Comments
161 - 180 of 203 Comments Last updated Jun 22, 2014
RICHARD

Meridian, ID

#171 Jun 12, 2012
Well are new arrival,Casey,maybe you should be on this site since you have so much knowledge of the town???? HHHHHMMMMMM.
adla

Duncansville, PA

#172 Jun 17, 2012
I remember the storefront on 5th avenue that didn't sell anything.. Always was a mystery to me when I was a kid. I think they did have few comic books in front window... HAHA!
RICHARD

Meridian, ID

#173 Jun 18, 2012
adla wrote:
I remember the storefront on 5th avenue that didn't sell anything.. Always was a mystery to me when I was a kid. I think they did have few comic books in front window... HAHA!
Thats not the only thing they had right "Marge"or is it "Casey",now!!
adla

Altoona, PA

#174 Jun 19, 2012
I know now, but as a kid in 50's, not a clue but neat comic books..
RICHARD

Meridian, ID

#175 Jun 27, 2012
adla wrote:
I know now, but as a kid in 50's, not a clue but neat comic books..
That was next to the theator on 5th, were anyone that laid their head on the back of the seats got "RING WORM",that is the truth!!
Pittsburgh Girl

Encinitas, CA

#176 Oct 23, 2012
cookie wrote:
i remember the melody in the 70's with all the shop owners,professionals,shoppers, and "mafia" all in one place.and the rest of town was crowded with decent people making a decent living and doing nice things. if you want to blame anyone, how about the malls and the wal marts for killing small towns and mom and pops and being guilty of doing much worse things than our area mafia.
Cookie - I am wondering if you are my godmother?
tuna fingers

Pittsburgh, PA

#177 Mar 9, 2013
xnewken wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you 200% on everything .These scumbags are dumped here from Pitt.Braddock-Penn Hills & other parts of Allegh.county.They have the balls to sell drugs across the st. from the police dept.I've heard from maintenance workers that worked at Sheldon Park that they would repair something one day & within a couple of days it would be undone.Sheldon Park at one time was a well maintained & safe area to live.If you didn't bide by the rules, you were told about it.Today these scum bags don't care.They are the "MINORITY" & they can do what they well please. I talked to a woman who moved from N.Side Pitt. to Sheldon Park thinking it would be a better place for her but it turned out to be just as bad, she moved out after 3 mos.----as for New Ken. we should have an on line pool to see when the 1st crime will be commited near the Community College.I'm sure a lot of it will be covered up. New Ken. doesn't want reputation for being an crime city.
new ken is clearly the birth place of all crime.
RICHARD

Eagle, ID

#178 Mar 9, 2013
tuna fingers wrote:
<quoted text>new ken is clearly the birth place of all crime.
Oh really,please tell all.We are on the edge of our chairs for you to tell us all why you belive so...Okay "tuna fingers",swim on up...
Margie

Pittsburgh, PA

#179 Mar 10, 2013
I'm still on the edge of my chair, waiting to hear what you know, Richard.
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

#180 Mar 10, 2013
Margie wrote:
Sounds like your trying to fish in a new friend,with Tuna Fingers.Is that right HAGAAaa,by the way that is not a question.......
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#181 Mar 10, 2013
Chuck C wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds like your trying to fish in a new friend,with Tuna Fingers.Is that right HAGAAaa,by the way that is not a question.......
CC, Looks like the normal here. Answer a question with a question....... Looks like a try out for a new Reality Show...... What might we call this show. "Fishing for Tuna".
RICHARD

Eagle, ID

#182 Mar 10, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>CC, Looks like the normal here. Answer a question with a question....... Looks like a try out for a new Reality Show...... What might we call this show. "Fishing for Tuna".
Well sounds good lets go fishing and see what we just might catch,or should we,HHHHHmmmmmm...
RICHARD

Boise, ID

#183 Mar 23, 2013
Margie wrote:
Now,now you are older than i so i must succeed to you as your age and wisdom is much better than i.Now as i stated on other sites i'm at this time really requesting your knowledge of this subject and i'm sure others are too.So we wait for your knowledge...But be objective and to the point on the subject of this forum please..That way we can all build on your knowledge and expand of course.So if you will please do not delay on the subject at hand...and then and only then well ..we will know...(Now,C.C.and Easy lets just let her tell us all she knows about this subject so we and others can learn from her.Give her a chance....)
wow

