Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

No Thanks,sale your Merry-Go-Round tickets as cheap as you want.
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

RNKNL---Alert-----Alert
Warning----Warning

ITS THE Whaling of the Banchie;;;;;;
Anonymous

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

What the problem with the online news and obituaries ? Born and raised in the N.Ken area, graduating in 48 from Ken Hi on Ridge ave. and now USN retired living in Indiana, I like to keep up with the news back there, but the last few months it's been terrible. Are the local papers the same? Would appreciate any info. A old timer - Blair Thanks
Valley Camp Girl

New Kensington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

eg9k wrote:
What the problem with the online news and obituaries ? Born and raised in the N.Ken area, graduating in 48 from Ken Hi on Ridge ave. and now USN retired living in Indiana, I like to keep up with the news back there, but the last few months it's been terrible. Are the local papers the same? Would appreciate any info. A old timer - Blair Thanks
They are upgrading the web site and it is terrible! The newspaper gets thinner everyday! If they don't feel it's a top story, doesn't make it to any part of the paper or on line. Lots of ads, legal, for rent or sale, anything that is paid for.
RICHARD

Nampa, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

eg9k wrote:
Could this possible be Blair Geminser???
Anonymous

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

RICHARD wrote:
<quoted text>Could this possible be Blair Geminser???
No, Sorry
Kensington Kid

New Kensington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Valley Camp Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
They are upgrading the web site and it is terrible! The newspaper gets thinner everyday! If they don't feel it's a top story, doesn't make it to any part of the paper or on line. Lots of ads, legal, for rent or sale, anything that is paid for.

I sure agree, I don't know what's going on with the Valley News Dispatch....but I sure hope they put in gear soon. At one time you could see the obits for that day shortly after midnight on the internet.....forget it now, even the quality of the paper they use for printing seems to have gone down hill!
Anonymous

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Kensington Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure agree, I don't know what's going on with the Valley News Dispatch....but I sure hope they put in gear soon. At one time you could see the obits for that day shortly after midnight on the internet.....forget it now, even the quality of the paper they use for printing seems to have gone down hill!
Thanks for the reply. Back in the "old days " I sold the Daily Dispatch and Post Gazette in front of the bank on 5th ave, also had a 180 customer Dispatch paper route along constution blvd. and kenneth ave. Havent been back there for a long time, but have talked to the Gal at the chamber of com; and she tells me the town has changed alot in the last few years. I went to elementry school on 4th ave when we lived on 10th st. and jr high at Ken Hi on ridge ave and Trade school on 4th ave until they moved The Trade school back to Ken Hi on Ridge ave IN 1948. Had alot of jobs around town back then. Sure do miss the old days. Hope they get the newspaper thing squared away soon. Blair
Ambrose Kid 60

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Nuff said:

Utah
Our Jesus Is Better Than Your Jesus
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Ambrose Kid 60 wrote:
Nuff said:
Utah
Our Jesus Is Better Than Your Jesus
I`ll be damed,look who pop in.
("HAY MAN YOU O.K.")

Since: Nov 09

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

eg9k wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for the reply. Back in the "old days " I sold the Daily Dispatch and Post Gazette in front of the bank on 5th ave, also had a 180 customer Dispatch paper route along constution blvd. and kenneth ave. Havent been back there for a long time, but have talked to the Gal at the chamber of com; and she tells me the town has changed alot in the last few years. I went to elementry school on 4th ave when we lived on 10th st. and jr high at Ken Hi on ridge ave and Trade school on 4th ave until they moved The Trade school back to Ken Hi on Ridge ave IN 1948. Had alot of jobs around town back then. Sure do miss the old days. Hope they get the newspaper thing squared away soon. Blair
OMG my brother Sam and I sold papers in front of the Mellon bank on weekends. Probably around 1948 or 49 Tubby
Ambrose Kid 60

Oakmont, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

CC- Your buddy Chuck is living in New Orleans.
Valley Camp Girl

New Kensington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Ambrose Kid 60 wrote:
Do you mean Chuch R.??
Valley Camp Girl

New Kensington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Sorry, I mean Chuck R.??
Ambrose Kid 60

Oakmont, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Yes
RICHARD

Nampa, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Georgia Mannerino wrote:
Anthony--
Yes, I am related to Kelly Mannerino. He was my Uncle Gabriel. I can't speak more about him at this point due to my book contract with Random House. Look for my book in bookstores in late 2008. It's a tellall about the importance of New Kensington. You'll learn about JFK and RFK and their crooked old man, Fidel Castro, Jimmy Hoffa, Frank Sinatra, and Ethel Merman. My story will connect all of these people with New Kensington.
Well ladies and men is this are Georgenne and did Random House ever publish the book!!!! "And the Beat Goes On"!!!!
Kremich

Bethel Park, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

I dont know who u are but my family owned the airport my granddad amy Dad and my uncles. Sam Remich (my great uncle had nothing to do with the airport) all hearsay bs
Golfgal wrote:
<quoted text>
Sam & Tony Remich were my uncles.
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Ambrose Kid 60 wrote:
I find that hard to believe.Convince me,we are talking about the same person.What is Chucks last name.And were or who is your info,comeing from.I am not questioning you,I just do not think we are talking about the same Chuck..
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Last night I think I had a dream or vision,again from Edger Cayce,about where that info about Iowa,came from.And before I could ask him about what I will know when the timeing is right I a`woke.
Ambrose Kid 60

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Rusnock

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the New Kensington Forum right now

Search the New Kensington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 3 hr Eddie Swindell 51,185
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 4 hr PA Voter 3,813
“memories only” of new kensington and local areas (Jan '10) 21 hr Richard 1,725
28th Amendment (Dec '10) Jul 21 Richard 10
"A Good Solid Place To Live In This World" (Oct '13) Jul 21 Richard 8
How Meany Want To Run These Illegals Out Of Our... (Feb '11) Jul 21 Richard 721
CHUCKIE CROGHAN Speaks (Feb '10) Jul 19 RICHARD 1,595
•••
•••
•••
•••

New Kensington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000