Health and Government protection.

Health and Government protection.

Posted in the New Kensington Forum

Parsecsam

United States

#1 Jan 7, 2012
The government states that they are protecting our health by making a natural herb illegal and punishable by imprisonment. Meanwhile, our health is direly threatened every day by things that the Government conveniently overlooks. Leaf-blowers are a bigger daily threat than Marijuana! Your lungs are filtering fine, unhealthy, particles that are in the air because of these dust-blowers. The greedy manufactures of these instruments of death are keeping themselves in business by saying they are protecting the jobs of the gardeners. Those companies are spending big dollars to influence these workers by saying those against leaf-blowers are racist, because most of the workers are Spanish speaking. They don’t mention any of the health hazards nor do they warn the workers.“Approximately 45 babies a year die from SIDS [Sudden Infant Death Syndrome] in Los Angeles due to airborne particulate matter and many of those deaths are attributed to dust from gas-powered leaf-blowers." http://parsec-santa.com/health/Leafblowers.ht... has all the information about leaf-blowers and bills to protect manufacturers from bans. It is insane. You make a difference! Be heard.
Parsecsam

Irvine, CA

#2 Jun 28, 2012
If the greedy medical and pharmaceutical companies would charge fair prices, and the insurance companies would be honest with their clients, we might not need so much health care. If the senate and the house would support Obama's attempts at improving the country for all, we would be a lot better off. But, he is black, so say no to everything! How many golf, country, and yacht clubs still have racial bans on membership? We are a great Nation?
easy

Plymouth, MA

#3 Jun 29, 2012
Parsecsam wrote:
If the greedy medical and pharmaceutical companies would charge fair prices, and the insurance companies would be honest with their clients, we might not need so much health care. If the senate and the house would support Obama's attempts at improving the country for all, we would be a lot better off. But, he is black, so say no to everything! How many golf, country, and yacht clubs still have racial bans on membership? We are a great Nation?
The only thing you said that is of any value is "We are a great Nation". The rest is blah blah blah and sounds like maybe some one had a "Tote" or two.
Margie

Glenshaw, PA

#4 Jun 29, 2012
easy wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing you said that is of any value is "We are a great Nation". The rest is blah blah blah and sounds like maybe some one had a "Tote" or two.
So you think the medical and pharmaceutical companies charge fair prices?(And BTW, the word is "toke".)
Parsecsam

Irvine, CA

#5 Jun 29, 2012
easy wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing you said that is of any value is "We are a great Nation". The rest is blah blah blah and sounds like maybe some one had a "Tote" or two.

- Funny!!! I am curious, how are you so well informed???
Margie

Glenshaw, PA

#6 Jun 29, 2012
I think we can forgive Easy for his misuse of the word "tote". He might have been confused by that old song about too much luggage - "One Tote Over the Line."
Parsecsam

Irvine, CA

#7 Jun 29, 2012
Margie wrote:
I think we can forgive Easy for his misuse of the word "tote". He might have been confused by that old song about too much luggage - "One Tote Over the Line."

- Margie, he meant toke. We all know what that means.
easy

Plymouth, MA

#8 Jun 30, 2012
easy wrote:
Oh goodness, someone moved my key board again. Of course I wouldn't profess to be as learnered as some of the "Brainetics" on these topics. So the word is "Toke" and I am sure you know of what you speak..... Have a toke, giggle giggle and then how about a blueberry pie with a gallon of milk........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Kensington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wanted: Ken Penn Amusements Memorabilia, Info,... (Aug '15) Sat Carnival guy 3
You know your in New Ken when (Oct '10) Sat Mad Parent 357
Mission Pittsburgh Jun 14 Church at the Hei... 1
Remember New Ken nightlife (Aug '07) Jun 9 KimA 9,853
Fifth Avenue in the1950s (Jul '09) Jun 2 KenHi60 44
" new kensington & arnold " May '16 Richard 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Jan Rea as Council Member? (Nov '15) May '16 Zeke the Pinhead 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Kensington Mortgages