? One last thing. Weren't they living here before we came in and claimed it as ours? Who should get kicked out? There are good and bad in all races, don't label them because of a few bad ones. If we ever get attacked by invaders from another country, we will need their help.
Read the head I SAID ("THE ILLEGALS")("THE ILLEGALS")Do not turn it around to fit your self,and claim it O.K.because it not,and we do not need or want them.Wake up they are going to be the ones,we will have to fight on our streets.And the people who think the way you do,the blame is on you.The blood that will be on our streets because you said its O.K.Look around look around before its to late.Your a good man but that type of thinking is bad for America
Margie

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 30, 2011
 
Sam, you're on the mark on this one. I wish we had more Mexicans in Pittsburgh. Many people, around here, especially the elderly, hire Americans, pay through the nose, and get ripped off in the bargain. One doesn't know who to trust any more. Some honest, hardworking folk would be refreshing.
Parsecsam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 30, 2011
 
Sorry I didn't make myself clear. There are a lot of hard working illegals in this country, trying to feed their families back home. I just meant that we shouldn't label them all bad. Labeling is bad.
Chuck C

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 30, 2011
 
Parsecsam wrote:
Sorry I didn't make myself clear. There are a lot of hard working illegals in this country, trying to feed their families back home. I just meant that we shouldn't label them all bad. Labeling is bad.
Illegal the word Illegal make them all bad you think they care about our families,wake up man.....We don`t care if there F---ing saints there here Illigely and 99% of America wants them gone....If you like them so much go live with them and find out what will happen to you and yours...
Chuck C

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 30, 2011
 
Margie wrote:
Sam, you're on the mark on this one. I wish we had more Mexicans in Pittsburgh. Many people, around here, especially the elderly, hire Americans, pay through the nose, and get ripped off in the bargain. One doesn't know who to trust any more. Some honest, hardworking folk would be refreshing.
Your dumber than the other two knowitallest...Better put your nose back in your books,because whats going on out here has passed you by
Margie

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 30, 2011
 
Chuck C wrote:
<quoted text>Illegal the word Illegal make them all bad you think they care about our families,wake up man.....We don`t care if there F---ing saints there here Illigely and 99% of America wants them gone....If you like them so much go live with them and find out what will happen to you and yours...
Is it only because they are "illegal" that you don't want them here? I haven't gotten the impression that you're very much devoted to observing the law.
RUTH THET

New Kensington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 30, 2011
 
Copied and Pasted. I wan't illegals out, the first thing they did here was break the law. But I found this interesting none the less.

Apparently you can be a citizen, as the Supreme Court recently ruled corporations are, yet pay no taxes. The Tea Party cries about “class warfare” and “redistribution of wealth” but both of those are more than acceptable as long as they’re not aimed at the wealthy or at corporations. It is on our backs – average American citizens – that the weight must fall.

At the same time, we’re being told that immigrants are (warning: National Socialist comparison here) parasites, a danger to the health of the country. These people, we are assured – these brown people – are not only an infection we must fight off but they’re freeloaders, sucking the wealth out of our country, receiving our money as entitlements while they wile away the hours apparently relaxing and enjoying themselves…

According to the Institute for Taxation and Economic Policy ( itepnet.org ), undocumented workers paid billions in state and local taxes last year. GE, remember, paid NOTHING. Though conservatives will likely put ITEP alongside FactCheck and PolitiFact as liberal propaganda machines, ITEP is, as the NY Daily News reports,“a prestigious, nonprofit, nonpartisan research organization that works on federal, state and local tax policy issues.”

Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders has put out “A Guide to Corporate Freeloaders.”

1. Exxon Mobil’s 2009 profits totaled $19 billion, yet according to its SEC filings, the company received a $156 million rebate from the IRS plus it didn’t pay any federal taxes.

2. Bank of America made $4.4 billion in profits last year. This was after it received a $1 trillion bailout from the Federal Reserve and the Treasury Department, and a $1.9 billion tax refund from the IRS.

3. General Electric has made $26 billion in profits in the United States over the past five years. It’s also received a $4.1 billion tax refund from the IRS. GE has cut a fifth of its American jobs in the past nine years, and is boosting jobs overseas – where tax rates are lower. And where it can continue evading U.S. taxes.

4. Chevron’s IRS refund last year totaled $19 million but it’s 2009 profits came to a whopping $10 billion.

5. Boeing received a $30 billion contract from the Pentagon to build 179 airborne tankers. It also received a $124 million refund from the IRS.

6. Valero Energy made $68 billion in sales and received a $157 million tax refund check from the IRS. Over the past three years, it has received a $134 million tax break thanks to the oil and gas manufacturing tax reduction.

7. Goldman Sachs paid 1.1% of its 2009 income in taxes. Yet it made a profit of $2.3 billion. And guess how much it received from the Federal Reserve and U.S. Treasury Department?$800 billion.

8. Citigroup profits last year totaled more than $4 billion. But it paid zero dollars in federal income tax, and received a $2.5 trillion bailout from the Federal Reserve and U.S. Treasury.

9. ConocoPhillips profits from 2007 through 2009 totaled $16 billion. But it was still awarded $461 million in tax arrears because of the oil and gas manufacturing deduction.

10. Carnival Cruise Lines is apparently getting pretty good business. Its profits over the past five years totaled more than $1.1 billion. It’s federal income tax rate, however, came to just 1.1%.
Parsecsam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 30, 2011
 
We are the illegal ones. We come to this country and bring paper and pen, then write deeds to property that belongs to the native Americans. Because they had an honor much higher than ours, they didn't need paper, they had respect for nature and the land.
We came and stole it from them. Then we took the Mexican's land. Then we put up borders to keep everyone out. This planet belongs to all, not just a select few. If we ever learn that, and practice it, there may be peace. every race has it's share of bad people. As long as there is fear, anger, hate and greed, we are all going to be..... We need more respect, caring, sharing, and love.
RUTH THET

New Kensington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 30, 2011
 
The hippies and commies tried that, didn't work out too good. Oh wait, never mid, I drive past three hippie communes on my way home from work. And look, the USSR is still intact and sharing the wealth.. And reading over the topic of conversation a few times I didn't see a specific race, color or anything besides "illegals" in the subject. So do you think anarchist are a kind of race or are you projecting your own racist ideas to the post. Again, we are talking about people who did not follow proper legal channels and entered this country therefor no matter where they came from to me they are criminals. Their first act on American soil was to commit a crime... If we are to ignore their crime which crime should we ignore next? I vote for making illegal copies of movies. I'd much rather have a twenty cent copy of a new movie then a twenty dollar one.
Chuck C

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 30, 2011
 
Margie wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it only because they are "illegal" that you don't want them here? I haven't gotten the impression that you're very much devoted to observing the law.
40 years ago you may be right about that but not so much as a parking ticket in the last 40 years,payed in full.You must be one of those that believe every dog should not get two bites.The reason I say that it is as plan as the nose on your face,you do not believe most of what you say,its more about disagreeing with me,that is importent in your way of thinking.I am what I am,don`t let me get you down.There is your bite #2 MS.Margie....C.C.
Chuck C

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 30, 2011
 
RUTH THET wrote:
The hippies and commies tried that, didn't work out too good. Oh wait, never mid, I drive past three hippie communes on my way home from work. And look, the USSR is still intact and sharing the wealth.. And reading over the topic of conversation a few times I didn't see a specific race, color or anything besides "illegals" in the subject. So do you think anarchist are a kind of race or are you projecting your own racist ideas to the post. Again, we are talking about people who did not follow proper legal channels and entered this country therefor no matter where they came from to me they are criminals. Their first act on American soil was to commit a crime... If we are to ignore their crime which crime should we ignore next? I vote for making illegal copies of movies. I'd much rather have a twenty cent copy of a new movie then a twenty dollar one.
Who can disagree with that.The not talked about problem is who is behind this mass movement and why.I got good reasoning on this but sence the mind set of the knowitallest types will disagree and do there best to block all my points..Why should I waste my time.As for you Ruth good job don`t stay away so long..C.C.
Parsecsam

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 30, 2011
 
Ruth made some very good statements about the taxation of the select corporations. We all know this, but don't do anything about it. Instead we get caught up in their diversionary tactics, in order to keep our minds off of their greedy profiteering.
We learn to hate the people they want us to hate, They want us to bicker over illegal immigrants while they allow their oil field buddies, to not only come into this country, but set them up in business, mostly gas stations. don't you think that is strange. And while we are on the subject of taxation how about Social Security. If the government officials who reap huge profits from their investments and receive full pay as a retirement, were put on Social Security - Social security would be in great shape. We don't hear much talk about that, because they keep us off guard talking about the few rotten illegals who make it bad for all. Talk about crimes, it was illegal to profiteer during world War II - What happened to that. Bush had and still has huge oil interests. Wise up people, You are being duped.
Valley Heights 59

