Chuck C

West Palm Beach, FL

#1 Aug 10, 2011
If your house or business was being looted,what would you do.I CAN GUESS..So what is the difference between your house your business,and your SS TRUST FUND,,,,,,,;;;;;;;;
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

#2 Aug 16, 2011
Your SS trust funds are being looted by Illegals who never payed one cent,into SS Go to your local SS office and see for your self...
Chuck C

Boca Raton, FL

#3 Oct 15, 2011
More reasons the Illegals must be put out of our beautiful green country...
Anonymous

Plymouth, MA

#4 Oct 15, 2011
Chuck C wrote:
If your house or business was being looted,what would you do.I CAN GUESS..So what is the difference between your house your business,and your SS TRUST FUND,,,,,,,;;;;;;;;
CC, Question ast.. Question answered...... There isn't a day goes by that the Government isn't pilfering the "Common Mans" assets........
Chuck C

Boca Raton, FL

#5 Jan 13, 2012
Chuck C wrote:
Reread time people.Do not get upset,I know I`m some busy today.
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

#6 Jan 22, 2012
Chuck C wrote:
More reason the ILLEGALS should be put out of our beautful green country...C.C.
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

#7 Jan 22, 2012
Chuck C wrote:
Your SS trust funds are being looted by Illegals who never payed one cent,into SS Go to your local SS office and see for your self...
Get off your asses and go see!!!
Jayme

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Jan 23, 2012
Chuck C wrote:
http://www.factcheck.org/2009/03/social-secur...
Easy 12

Plymouth, MA

#9 Jan 23, 2012
Jayme wrote:
Suggest you visit your web site www.fact check and read down about 5 paragraphs....you will come to "Exceptions". While this is not a Social Security Check, it is aid and assistance To illegal immigrents. These are not free services provided by an anonyomus donner. They are paid for by the American Citizens/Tax Payer.....

A good example is Barrack Hussien Obama's, Auntie Zitunie living on the "dole" in So Boston in a tax payers subsidized apartment and more.
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

#10 Jul 9, 2012
Chuck C wrote:
Let get thinking,again or sit back and watch your SS $$$$$ fly away.I know what you are thinking ("I am only one person what can I do")
RICHARD

Meridian, ID

#11 Jul 9, 2012
Chuck C wrote:
<quoted text> Let get thinking,again or sit back and watch your SS $$$$$ fly away.I know what you are thinking ("I am only one person what can I do")
Impeachment time nows the time "impeach Now"
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

#12 Jul 11, 2012
Chuck C wrote:
Back to the point,letting illegals steal our SS trust $$$$$
Chuck C

West Palm Beach, FL

#13 Jul 16, 2012
Chuck C wrote:
Hay Guys and Girls what will it take,do they have to take your eye teeth,frist.WAKE UP!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Kensington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 10 min Tony 51,427
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr JFK 3,990
"A Good Solid Place To Live In This World" (Oct '13) 11 hr RICHARD 11
Remember New Ken nightlife (Aug '07) 13 hr Tubby Galzerano 9,669
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sat Tom Ridge 182
CHUCKIE CROGHAN Speaks (Feb '10) Sep 12 Libby Blissel 1,617
“memories only” of new kensington and local areas (Jan '10) Sep 12 Ray Smith 1,727
•••
•••
New Kensington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

New Kensington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••