Miami, FL

#3 Oct 14, 2011
New Mafia wrote:
get your prozac!
WKPA I got your prozac hanging..Just doing my JOB
Olderndirt

Dimmitt, TX

#4 Oct 14, 2011
Looks like the 3 stooges have more space to post to each other. We're about to..... hear more..... from Easy....and it won't....be pretty.....in my opinion......and Richy who wil rite watever Chucky's rant is at teh tim. lit's get it storted fealows.
RICHARD

United States

#5 Oct 14, 2011
Olderndirt wrote:
Looks like the 3 stooges have more space to post to each other. We're about to..... hear more..... from Easy....and it won't....be pretty.....in my opinion......and Richy who wil rite watever Chucky's rant is at teh tim. lit's get it storted fealows.
"BAT POOP"
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

#6 Oct 14, 2011
RICHARD wrote:
<quoted text>"BAT POOP"
You got that right Richard.But I have to hand it to Dirt,for keeping this thread on top so it will not be missed...C.C.
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

#7 Oct 16, 2011
Doing my job KEEPING it UP On top of the list so not to be missed....
RICHARD

United States

#8 Oct 16, 2011
Chuck C wrote:
Doing my job KEEPING it UP On top of the list so not to be missed....
The so called Dame will not answer,why she will let you know!!
Olderndirt

Dimmitt, TX

#9 Oct 16, 2011
Chuck C wrote:
<quoted text>You got that right Richard.But I have to hand it to Dirt,for keeping this thread on top so it will not be missed...C.C.

WOW...I got something that's more scarce than a Leprican holding a pot of gold. Chucky gave me a compliment. You're slipping Chucky.
The next thing you know you'll be posting nice things to everyone.
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

#10 Oct 16, 2011
Olderndirt wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW...I got something that's more scarce than a Leprican holding a pot of gold. Chucky gave me a compliment. You're slipping Chucky.
The next thing you know you'll be posting nice things to everyone.
Good job Dirt.
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

#11 Oct 18, 2011
She is forging again typeing out people last name is forgery,and the act of forgery is a lie.Margie you are a flat out low life LIAR & FORGER..ect.ect.ect./Old bag of wind!!!
RICHARD

United States

#12 Nov 27, 2011
Chuck C wrote:
She is forging again typeing out people last name is forgery,and the act of forgery is a lie.Margie you are a flat out low life LIAR & FORGER..ect.ect.ect./Old bag of wind!!!
Well well is Margie for real or as i said before a person made up by none other than oh evryone knows by now.
Real New Ken

New Kensington, PA

#13 Nov 28, 2011
Richard .Chuck and all like minded freaks are weak sisters.
You are idiotic trolls who should keep it up so I can continue to reply to your poison.
RICHARD

United States

#14 Nov 28, 2011
Real New Ken wrote:
You are idiotic trolls who should keep it up so I can continue to reply to your poison.
Why thank you very much we appreciate your kind words and we really hope that, that comment made you feel better during the holidays.You know maybe just maybe we might run into you in the future and introduce you to what these weak sisters are really like.
RICHARD

United States

#15 Nov 28, 2011
Real New Ken wrote:
Oh, we meaning idiotic trolls forgot something,you meaning the "Real New Ken",now you aren't really a real New Kensington native are you or a transplant,simply because you do not speak like one,Hhhhhmmmm oh now i know what your like!!
too old

Harleysville, PA

#16 Nov 29, 2011
WTF?
RICHARD

United States

#18 Dec 1, 2011
too old wrote:
WTF?
You got it!!!
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

#19 Jan 23, 2012
Explain how you forge my name on the thread Chuckie Croghan Speaks.That you open in my name,because you could not control or contain me.
Jayme know who and why this monster is trying to influence,you-- you may be on on dangers ground she is, demented and may be demonic.You need to start over.And take a day to read all these thread.That you just jump into.Put ever guard you have up kido...
RICHARD

United States

#20 Jan 23, 2012
Chuck C wrote:
Explain how you forge my name on the thread Chuckie Croghan Speaks.That you open in my name,because you could not control or contain me.
Jayme know who and why this monster is trying to influence,you-- you may be on on dangers ground she is, demented and may be demonic.You need to start over.And take a day to read all these thread.That you just jump into.Put ever guard you have up kido...
I guess your just a hit!!!!!
RICHARD

United States

#21 Jan 29, 2012
Okay,Marge i'll stop if you stop.Hey i just reread what i wrote that sounds like a kids game and you know what it is.I guess we all are a little to old now for kids games lets just agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Kensington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fifth Avenue in the1950s (Jul '09) Mon GGoltiani 54
St Joseph School (Aug '12) Mon Roberta Dasta Leo... 26
Remember New Ken nightlife (Aug '07) Sun Stick 9,911
Doc Soroka Jan 8 boysovsumr 1
"new kensington's future" (Apr '14) Dec 31 Ura 43
Chad hanna Dec 31 Distant 1
Wanted: Ken Penn Amusements Memorabilia, Info,... (Aug '15) Dec 31 Corky K 9

New Kensington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance