First Prev
of 2
Next Last
findingzack

Since: Dec 05

United States

#1 Dec 15, 2005
I am looking for an old friend of mine. His name is Zachary Alan Sadecky. We were friends from the Clarion University Upward Bound Program. I have been trying to find him for a few years now on my own and have come up empty. If anyone has information on him or how I can contact him, please let me know you can find me at http://groups.myspace.com/clarionupwardbound . I miss him very much!
RICHARD

United States

#2 Dec 20, 2011
findingzack wrote:
I am looking for an old friend of mine. His name is Zachary Alan Sadecky. We were friends from the Clarion University Upward Bound Program. I have been trying to find him for a few years now on my own and have come up empty. If anyone has information on him or how I can contact him, please let me know you can find me at http://groups.myspace.com/clarionupwardbound . I miss him very much!
This was the first site in December of 05.Seven years ago and were has this site gone? No where i wonder if anyone new him or his were abouts?
kalfromtheburg

Monroeville, PA

#3 Dec 21, 2011
RICHARD wrote:
<quoted text>This was the first site in December of 05.Seven years ago and were has this site gone? No where i wonder if anyone new him or his were abouts?
I know alot of Sedecky's from New Ken, but not the one mentioned. There are several brothers and sistersn namely David, Judy, Bill, Bella. They all lived up in McKean plan where I lived.
RICHARD

United States

#4 Dec 22, 2011
Okay,now i'm looking for some old friends.There names are Fred Abraham and Tom Hutchinson if anyone out there knows were i and others can locate them,well please let us know without humor please.
RICHARD

United States

#5 Dec 24, 2011
RICHARD wrote:
Okay,now i'm looking for some old friends.There names are Fred Abraham and Tom Hutchinson if anyone out there knows were i and others can locate them,well please let us know without humor please.
Now all the people that read this site from all over the country that was born and lived in New Ken & Arnold and the surrounding area never heard of Fred Abraham or Tom Hutchinson? WKPA.i know you know Freddie? Come on people shake some stones lets find them.
RICHARD

United States

#6 Dec 26, 2011
RICHARD wrote:
<quoted text>Now all the people that read this site from all over the country that was born and lived in New Ken & Arnold and the surrounding area never heard of Fred Abraham or Tom Hutchinson? WKPA.i know you know Freddie? Come on people shake some stones lets find them.
If any one reads this post,please if you will help in locating the persons about would really be great!!!
RICHARD

United States

#8 Dec 26, 2011
Please,if you will only give advise if you are serious in helping me locate these individuals,others no help is requested!
RICHARD

United States

#9 Dec 28, 2011
******Locaters Wanted********
RICHARD

United States

#10 Dec 30, 2011
Okay ,lets get the snoop and poopers out there busy on the locates,please!!!
kalfromtheburg

Monroeville, PA

#11 Dec 30, 2011
RICHARD wrote:
Okay ,lets get the snoop and poopers out there busy on the locates,please!!!
I am looking for Nancy Doyle. She was a 1960 Ken Hi grad. I believe her last name now is Kelley and lives in Colorado.
RICHARD

United States

#12 Dec 30, 2011
kalfromtheburg wrote:
<quoted text>I am looking for Nancy Doyle. She was a 1960 Ken Hi grad. I believe her last name now is Kelley and lives in Colorado.
I'll see if i can help Kal.
FarmHill Mike

Katy, TX

#13 Jan 9, 2012
Richard - there was a Freddie Abraham - Class of 62 - blonde/reddish hair not dark like Ralph or Butch Abraham. He was a different sort of guy. Alsmost like he wasn't a "yinser"
RICHARD

Star, ID

#14 Jan 10, 2012
FarmHill Mike wrote:
Richard - there was a Freddie Abraham - Class of 62 - blonde/reddish hair not dark like Ralph or Butch Abraham. He was a different sort of guy. Alsmost like he wasn't a "yinser"
Well "FarmHill Mike"Thanks for the reply.What also do you recall of a Fred Abraham? Did you go to school with him,please reply.
Margie

Glenshaw, PA

#15 Feb 13, 2012
RICHARD wrote:
Okay,now i'm looking for some old friends.There names are Fred Abraham and Tom Hutchinson if anyone out there knows were i and others can locate them,well please let us know without humor please.
Rich, Are you still looking? Do you know where Fred Abraham lived in the 1950s? If so, we might be able to figure out who his parents were, and possibly track him down that way.
RICHARD

United States

#16 Feb 13, 2012
Margie wrote:
<quoted text>
Rich, Are you still looking? Do you know where Fred Abraham lived in the 1950s? If so, we might be able to figure out who his parents were, and possibly track him down that way.
We haven't seen Fred or his sister since oh about67 or 68 well i take that back he came to visit us in the 70's when we lived in New Castle,Pa. Now at the time he was not sure he said he was working in New York however Freddie always said alot of things.Fred deep down would do anything for anyone if he knew you just a good hearted guy.
Margie

Glenshaw, PA

#17 Feb 13, 2012
RICHARD wrote:
<quoted text>We haven't seen Fred or his sister since oh about67 or 68 well i take that back he came to visit us in the 70's when we lived in New Castle,Pa. Now at the time he was not sure he said he was working in New York however Freddie always said alot of things.Fred deep down would do anything for anyone if he knew you just a good hearted guy.
As I said, if you are serious about finding this guy, I'm willing to help. But I need a little more information than just his name. His approximate address in the 1950s would help.
Chuck C

United States

#18 Feb 14, 2012
Margie wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said, if you are serious about finding this guy, I'm willing to help. But I need a little more information than just his name. His approximate address in the 1950s would help.
And you HAGAAA are looking for any thing you can get.That is until they get to see you.Then they run for the HILLS....Old Goat The HAGAAA..
Margie

Glenshaw, PA

#19 Feb 14, 2012
Chuck C wrote:
<quoted text> And you HAGAAA are looking for any thing you can get.That is until they get to see you.Then they run for the HILLS....Old Goat The HAGAAA..
It's easy to see why your marriages never lasted. However, I, like Rich, have been happily married for a number of years.
Chuck C

Miami, FL

#20 Feb 14, 2012
Margie wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy to see why your marriages never lasted. However, I, like Rich, have been happily married for a number of years.
Thats got to be the second biggest lie ever told.And we all know what the first one is...
RICHARD

Star, ID

#21 Aug 7, 2012
I'm also looking for someone and when i meet him in person i hope he has his glasses off but that won't matter !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Kensington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remember New Ken nightlife (Aug '07) Aug 21 A V Allen 9,866
"A Good Solid Place To Live In This World" (Oct '13) Aug 20 someone 27
News Decisions of Westmoreland County judges (Jan '11) Jul 29 Mom 3
Who remembers the Village tavern? (Jul '07) Jul '16 Beth_H 20
Parnassus High School 1929 (Jun '09) Jul '16 Parnassus Packer 13
Leishman Ave School, Arnold, PA (Jan '13) Jul '16 aml59 2
Wanted: Ken Penn Amusements Memorabilia, Info,... (Aug '15) Jun '16 Carnival guy 3

New Kensington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Kensington Mortgages