Valley Heights 59

Arlington, TX

#234 Jul 24, 2012
Chuck C wrote:
<quoted text>My heart is broken,you mean to tell me the 3 little bears are down to two..
No cc, I'm afraid it is just one little bear and a Mama bear. Don't know where the other two are.
Oh Yeah

Butler, PA

#235 Aug 13, 2012
Update ~ Kaliedoscope Dolls is out of business -- completely shuttered. Also, something is going on in New York and Company and the store next to Payless Shoes.

Also, the mall is looking worse than ever before, with nearly ALL of the lightbulbs on their chandeliers burned out and none of the spotlights turned on. The kids' play area lacks lighting and P.B.S. theming now, and the play area is surrounded by about five vacant stores. Twist N Shout Bullcrap Academy is "open" in the seasonal Spirit Halloween store. However, the Academy is never open. Also, Spirit Halloween will be moving into BORDERS in September. The mall continues to deteriorate. Good job, Zamias!
Yogi

Harleysville, PA

#236 Aug 16, 2012
valley Heights 59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Our news said there were two bears. A cub wondered in to the electronic portion of a store and after they got it out, a Mama bear wondered into the mall and had to be sedated and removed. And they said no one goes there anymore! LOL
Were they " bear naked"? If they were maybe they were looking to by employed at Susan's nude craft show!!!
Susan Miller

Natrona Heights, PA

#237 Jan 20, 2013
Howdee Partners!

Come on out to the GUN SHOW today and see me and my dancer's strutin and shakin!

Shows at 12 Noon, 2PM, and 3:30PM in the Expo Center.

Get your guns now before that mean OBAMA takes them all away!

www.CraftShowListings.info

Susan

ps: we'll have 13 dancers today
yogi

Harleysville, PA

#238 Jan 21, 2013
Susan Miller wrote:
Howdee Partners!
Come on out to the GUN SHOW today and see me and my dancer's strutin and shakin!
Shows at 12 Noon, 2PM, and 3:30PM in the Expo Center.
Get your guns now before that mean OBAMA takes them all away!
www.CraftShowListings.info
Susan
ps: we'll have 13 dancers today
Will the dancers be "bear naked"? I can hardly "bear" the thought of dancers from the AK Valley! Do any of them weigh in less than 300 lbs? Are they on welfare? Do they do crack?

See you there anyhow!(smarter than the average bare!)
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#239 Jan 27, 2013
yogi wrote:
<quoted text>
Will the dancers be "bear naked"? I can hardly "bear" the thought of dancers from the AK Valley! Do any of them weigh in less than 300 lbs? Are they on welfare? Do they do crack?
See you there anyhow!(smarter than the average bare!)
Post #238 from Yogi, Norristown, PA. Ken Hi 61 here is another unidentified poster from Norristown. I am starting to think there are more then 1 poster from Norristown.(poor Norristown). I am starting to think you are being truthfil. This one was to funny (humorous) for the ever serious 61.....
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#240 Jan 27, 2013
CC, Do you think there is a split personality operating from Norristown PA ?
Not good

Pittsburgh, PA

#241 Mar 30, 2013
How goes thus mall?
Angelique Altmeyer

Natrona Heights, PA

#242 Apr 12, 2013
I was there this week, light bulbs burned out in chandeliers, very few shoppers were there but there were tons of mall walkers. Baseball cards, sports memorabilia, and gun shows seem to be the main draw at this failed flea market anchored by department stores.
seeker

Pittsburgh, PA

#243 May 18, 2013
Favorite mall
susan miller

Natrona Heights, PA

#244 Aug 7, 2013
Dance, dance, dance at the Pittsburgh Mills Gun Shows!

Susan doesn't disappoint! I be there with 5 of my most glamourous fillies "shakin and dancin" our guns off just for you! Expanded offerings including massages, table showers, hot ammo rubs, and vichy barrel cleaning at our special booth on the gun show midway.

See you there!

Sep 7 - Sep 8, 2013
Nov 9 - Nov 10, 2013

Pittsburgh Mills Events Center (the old Linens and Things, across from the church, and down from the Twist and Shout!)
Yogi

Harleysville, PA

#245 Aug 21, 2013
susan miller wrote:
Dance, dance, dance at the Pittsburgh Mills Gun Shows!
Susan doesn't disappoint! I be there with 5 of my most glamourous fillies "shakin and dancin" our guns off just for you! Expanded offerings including massages, table showers, hot ammo rubs, and vichy barrel cleaning at our special booth on the gun show midway.
See you there!
Sep 7 - Sep 8, 2013
Nov 9 - Nov 10, 2013
Pittsburgh Mills Events Center (the old Linens and Things, across from the church, and down from the Twist and Shout!)
I can't "bare" the thought!! Can I bring Boo Boo?
Susan Miller

Natrona Heights, PA

#246 Nov 5, 2013
Yee Haw! Ridem Cowboy!

