First Prev
of 2
Next Last
RICHARD

Star, ID

#22 Aug 7, 2012
Why you ask,because this time he barked up the wrong tree !!
kalfromtheburg

AOL

#23 Aug 8, 2012
What in the world are you guys up to now???
RICHARD

United States

#24 Aug 10, 2012
kalfromtheburg wrote:
What in the world are you guys up to now???
A kind of reunion of sort!!
RICHARD

United States

#25 Mar 21, 2013
RICHARD wrote:
<quoted text>Now all the people that read this site from all over the country that was born and lived in New Ken & Arnold and the surrounding area never heard of Fred Abraham or Tom Hutchinson? WKPA.i know you know Freddie? Come on people shake some stones lets find them.
Well it's been a good one and half years now,lets try again maybe this time may be better in finding these two good friends of mine way, way back.Help if you have a clues...
Margie

Glenshaw, PA

#26 Mar 23, 2013
RICHARD wrote:
<quoted text>Well it's been a good one and half years now,lets try again maybe this time may be better in finding these two good friends of mine way, way back.Help if you have a clues...
I'd be happy to help you, but than just a name is needed. How old would they be? Where did they live in NK? If we can't find them, at least we may be able to locate someone in their families who might be able to help you.
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

#27 Mar 23, 2013
RICHARD wrote:
<quoted text>Well it's been a good one and half years now,lets try again maybe this time may be better in finding these two good friends of mine way, way back.Help if you have a clues...
Forget Hutch,he is long gone,if he hasn`t passed,he doesn`t want to know about us....
RICHARD

United States

#28 Mar 23, 2013
Margie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be happy to help you, but than just a name is needed. How old would they be? Where did they live in NK? If we can't find them, at least we may be able to locate someone in their families who might be able to help you.
Fred would be about 69 or 70 and Tom would be 70.I'm sure they both are still living both were tough nuts and wouldn't be ready to die.Tom was adopted and Freddie's had a sister and have no idea were she's at.This is a tough one been looking for years...."Any help from anyone would be nice"
RICHARD

Boise, ID

#29 Apr 27, 2013
RICHARD wrote:
<quoted text>Fred would be about 69 or 70 and Tom would be 70.I'm sure they both are still living both were tough nuts and wouldn't be ready to die.Tom was adopted and Freddie's had a sister and have no idea were she's at.This is a tough one been looking for years...."Any help from anyone would be nice"
OKAY,I'll try again...
RICHARD

Boise, ID

#30 May 28, 2013
RICHARD wrote:
<quoted text>Now all the people that read this site from all over the country that was born and lived in New Ken & Arnold and the surrounding area never heard of Fred Abraham or Tom Hutchinson? WKPA.i know you know Freddie? Come on people shake some stones lets find them.
Okay I am still looking for these two old friends please help if you will....
jen

Boiling Springs, SC

#31 Dec 1, 2013
How old would he be today? I know someone with the same first and last name. I however am not sure of his middle name. I could find out as I am good friends with his wife but it's to late to call her tonight.
findingzack wrote:
I am looking for an old friend of mine. His name is Zachary Alan Sadecky. We were friends from the Clarion University Upward Bound Program. I have been trying to find him for a few years now on my own and have come up empty. If anyone has information on him or how I can contact him, please let me know you can find me at http://groups.myspace.com/clarionupwardbound . I miss him very much!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Kensington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First National Bank - 9th St. and 5th Ave. (Jul '09) Mon andy 19
Remember New Ken nightlife (Aug '07) May 19 Son of Wolf 9,921
Who so many retarded people in new ken? May 12 Guido 1
June Woods May 12 Tre 1
Is New Kensington racist? May 8 andy 2
Ken Hi (Aug '09) Apr '18 monica heal 7
News Couple who met in supermarket marry amid veggie... Apr '18 Enter Username 4

New Kensington Jobs

Personal Finance

New Kensington Mortgages