New Ken.and its "Myths and Old Wifes ...

New Ken.and its "Myths and Old Wifes Tails"

Posted in the New Kensington Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Chuck C

Hialeah, FL

#1 Jan 26, 2012
I`ll start it off..Walking on the side walk."Step on a crack,And break your mothers back"...
Chuck C

Hialeah, FL

#2 Jan 26, 2012
Who remembers what would happen,if you stepped on someones shodow.
kalfromtheburg

Monroeville, PA

#3 Jan 26, 2012
Chuck C wrote:
Who remembers what would happen,if you stepped on someones shodow.
Only the SHADOW KNOWS!
Chuck C

Hialeah, FL

#4 Jan 26, 2012
kalfromtheburg wrote:
<quoted text>Only the SHADOW KNOWS!
Well you have been in the shadow,around my post so what bring you out here.Do you see your post as a old wifes tail.or a myth,or a remark.The reason I started this is because,that crap,still has a hold on all of us,in way we don`t know.Even today if I`m not thinking about it,and walking down town.And I step on a crack,my sub`conscious,will let me know.You follow me here? What ever...
Chuck C

Hialeah, FL

#5 Jan 26, 2012
Today I am still carefull.when handling any mirror.I know its crazy but this crap was put in my head as a child.If I break a mirror I`ll have 7 years of bad luck.That is a old wife tail that is a myth.You following me here now? KAL,
And New KEN.had 100`s of them..Most small towns had them.REhashing them is a good thing.All of us have Myth & old wifes tail,that effect us today!!We all do little things,,that we need to ask our self,why did I do that that way.Be honest we all do it,and that is where it come from...
RICHARD

United States

#6 Jan 26, 2012
Chuck C wrote:
Today I am still carefull.when handling any mirror.I know its crazy but this crap was put in my head as a child.If I break a mirror I`ll have 7 years of bad luck.That is a old wife tail that is a myth.You following me here now? KAL,
And New KEN.had 100`s of them..Most small towns had them.REhashing them is a good thing.All of us have Myth & old wifes tail,that effect us today!!We all do little things,,that we need to ask our self,why did I do that that way.Be honest we all do it,and that is where it come from...
Okay monkey do what monkey see's!!Oh boy thats going to open a can of worms,holy cow,look out man and on and on!!
kalfromtheburg

Monroeville, PA

#7 Jan 26, 2012
RICHARD wrote:
<quoted text>Okay monkey do what monkey see's!!Oh boy thats going to open a can of worms,holy cow,look out man and on and on!!
Is anybody supersticious sp. about the #666? Did you guys see how many posts were on the remember New Ken forum?
Chuck C

Hialeah, FL

#8 Jan 26, 2012
kalfromtheburg wrote:
<quoted text>Is anybody supersticious sp. about the #666? Did you guys see how many posts were on the remember New Ken forum?
Yes but that is 4 6`s so Rich. is O.K.
RICHARD

United States

#9 Jan 26, 2012
kalfromtheburg wrote:
<quoted text>Is anybody supersticious sp. about the #666? Did you guys see how many posts were on the remember New Ken forum?
Only one person knows about that old #.
Chuck C

Boca Raton, FL

#10 Jan 27, 2012
Hay Kal sence you have us on the supersticoius of numbers,Today I had a need to post back to 61 over on memories only,after 4 stright post I came up for air when I seen I or we where on page 61 of memories....C.C. How crazy is that..
RICHARD

United States

#11 Jan 27, 2012
Okay here's one,to have "Myth's and Old Wifes Tales" don't get mad now you have to have a( old wife).Now i know i'm going to get flack over this comment.Yes i am my wife just was reading what i posted.
C C TO KAL

Miami, FL

#12 Jan 28, 2012
I know you could not miss the poster,I don`t want you to miss my post on numbers 61 and on Memories
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

#13 Jan 28, 2012
Kal what dose it mean if a person has a bone to pick with you? I hope this trail I am on will not end where I think it may.....C.C.
Chuck C

Hialeah, FL

#14 Jan 28, 2012
Here is one a lot had to suffer the indignity of.
("SPARE THE ROD:::::::::AND SPOIL THE CHILD")
Chuck C

Hialeah, FL

#15 Jan 28, 2012
RICHARD wrote:
Okay here's one,to have "Myth's and Old Wifes Tales" don't get mad now you have to have a( old wife).Now i know i'm going to get flack over this comment.Yes i am my wife just was reading what i posted.
Is that why your post have slowed down..("RICHARD ARE YOU IN THE DOG HOUSE")
RICHARD

United States

#16 Jan 28, 2012
Chuck C wrote:
<quoted text> Is that why your post have slowed down..("RICHARD ARE YOU IN THE DOG HOUSE")
So what else is new!!
Chuck C

Boca Raton, FL

#17 Jan 29, 2012
Chuck C wrote:
Kal what dose it mean if a person has a bone to pick with you? I hope this trail I am on will not end where I think it may.....C.C.
Kal no one has a bone to pick with you.The trail I was on went no place.And I am happy in a way it didn`t....C.C.
RICHARD

United States

#18 Jan 29, 2012
Chuck C wrote:
<quoted text> Is that why your post have slowed down..("RICHARD ARE YOU IN THE DOG HOUSE")
Remember that song called "I WILL SURVIVE" well thats for all of us. Okay onward and upward lets hear somemore tails!!!
Sadie

Spring Hill, FL

#19 Jan 29, 2012
Never walk under a ladder
Chuck C

Boca Raton, FL

#20 Jan 29, 2012
Sadie wrote:
Never walk under a ladder
Hi Sadie,Never seen you posting before.Welcome are you from around New Ken.It is O.K. if you are not.Walcome..I`m look for what happens when you step on another person shadow..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Kensington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remember New Ken nightlife (Aug '07) Fri Richard 9,880
E. Stella Milko- looking for information on her! (Jun '10) Feb 14 Judi Klingensmith... 4
Bridge (Jul '09) Feb 14 lizmiller 23
pin ball wizard Feb 5 whatever 4
28th Amendment (Dec '10) Feb 3 Richard 13
Wanted: Ken Penn Amusements Memorabilia, Info,... (Aug '15) Jan 29 Louis Soulcheck 5
Names of those responsible for building St. Pete's Jan 27 Tom Bogany 1

New Kensington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Kensington Mortgages