rent home help please
Blaine Courville

Lafayette, LA

#1 Apr 11, 2013
Me and my lil family are in need of a rent home in erath. If anyone can help please let me know.
Jackel

Broussard, LA

#2 Apr 28, 2013
Blaine Courville wrote:
Me and my lil family are in need of a rent home in erath. If anyone can help please let me know.
Good Luck with that most of the rent houses are taken, call Bruce Seymour, Barry Toups, or Kelly Trahan. They have rent houses in Erath. There is a Suire guy that lives on Lake Penier road that had a bunch but I don't know his first name.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3 May 6, 2013
There is a small trailer for rent on Suire. There is a sign out front ;with a number to call.
Jackel

Broussard, LA

#4 Jun 9, 2013
Everyone would like to get away from all the murders in Abbeville, you have to know someone to rent in Erath

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Iberia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moore plumbing May 13 Hey buddy 1
News Coroner: 22-year-old New Iberia man who died in... (Sep '14) Apr 28 david 2
Eds Apr '16 Samson 17
Anyone know who the town clerk is? (Sep '12) Mar '16 Raquels_holes 7
erath police chief Mar '16 unreal 10
scotty b,kara,f what's in the water down there? (Mar '11) Mar '16 Erathiankk 25
News Four of 5 current, ex-Iberia Sheriffa s employe... Mar '16 no one special 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Iberia Mortgages