Since: Dec 05

Knox, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2005

I am looking for an old friend of mine. His name is Zachary Alan Sadecky. We were friends from the Clarion University Upward Bound Program. I have been trying to find him for a few years now on my own and have come up empty. If anyone has information on him or how I can contact him, please let me know you can find me at http://groups.myspace.com/clarionupwardbound . I miss him very much!
RICHARD

Garden City, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2011

findingzack wrote:
I am looking for an old friend of mine. His name is Zachary Alan Sadecky. We were friends from the Clarion University Upward Bound Program. I have been trying to find him for a few years now on my own and have come up empty. If anyone has information on him or how I can contact him, please let me know you can find me at http://groups.myspace.com/clarionupwardbound . I miss him very much!
This was the first site in December of 05.Seven years ago and were has this site gone? No where i wonder if anyone new him or his were abouts?
kalfromtheburg

Monroeville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2011

RICHARD wrote:
<quoted text>This was the first site in December of 05.Seven years ago and were has this site gone? No where i wonder if anyone new him or his were abouts?
I know alot of Sedecky's from New Ken, but not the one mentioned. There are several brothers and sistersn namely David, Judy, Bill, Bella. They all lived up in McKean plan where I lived.
RICHARD

Garden City, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

Okay,now i'm looking for some old friends.There names are Fred Abraham and Tom Hutchinson if anyone out there knows were i and others can locate them,well please let us know without humor please.
RICHARD

Garden City, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2011

RICHARD wrote:
Okay,now i'm looking for some old friends.There names are Fred Abraham and Tom Hutchinson if anyone out there knows were i and others can locate them,well please let us know without humor please.
Now all the people that read this site from all over the country that was born and lived in New Ken & Arnold and the surrounding area never heard of Fred Abraham or Tom Hutchinson? WKPA.i know you know Freddie? Come on people shake some stones lets find them.
RICHARD

Garden City, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2011

RICHARD wrote:
<quoted text>Now all the people that read this site from all over the country that was born and lived in New Ken & Arnold and the surrounding area never heard of Fred Abraham or Tom Hutchinson? WKPA.i know you know Freddie? Come on people shake some stones lets find them.
If any one reads this post,please if you will help in locating the persons about would really be great!!!
RICHARD

Garden City, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2011

Please,if you will only give advise if you are serious in helping me locate these individuals,others no help is requested!
RICHARD

Meridian, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

******Locaters Wanted********
RICHARD

Meridian, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

Okay ,lets get the snoop and poopers out there busy on the locates,please!!!
kalfromtheburg

Monroeville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

RICHARD wrote:
Okay ,lets get the snoop and poopers out there busy on the locates,please!!!
I am looking for Nancy Doyle. She was a 1960 Ken Hi grad. I believe her last name now is Kelley and lives in Colorado.
RICHARD

Meridian, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

kalfromtheburg wrote:
<quoted text>I am looking for Nancy Doyle. She was a 1960 Ken Hi grad. I believe her last name now is Kelley and lives in Colorado.
I'll see if i can help Kal.
FarmHill Mike

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2012

Richard - there was a Freddie Abraham - Class of 62 - blonde/reddish hair not dark like Ralph or Butch Abraham. He was a different sort of guy. Alsmost like he wasn't a "yinser"
RICHARD

Caldwell, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

FarmHill Mike wrote:
Richard - there was a Freddie Abraham - Class of 62 - blonde/reddish hair not dark like Ralph or Butch Abraham. He was a different sort of guy. Alsmost like he wasn't a "yinser"
Well "FarmHill Mike"Thanks for the reply.What also do you recall of a Fred Abraham? Did you go to school with him,please reply.
Margie

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

RICHARD wrote:
Rich, Are you still looking? Do you know where Fred Abraham lived in the 1950s? If so, we might be able to figure out who his parents were, and possibly track him down that way.
RICHARD

Caldwell, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Margie wrote:
<quoted text>
Rich, Are you still looking? Do you know where Fred Abraham lived in the 1950s? If so, we might be able to figure out who his parents were, and possibly track him down that way.
We haven't seen Fred or his sister since oh about67 or 68 well i take that back he came to visit us in the 70's when we lived in New Castle,Pa. Now at the time he was not sure he said he was working in New York however Freddie always said alot of things.Fred deep down would do anything for anyone if he knew you just a good hearted guy.
Margie

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

RICHARD wrote:
<quoted text>We haven't seen Fred or his sister since oh about67 or 68 well i take that back he came to visit us in the 70's when we lived in New Castle,Pa. Now at the time he was not sure he said he was working in New York however Freddie always said alot of things.Fred deep down would do anything for anyone if he knew you just a good hearted guy.
As I said, if you are serious about finding this guy, I'm willing to help. But I need a little more information than just his name. His approximate address in the 1950s would help.
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Margie wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said, if you are serious about finding this guy, I'm willing to help. But I need a little more information than just his name. His approximate address in the 1950s would help.
And you HAGAAA are looking for any thing you can get.That is until they get to see you.Then they run for the HILLS....Old Goat The HAGAAA..
Margie

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Judged:

Chuck C wrote:
<quoted text> And you HAGAAA are looking for any thing you can get.That is until they get to see you.Then they run for the HILLS....Old Goat The HAGAAA..
It's easy to see why your marriages never lasted. However, I, like Rich, have been happily married for a number of years.
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Margie wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy to see why your marriages never lasted. However, I, like Rich, have been happily married for a number of years.
Thats got to be the second biggest lie ever told.And we all know what the first one is...
RICHARD

Meridian, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

I'm also looking for someone and when i meet him in person i hope he has his glasses off but that won't matter !!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent New Kensington Discussions

Search the New Kensington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 4 hr the boy who cried wolf 3,820
CHUCKIE CROGHAN Speaks (Feb '10) 13 hr easy 1,596
Polarizing Political View Points (Dec '10) 13 hr easy 1,735
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) Sat Peak 51,194
Town hall summit to focus on drug overdoses sch... Sat ALCOA 1
Remember New Ken nightlife (Aug '07) Jul 25 VCG 9,646
“memories only” of new kensington and local areas (Jan '10) Jul 24 Richard 1,725
•••
•••
•••
•••

New Kensington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

New Kensington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••