Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

#61 Feb 12, 2012
Margie wrote:
<quoted text>
When I threaten you, you'll know it.
And do not even think,about any thing alone these lines.YOU POSTED...
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

#62 Feb 12, 2012
Chuck C wrote:
HAGAA go change your RX`S you may be on the wrong MEDS....
I am going to keep all 4 of these post on the same page to make sure none of it is missed..
RICHARD

United States

#65 Feb 12, 2012
Margie wrote:
Bliss would be for you to just stop posting. You haven't posted anything interesting or meaningful in over a year. And you're always trying to get info from other people. Yet you dodge their questions to you. Your only purpose here is to give aid to CC, who is afraid to fight this battle on his own.(That ought to bring a round of name-calling.)
Well i tried.I think it's time tp get back on track and all get along and back to whats at hand.In our school years ago their were a few that no one could get along with so what did we do just ignore them.Of couse their were the clicks in school thatw e all wanted to get in but couldn't so we tried to all again get along.Well lets as i said before turn over a new leaf and stop acting like spoiled children after all we are senior citizens right?
Easy 12

Plymouth, MA

#66 Feb 12, 2012
Margie wrote:
Bliss would be for you to just stop posting. You haven't posted anything interesting or meaningful in over a year. And you're always trying to get info from other people. Yet you dodge their questions to you. Your only purpose here is to give aid to CC, who is afraid to fight this battle on his own.(That ought to bring a round of name-calling.)
Who the hell are you to tell anybody to stop posting...... Who the hell are you to decide what is interesting or not interesting.... What do you care that two people may exchange ideas or information. None of your business that he, CC, or I will agree or disagree with anybody......

You really show who you are and just how you think when you tell Rich to quit posting on a Topix that "HE initiated".... You in your mind are a very important person....
At another time or place in New Kensington, you would have been told one thing.......Shut up....

CC, I have a little joke for you and you can share. This is for CC only....

Question-What do you tell a woman/Ladie with 2 black eyes?
Answer-Nothing. She has already been warned twice......
Now that can be used also as-What do you tell the guy with 2 black eyes.
OMG Bliss.
RICHARD

United States

#67 Feb 12, 2012
Easy 12 wrote:
<quoted text>Who the hell are you to tell anybody to stop posting...... Who the hell are you to decide what is interesting or not interesting.... What do you care that two people may exchange ideas or information. None of your business that he, CC, or I will agree or disagree with anybody......
You really show who you are and just how you think when you tell Rich to quit posting on a Topix that "HE initiated".... You in your mind are a very important person....
At another time or place in New Kensington, you would have been told one thing.......Shut up....
CC, I have a little joke for you and you can share. This is for CC only....
Question-What do you tell a woman/Ladie with 2 black eyes?
Answer-Nothing. She has already been warned twice......
Now that can be used also as-What do you tell the guy with 2 black eyes.
OMG Bliss.
Thanks for the back up "Easy 12",but it isn't neccesary.You and i and others have had alot worse battles than this and most likely see more but wasting are time on this episode
isn't neccesary.Hell one Vet to another why waste are energy.
Chuck C

Miami, FL

#68 Feb 12, 2012
You got to love it Easy 12 get right down to it.A rare trait focusing and getting stright to the base of a problem!
RICHARD

United States

#69 Apr 17, 2012
RICHARD wrote:
Okay,new site ,is their anyone out their that has someting to say nice about anything???(This is a site for only nice people and kind words about just about anything)This will i hope be interesting!!!!!
Well how have we done on this site??Have we all enjoyed "BLISS"?I'll leave that up to the next person that comments????
Casey

Glenshaw, PA

#70 Jun 7, 2012
Easy and Chuck, alone at last. Now that is true BLISS!
Chuck C

Hialeah, FL

#71 Jun 8, 2012
Casey wrote:
Easy and Chuck, alone at last. Now that is true BLISS!
Would you like to let us know ("WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT")
Casey

Glenshaw, PA

#72 Jun 8, 2012
Chuck C wrote:
<quoted text>Would you like to let us know ("WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT")
Think about it. It'l come to you.
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#73 Jun 8, 2012
Chuck C wrote:
<quoted text>Would you like to let us know ("WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT")
CC, Casey from Pittsburgh, writing under a "Synonym"..... To bad they never learn. Had to get smart mouthed so neither will ever experience "Bliss". Could have had RNKNL all to themselves. The x Republican and the new/old blood "Casey"....... It would have been interesting to watch all the new memories pouring in.....
Chuck C

West Palm Beach, FL

#74 Jun 8, 2012
Casey wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about it. It'l come to you.
Sorry it doesn`t come to me.As hard as I try,when a can full of worms,is talking,useing the logo caseeeee..Yep a can full of worms,for brains,a brillian,little bug-house,kenn-a-d
RICHARD

Boise, ID

#75 Jun 9, 2012
Chuck C wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry it doesn`t come to me.As hard as I try,when a can full of worms,is talking,useing the logo caseeeee..Yep a can full of worms,for brains,a brillian,little bug-house,kenn-a-d
Okay kick in gear.
Casey

Glenshaw, PA

#76 Jun 9, 2012
"ALERT;;;ALERT...The one eyed monster is out from under its rock.... "
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#77 Jun 9, 2012
CC, Do you remember what was known as the one eyed monster back in N Ken within the 25 mile radius. Bet casey came "eye ball to eye ball" with it meany times...... Yeppppp.
RICHARD

United States

#78 Jun 9, 2012
As i said in another site,it's just Ben Casey trying for a come back,no Worries!!!
RICHARD

United States

#79 Jun 16, 2012
No worries,this is the "Bliss site".Have you noticed when i state that only the un-bliss come out to play,HHHHHHMMMMMMMMM!!
RICHARD

United States

#80 Jul 4, 2012
RICHARD wrote:
No worries,this is the "Bliss site".Have you noticed when i state that only the un-bliss come out to play,HHHHHHMMMMMMMMM!!
OOOpppsssse'esta.They must be taking a thought provocking time!!HHHHHHHHHmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!
Richard

United States

#81 Sep 13, 2012
RICHARD wrote:
<quoted text>OOOpppsssse'esta.They must be taking a thought provocking time!!HHHHHHHHHmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!
Well i guess i was correct,no comments from the un-bliss and upset people.
Richard

Star, ID

#82 Nov 5, 2012
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>Well i guess i was correct,no comments from the un-bliss and upset people.
Getting almost around two months now maybe i was right??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Kensington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"A Good Solid Place To Live In This World" (Oct '13) Thu parsecsam 31
New Kensington Mafia (Sep '08) Dec 7 LaDLes 220
New Kensington, A.A.S.E. Little League Team 1961 (Nov '09) Nov '16 russellte 20
“memories only” of new kensington and local areas (Jan '10) Nov '16 Parsecsam 1,758
Remember New Ken nightlife (Aug '07) Nov '16 Parsecsam 9,874
News Ex-Plum substitute teacher pleads guilty to sex... Nov '16 NOT TRUMP 1
"Mail Call" (Oct '13) Nov '16 Richard 113

New Kensington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Kensington Mortgages