Lombard, IL

#184 Mar 23, 2013
whoa
RICHARD

Boise, ID

#185 Mar 24, 2013
wow wrote:
whoa
"WOW"...
Sonny

Fort Worth, TX

#186 May 4, 2013
Please help me find if Sonny is still here and where. If you remember Norma Jean Hetrick that is who raised me her and her mother. I have some things he would want. I was Betsy Gray's daughter; the grand daughter of Mary Prosser and because I was mixed I was not allowed to call her grand mother. But Eva took me open doors and open arms. She left me is 1999 on Christmas Eve. Norma left me the day after St. Patrick's Day. A. Clair Hetrick's daughter moved in when he was real sick. I did not get to day good bye; she got Dr. Sam Antoon in there to quick to put who at one time I called Pap. She had Pap signed all papers and she took all of Eva Hourigan and Notma Hetrick's money. Norma saved all of her money and so did Eva. Clair stayed there and was fed, clothes washed, ironed every day for 28 years so why did his Daughter Debra Hetrick feel the need to take all if there money. Was not A Clair Hetrick money and factory enough.
Some please help me get things right. I know Norma and Eva wanted to make sure me, Jamie Ann Hunsinger and my two sons were alright. I know Frank knew me. Paul (RIP). I just do not know what to do. My email is hunsingerjamie@gmail.com. Just give me advise because they did me like dirt. Thanks to anyone that has the nerve to respond.
out of towner

Saltsburg, PA

#187 May 6, 2013
I heard that the girlfriend of the guy from Saltsburg who is up for murder of three family members hired New Ken guys to knock off his family. He has been convicted but it wasn't him, it was her hit men. Any body know about this?
Ole hometown

Lansdale, PA

#188 May 13, 2013
Sonny wrote:
Please help me find if Sonny is still here and where. If you remember Norma Jean Hetrick that is who raised me her and her mother. I have some things he would want. I was Betsy Gray's daughter; the grand daughter of Mary Prosser and because I was mixed I was not allowed to call her grand mother. But Eva took me open doors and open arms. She left me is 1999 on Christmas Eve. Norma left me the day after St. Patrick's Day. A. Clair Hetrick's daughter moved in when he was real sick. I did not get to day good bye; she got Dr. Sam Antoon in there to quick to put who at one time I called Pap. She had Pap signed all papers and she took all of Eva Hourigan and Notma Hetrick's money. Norma saved all of her money and so did Eva. Clair stayed there and was fed, clothes washed, ironed every day for 28 years so why did his Daughter Debra Hetrick feel the need to take all if there money. Was not A Clair Hetrick money and factory enough.
Some please help me get things right. I know Norma and Eva wanted to make sure me, Jamie Ann Hunsinger and my two sons were alright. I know Frank knew me. Paul (RIP). I just do not know what to do. My email is hunsingerjamie@gmail.com. Just give me advise because they did me like dirt. Thanks to anyone that has the nerve to respond.
Those names sound like old 500 Block of Earl Avenue names. Correct?
boby jones

Cleveland, OH

#189 Jun 5, 2013
Chucky G wrote:
Ive done alot to help my community..this was just 1 other way to let other people know...what the hell have u done but complain? so F off..and as far as puttin there names up and badmouthing them , they r scum who gives a shit..and there names are all over the net anyways with alot of worse stories , maybe do some research before u open ur useless mouth...if u dont have good comment to make then dont post in this topic...and if u have sympathy for the losers around here then u need ur head checked
you meant to say a lot not alot right?
Slick

Greensburg, PA

#190 Jul 7, 2013
I am a New Kensington New comer but I love this little town I would love to see someone start to revitalize it. I am making my own efforts I have purchased 2 properties so far. I am willing to back anyone on any petitions to move the projects and start chasing the junkies out.Lets save this little piece of history so it can create more history instead of falling into wilkinsburg status. We are not the criminals they are yet we are made to step aside and watch everything fall to the bulldozer. Ill fight back as long as I have a few backers. If you are interested in making a difference hear at home in New Kensington email me at seansmbslick at yahoo . com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Kensington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) Thu bacon hater 51,299
CHUCKIE CROGHAN Speaks (Feb '10) Thu Richard 1,602
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Thu Knows he lost 3,921
Remember New Ken nightlife (Aug '07) Thu easy 9,658
"Isn't life just grand" (Aug '12) Aug 13 Richard 12
Dr. Recommendations Please Aug 9 Gwynne 1
Dr. Aug 9 Gwynne 1
•••
•••
New Kensington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

New Kensington Jobs

•••