Dealer's 73 guns stolen; 2 arrested

There are 1 comment on the Monadnock Ledger-Transcript story from Jan 9, 2009, titled Dealer's 73 guns stolen; 2 arrested. In it, Monadnock Ledger-Transcript reports that:

Two men were arrested in their Manchester home Monday afternoon by the FBI Safe Streets Task Force and the Manchester Police Department's SWAT team on charges of stealing 73 firearms from a New Ipswich gun ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monadnock Ledger-Transcript.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lost

New Kensington, PA

#23 Jan 17, 2009
Frank wrote:
OK, since you stubbornly refuse to actually read the damn posts, I will copy and paste if for you.
"You'll be posting a cite to a recent lynching? Or, is that just something that northeastern elitists just perpetuate."
There, did you finally manage to see it?
Can you finally see the post I was responding to when I made my second post?
Im not sure I can make it any easier for you.
For every finger you point there's three more pointed back at you.

We got it the first time but what you missed is that everyone else is pulling your crank.

The key was your bringing up lynchings when that wasn't part of the story. Did you get that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Ipswich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Apr 18 jamebazer 28
News Harvey Martel, father of convicted murderer Mol... (Aug '14) Aug '14 mollylaw 1
News High-speed Internet project at a standstill due... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Mike S 1
News Jaffrey-Rindge School District: Holmes tied to ... (May '14) May '14 Heidi89 2
News Jaffrey Police Log: Dec. 19, 2013 (May '14) May '14 John 2
News Rindge: Does this neon sign belong in Rindge? (Aug '13) Jan '14 rindge problems 5
News What To Do In NH: First 2014 Weekend, Snow Fun,... (Jan '14) Jan '14 kbattis 1
More from around the web

New Ipswich People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]