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 30, 2011
 
Margie wrote:
Sam, you're on the mark on this one. I wish we had more Mexicans in Pittsburgh. Many people, around here, especially the elderly, hire Americans, pay through the nose, and get ripped off in the bargain. One doesn't know who to trust any more. Some honest, hardworking folk would be refreshing.
I have lived in TX for 35 years. I would be more than happy to send you several thousand Mexicans. You better be careful what you wish for. Our hospitals are going broke because of all the illegal Mexicans. They follow no laws even though they are written in Spanish. They didn't take the time to apply for citizenship when it was offered. One of the Dallas black city councilmen sent MEXICO'S PRESIDENT a bill for $8 million dollars to cover services to ILLEGALs for one year at Parkland Hospital. Of course Mexico didn't pay it.

The last time ILLEGAL ALIENS could register for citizenship, the government rented facilities in Arlington. The people were so disgusting that the building had to be torn down when the program was over because of the stench due to lack of toilet manners. How do I know this, I audited the situation for GSA.

I ALWAYS hire US citizens to do any work needed around our home because if you pay a fair wage, there are plenty of skilled unemployed people that will do the work. The ILLEGALS are known for returning later and helping themselves to all your personal belongings. The ILLEGALS are on every corner here in the Metroplex.

The Mexicans drive illegally without a license or insurance, They steal, rape, and murder then run across the border for awhile and then return to continue their ILLEGAL UNLAWFUL activities.

They did live here before us, but I think they LOST the war.
easy12

Plymouth, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 1, 2011
 
Valley Heights 59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have lived in TX for 35 years. I would be more than happy to send you several thousand Mexicans. You better be careful what you wish for. Our hospitals are going broke because of all the illegal Mexicans. They follow no laws even though they are written in Spanish. They didn't take the time to apply for citizenship when it was offered. One of the Dallas black city councilmen sent MEXICO'S PRESIDENT a bill for $8 million dollars to cover services to ILLEGALs for one year at Parkland Hospital. Of course Mexico didn't pay it.
The last time ILLEGAL ALIENS could register for citizenship, the government rented facilities in Arlington. The people were so disgusting that the building had to be torn down when the program was over because of the stench due to lack of toilet manners. How do I know this, I audited the situation for GSA.
I ALWAYS hire US citizens to do any work needed around our home because if you pay a fair wage, there are plenty of skilled unemployed people that will do the work. The ILLEGALS are known for returning later and helping themselves to all your personal belongings. The ILLEGALS are on every corner here in the Metroplex.
The Mexicans drive illegally without a license or insurance, They steal, rape, and murder then run across the border for awhile and then return to continue their ILLEGAL UNLAWFUL activities.
They did live here before us, but I think they LOST the war.
Very well said "VH 59". In one breath these people complain about them being illegal,and the next breath think they are the next best thing since Ice Cream..........We all know what it is about. Give them citizenship, dumb down America, redistribute the wealth (all except thiers), register them to vote (democrat), join them up into a Union, and then sing the Mexican Nation Anthem, and wave the Mexican Flag in your face after they get thier Welfare Check or Welfare Debit Card.......
They did lose the War....... Remember the Alamo. Yet they will say the USA stole that land from Mexico. Texas won that war and became a Soverign Country of thier own...... It was later that Texas became one of the 48 States (50 now). Not 57 (57 Muslum States) like Obama said when he got the Koran mixed up with the US Hist.
easy12

Plymouth, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 1, 2011
 
Hi Ruth, Your post above #12, is most interesting but should be probably 1000 more and not just 10. The dirty secret here is that these same companies are heavy, heavy contributers to the same people that make these laws that leave them off the hook for taxes and in some cases give them subsidies. Number one is no worse the any of the others. If you compare the size of the companies and the treatment they get and all things being equal number 1000 proportionately is as bad as number number 1.......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of721
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the New Kensington Forum right now

Search the New Kensington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Remember New Ken nightlife (Aug '07) 6 min Dia 9,643
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr G Bush 51,178
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 2 hr Bobby Homestead the Man 3,800
28th Amendment (Dec '10) Mon Richard 10
"A Good Solid Place To Live In This World" (Oct '13) Mon Richard 8
CHUCKIE CROGHAN Speaks (Feb '10) Jul 19 RICHARD 1,595
Polarizing Political View Points (Dec '10) Jul 15 easy 1,734
•••
•••
•••
•••

New Kensington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

New Kensington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

New Kensington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New Kensington
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••