Alcoa Sign, 9th St. Bridge & Cute Barbara Trofka

Posted in the New Kensington Forum

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Jul 21, 2012
stevep

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Aug 26, 2009
Hey Barb !!!! If you are following up on this site or new ken.topix let me know.I haven't seen you for awhile.Maybe we can get together with Bob Kamensky aka (Odrndirt)I guess you knew that. & go over old times.
fran72

United States

#2 Sep 2, 2009
i know olderndirt,harry o,we use to hang around the salvation army on 10th street,i lived in the clark appartments.there were a lot of girls an guys lived in that hood.
stevep wrote:
Hey Barb !!!! If you are following up on this site or new ken.topix let me know.I haven't seen you for awhile.Maybe we can get together with Bob Kamensky aka (Odrndirt)I guess you knew that. & go over old times.
Silver Tongue

Rural Valley, PA

#3 Sep 11, 2009
fran72 wrote:
i know olderndirt,harry o,we use to hang around the salvation army on 10th street,i lived in the clark appartments.there were a lot of girls an guys lived in that hood.<quoted text>
Hello fran72, There were 2 apartment buildings in that neighborhood, one on the corner of 10th and 3rd ave. and one on 8th st. and 3rd ave. can you rekindle my memory and point out which one was Clark Apts.??
If I'm right, you are a female that was a little older than me. Would that be true???
Olderndirt

Rural Valley, PA

#4 Sep 11, 2009
Disregard the name. I'm really Olderndirt who's gotten a little senile. That Silver Tongue would be more accurate if it said Foot in Mouth.
Barbara Trofka

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 May 1, 2010
HELLO THERE'

I can remember this picture taken around Easter when

I was five years old, where have the years gone.

I live in cheswick with my oldest son my husband

passed away , it will be 3 years in Sept. Love to keep in touch with some old friends.
BARBARA
stevep

Gibsonia, PA

#6 May 2, 2010
Barbara Trofka wrote:
HELLO THERE'
passed away , it will be 3 years in Sept. Love to keep in touch with some old friends.
BARBARA
Barb !!!! I thought I ran across you & your husband at the YMCA in the Heights.Has it been that long since I saw you ?I'm sorry to hear that he passed away.Your last name is Truffa now isn't it ? Did you notice the photo section ,the 2nd & 3rd pics I'm on them & then you are on 5th.Some coincidence ? If you noticed the 1st comment on your pic.I left you a message saying we ought to get together sometime.Let me know.maybe we can meet at Pitt.Mills for lunch .since you live nearby. STEVE
Olderndirt

Kittanning, PA

#7 Aug 26, 2010
Barbara Trofka wrote:
HELLO THERE'
BARBARA

Sorry for the delay in posting to you. Sorry to hear about your husband. Years ago, you introduced us. I remember that he was a barber. Who'd have thought that we would be communicating after all these years?? I hope all is well with you and your family...
Darby

Westwego, LA

#8 Mar 12, 2011
Hi,

Let me know if Barry is ok,the flooding hit Hawai last night from the tsunami,I have some sad news my husband is blind now,he lost his vision in July of 2010,but we are getting guide dog in June for him.Let me hear from you,darbymiller@msn.com
Darby

Westwego, LA

#9 Mar 13, 2011
Barbara Trofka wrote:
HELLO THERE'
BARBARA
Please email me,darbymiller@msn.com
Don Henderson

New Wilmington, PA

#10 Jul 21, 2012
Barbra,
This is a wonderful photo! Do you have other photos taken in New Kensington? I'm President of the New Kensington Camera Club. We are based out of the Heritage Museum in Tarentum.
-Don Henderson
New Kensington

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Kensington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 14 hr bacon hater 51,299
CHUCKIE CROGHAN Speaks (Feb '10) 15 hr Richard 1,602
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 17 hr Knows he lost 3,921
Remember New Ken nightlife (Aug '07) 18 hr easy 9,658
"Isn't life just grand" (Aug '12) Aug 13 Richard 12
Dr. Recommendations Please Aug 9 Gwynne 1
Dr. Aug 9 Gwynne 1
•••
•••
•••

New Kensington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••