Susan and the gang of 7 beautiful dancers will be at the Pittsburgh Mills Gun Show 11/9 and 11/10 with shows on the hour!

--Vichy Showers
--Gun Barrel Cleaning
--Aim, Shoot and Relax
--Nude Twister and Corn Hole Games
--Private Dances Available in our Cones of Secrecy

...and we'll also be bring two male dancers--Chuckie, a former Mr. Florida and Mr. Floyd, current Mr. Rhode Island for your viewing pleasure. These dancers aim to please--they show their guns and a whole lot more….

See you at the Gun Show

Susan
pokes

Pittsburgh, PA

#247 Dec 11, 2013
Is this mall tore down yet
alfred e neuman

Harleysville, PA

#248 Dec 13, 2013
pokes wrote:
Is this mall tore down yet
This is my favorite mall !
Rose Goldman

Natrona Heights, PA

#249 Jan 30, 2014
Happy to report another closure at the Pittsburgh Mills. Body Central, home of "club wear" is now closed leaving behind their bathroom-like decor of ceramic tile floors and walls.

I was there yesterday and there were more workers than shoppers, more vacancies than operating stores, and many of the stores are no longer keeping regular hours--message places, Riverside Church, Fuzzibears candy, Marine recruiting, and the every popular sausage and pretzel place near the Dick's Sporting Goods are all closed at 6 p.m.

What will become of this flea market anchored by department stores?

Rose
alfred E Nueman

Harleysville, PA

#250 Feb 3, 2014
When is the gun show?
Susan Miller

Natrona Heights, PA

#252 Feb 21, 2014
Yee Haw! The fillies and I will be dancing at the new Pittsburgh Mills Gun Show at the NORTHWAY SHOPPES!

I'll be there with 10 of my finest fillies and two hot bulls to make this show truly stimulating. Free vichy showers, gun barrel cleaning and 4 cones of silence operating at all times. Dancin starts each day at 12 Noon and continues to closing.

SEE YOU AT THE GUN SHOW, Partners!!!!

NEW GUN SHOW DATES

Apr 5th - 6th, 2014
May 31st - Jun 1st, 2014
Sep 6th - 7th, 2014
Nov 8th - 9th, 2014
Directions
Shoppes at Northway
City/State
Tarentum, PA
Hours
Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday 9:00am - 4:00pm
Admission
Adult:$7.00
Children: 12 & under:$3.00
Dances:$20 per 5 minutes in the Cone of Silence

The Pennsylvania Gun Collectors Gun Show will be held on April 5th - 6th, 2014. This Tarentum, PA gun show will be held at the Shoppes at Northway and is hosted by Pennsylvania Gun Collectors Association of Pennsylvania. All Federal, State and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed. YEE HAW!!!
Susan Miller

Natrona Heights, PA

#253 Mar 13, 2014
Yee Haw Partners...

Get your credit cards ready! Susan and the crew will be at the New Pittsburgh Mills Gun Show at the old Northway Mall!

I got 10 feminine firecrackers and two strong bulls and we'll be heating up the show will all kinds of dancing. You'll relax, feel less stressed, and glow all over after one of our private dances. All credit cards accepted and we have a handicapped cone of silence for those of you that are immobile.

NEW GUN SHOW DATES

Apr 5th - 6th, 2014
May 31st - Jun 1st, 2014
Sep 6th - 7th, 2014
Nov 8th - 9th, 2014
Directions
Shoppes at Northway
City/State
Tarentum, PA
Hours
Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday 9:00am - 4:00pm
Admission
Adult:$7.00
Children: 12 & under:$3.00
Dances:$20 per 5 minutes in the Cone of Silence

The Pennsylvania Gun Collectors Gun Show will be held on April 5th - 6th, 2014. This Tarentum, PA gun show will be held at the Shoppes at Northway and is hosted by Pennsylvania Gun Collectors Association of Pennsylvania. All Federal, State and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed. YEE HAW!!!
yogi

Harleysville, PA

#254 Mar 17, 2014
Will they be "bear" naked?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Kensington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"new kensington's future" (Apr '14) Dec 13 Former resident 40
New Kensington Mafia (Sep '08) Dec 10 Walnut 224
Taco Bell in Harmar? (Mar '13) Dec 8 Jeffrey 10
Wanted: Ken Penn Amusements Memorabilia, Info,... (Aug '15) Nov 29 Herb Weyers 8
funzie's sports bar (Jul '08) Nov '17 Wakeupidiots 113
old friend Oct '17 Firefighterb 1
E. Stella Milko- looking for information on her! (Jun '10) Sep '17 ERC 7

New Kensington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Kensington Mortgages